Ima strong independent woman who don't need no ma-

>Ima strong independent woman who don't need no ma-

How long until goy women wake up to the cancer of feminism?

Never, the entire point is to slowly exterminate whites so American becomes Brazil

>Never, the entire point is to slowly exterminate whites so the west becomes Brazil

fixed that for you bro, (((they))) are pushing miscegenation on all whites everywhere

People forget that millennials are the true "children of boomers" Many of us haven't even reached our 30s yet.

In 15 years there are going to be so many dried up desperate whores its going to make your head spin. Thats when they will realize en masse the fuck ups they have made

I want to hold her hands, protect her smile, and start a family with her.

Why can't I find a girl?

meanwhile, I have no gf and probably will never ever have one
thanks /r9k/ for years of support

I bet she turns town any guy that isn't Chad
She deserves this

quit being a faggot, take care of yourself, and dont put women on a pedestal. Do those things and you can get a girl by the time you get to your 30s. It will just depend on how picky you are

But' I'm 32...
>Have a career job
>Completely independent
>Can't even find a date

Why am I so repulsive?

You have to give feminists credit. They managed to psyop women into thinking that they want to have a 9-5 job in addition of having to take care of the house and children.

I think we will have to launch Feminism 5.0. It will feature; >feminity as means of empowerment
>women should be allowed to do without shaming what they love the most: have babies and take care of babies
>women shouldn't have to work as much as men
>thinking about political matters is way too stressful and therefore only men should be burdened with the painful duty of voting
>degeneracy and hypersexuality objectifies women and should therefore be made illegal

approaching 30 and man did I fuck up with past girlfriends.
I swallowed the electric jew and thought I was king charming hopping from one gf to the next.
So many cute potential wifes I shot down because they didnt put out soon enough. I just want to hang myself, but not before the ones responsible for my brainwashing get punished first.

How many girls have you asked out over the past month? Or the month before?

>they will realize en masse the fuck ups they have made
lol confirmed for not understanding women

>mfw i'm turning 23 this summer and never had a gf
It's not too late for me r-right?

I have no idea what your problem is but I'm 28 and had two women ask me out for dates since July even though I specifically made it clear I don't want to date I end up dating somehow.

>tfw 30 and never dated but also don't really care

same brah. And you can remember the twinkling look of love in all their eyes and realize just how young and naive they were

It must be nice to be good looking

>37
>not too late
It is too late. Not for a husband but definitely for her own kids, unless she wants to gamble and give birth to potatoes. Men lucky do not have to problem unless they lead a unhealthy lifestyle.

Strong valid points. Perhaps this could be the way to fix this if men psyop together we could make this happen.
>women shouldn't have to work as much as men
Support from the lazy

For men, you should aim for a woman that is under 30, and no more than 10 years younger than you. So 40 is "too late" for men.

This month, I asked out 20 girls. All of them said they're busy and never gave me an answer. I can take a hint.
I never had a single girl ever asked me out on a date... Or even want to talk to me. They just go and want to talk to other guys instead.

you do realise thats not enough right?

>are you 6 foot tall?
>are you good looking?
>do you lift?
>do you lead a huge social circle?

if not you need to start working on these things because no women should have to put up with you otherwise

>and no more than 10 years younger than you
says who?

Meanwhile those "nice guys" they all rejected are all starting happy families, nice to see the roles have been reversed.

I'm slightly above average user and a burger user. Don't forget that.

I'm 24 and in the same boat but idc because my dream has always been to bang prostitutes and never have a gf.

>everything is always about America

Oh no I'm none of those things. I do lift though. But I have a pretty small social circle and didn't like Church.

>not knowing dailymail is clickbait central
>not thinking about the quality of journalism someone called 'Latoya Gale' is capable of

this is concocted dailymail fodder user. shes posted the guaranteed replies bait material herself, and shes done it on mumsnet before, numerous times. falling this hard for bullshit, sort yourself out ffs

of course not, I got laid at 26 lad and now I'm in a relationship
One thing that will get you nowhere is posting anime gifs though, you can post those and whinge about your lost youth when you're 30!

>they will realize en masse the fuck ups they have made

No they won't. If you think so you don't know female nature.

Women, by their nature, will keep doubling down on feminism and make reasons why it's still necessary until the day comes the state puts a stop to it.

The wake up is now. Women are becoming aware of the WALL before they hit it.

>Oh no I'm none of those things.
exactly, women just as shallow, if not more.

are you a virgin?

where is American?

Never heard of that place.

retard

Not really. It's only good if you are a player. I don't like having to consciously avoid being too nice to women else they think I'm into them. Then there's a whole set of drama that comes with that.

No. The last time I got laid was 5 years ago though.

And I can't get hard for prostitutes. I'm just a shell of a man with his fires extinguished.

marry, no problem, if that's your thing. I have a thing for protecting women too. But start a family? Could be some really risky stuff, unless you want to adopt. If a woman hadn't had her first child before 30, the risks for complications arise drastically

whys that retarded, im sure you also have some dreams why don't you share yours and let me be the judge of you?

>20 girls in a month
What do you keep track of them with a notepad?
To be honest it sounds like you smell of desperation you should get to know them first and slow it down. Ask yourself this
Would you date yourself if you were a girl? What are the bells going off in your head about you? What do the messages sound like if you were the girl receiving it?

I'm willing to bet that you never actually attempted to get laid before, just like Elliot Rodger. You feel like a woman should just approach you and ask you to be her boyfriend, completely oblivious to the fact that it won't happen like that.

All my sisters, have never had boyfriends for the same reason. They're all in their early 30s. Professional women. Are we going to see an uptick in female suicides?

You're in your twenties. YOU HAVE TIME.
You have time to start walking more, working out a little more.
You have time to better yourself.

I'm 28 and I feel like I don't have time, but I have time.

When you have a girlfriend and a family you don't have time. Time slips away because you have people who need your time.

So stop bitching and use some of that free time.

When my girlfriend and I first got together I spent all my free time talking to her, every day, for close to three months long before she and I started dating. Our anniversary is in a few days for our first year together.
We live together now.

USE YOUR FREE TIME.

i find that decent women actively shy away from us good looking men but yet the degenerate slampig roasties have no problem letting it be known they want to fuck.

plus we tend to be more egotistical and narcissistic, which makes us fear rejection more than the average mut

its not all rainbows and sunshine

My sister is 28,and two of her friends are virgins.Never had a boyfriend.One is average,the other is really attractive.

The thing with women like these,just like with men who are virgin at such age,is that there's some underlying problem there.
I assure you,you don't want to marry a 30+ year old virgin.Your best bet is finding girl of around 20 years old,there are many who are still virgin at that age,and going from there.

Ideally you shouldn't be an old fuck by the time you have an active child.

Its not too late but she needs to get knocked up within the year.

>They managed to psyop women into thinking that they want to have a 9-5 job in addition of having to take care of the house and children.

Because it was all a fantasy, and the job was always a vogue writer or vice president. Never pouring concrete in summer heat.

Correction: It sometimes happens like that but you need to be 6'4 with a chiselled face and successful.

For normal guys you need to go ask girls out

I know how Sup Forums feels about women who have large numbers of sexual partners into their 30s

But what's your opinion on the small but growing number of women who have zero sexual partners into their 30s?

>Not knowing supply and demand
No we'll see an uptick of younger Chads getting older women.
Screencap this and save it in your drawer, within 5 years we'll here about age gaps being the new taboo thing that people like

what do you define as an old fuck?
a 40 yo guy? get the fuck out

if she's had no bf she's probably a virgin. Fuck off pol

Why do roasties laugh at male virginity in an adult but feel the need to make it empowering for themselves?

>No. The last time I got laid was 5 years ago though.
thats better than being a virgin and freaking out over not having gotten your dick wet

just focus on total self improvement and your charm/humor

25% of all women are on ssris to combat depression, id venture at least another 15% are un-diagnosed, meaning almost half of all roasties are fucking dying on the inside

plus the rates of enrollment for men in universities is dropping, combine this with the fact that women generally hate dating individuals less educated than themselves

in otherwords, its only going to get worse

ps: post pics of ur sisters cooters

How old are you?

This will never work because being a degenerate woman aged 15-25 is way too much fun, and they will never give it up even though it ruins their lives in the long run.

HAHA

ZERO EMPATHY

We gotta get the age of the wall lowered.

Yes.

>I know there are a lot of options to have a baby alone
It hurt me physically when I realized it was legal for some crazy 40 year old spinster bitch to go to a sperm bank and get her shitty dried up eggs fertilized with a downy kid for her own selfish desires of having a companion who isn't physically capable of abandoning them so they won't literally die completely alone with no one in the room.

late twenties, doesnt even matter, the older you are, the more wisdom you can teach your children.

I don't know if that's true

Their patron saint, their version of Elliot Rodgers is a woman who blew her own brains out on national television because she couldn't bear the shame of being a 30 year old virgin

Feminist are mentally broken. It's just best to avoid them.
The deserve the hell they've constructed for themselves.

If she always wanted a family then what has se been doing for the last few decades?

Getting your shit together and starting a family in your 20s should be something to look up to and not frowned upon and continue partying to your late 30s.

kill yourself kike

30 is optimal age to become father

25 is fine because it forces you to grow up earlier

35 is almost too late because you will struggle to attract younger healthy women

40 is far too fucking late

The onus is on you. Sorry, but it has nothing to do with brainwashing. If you were too stupid to recognise wife material women in a world of Babylonian whores then it has nothing to do with Jew subversion and everything to do with your own ingrained sense of hedonism and immorality, take responsibility. When I was not even in my teens this societal paradigm was already laid bare to me, IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, so unless you're severely mentally retarded it's simply bullshit that the ones at fault for your poor relationship choices are Jewish boogiemen. You're acting like a roastie with that logic.

im 4 years older and the same, its not a big deal you should just focus on yourself so that you have a good job so that some stupid cunt beta bux traps you real good. trick is to make more money than her so she is stuck dependent.

I honestly never really cared for women or romance, my whole life has been women shitting on me. older girls bullying me in middle school, girls being flirty then turning on me when the social cues required in high school, girls being manipulative and empty headed in college, women being overly competitive as a form of "flirting" in professional life, women telling me to hold things like their fucking coffee while they text despite not knowing me, cousins and literal blood relations goading me into fights with random guys for drama. women are just evil. don't really care about them, and now I am free thanks to this "free open dating" system we live in where "you can do whatever you want" (aka be a whore/manwhore and "figure it out" 20 different times) back in the old days duty came first and your elders goaded you into courtship. now its just freedom from the manipulators. also pussy smells bad

Doubling down and making excuses is the core of leftism.

post webm faggot

My gf joined a lodge and left me
The Grand Master is probably fucking her right now

I never realized how true this is.
I had a concept of irony when it came to gays wanting children when they can't go a few days without shoving something in their ass.

However you're right, this is literally some person with a mental disorder.
That's why they couldn't ever find someone. They lacked the genes to be able to function.

>No women should have to put up with less than the top 5% of guys
>flag

(you)

>51
Feminism...not even once.

Women have every chance and choice to get married and have kids. They wave all of it away for a fairy tale that there is a perfect prince waiting for her somewhere. Guys who are willing to settle get shoo'd away while these dumb cunts dream of some rich chad lowering his standards to be with her.
If you're a 37 years old woman who has never been in a relationship it's all your fault not men.

Your ok user. That's till young. Don't be dumbed down the by degeneracy meme of banging girls. Just date find a nice girl, don't settle on the first one you date. You should get to know girls on a better level over several months and when you find one you like take it to the next level. Quick tips, if she's fat right now she will always be fat, if she has weird colored hair just turn around and never talk to her again, if she is all about muh feminism she will never cook or clean for you, if she has had one night stands or many "long term" boyfriends she will leave/divorce you later.

nice opinion

>I was redpilled on jewish propaganda undermining the traditional realtionship between women and men in secondary school
good for you, how many kids do you have?

You need to ask men in their late forties and fifties if they feel physically old. The majority of men in that age group complain about their bodies feeling far more worn with less energy. The fathers who've had kids in their early forties wish they were younger so they could keep up with their kids. Once your kid starts running and playing harder, you will need a lot of energy to keep up.
By your logic it's okay for fathers to be decrepit old pieces of shit who can barely move, because then they'll have TONS of wisdom to pass onto their children, to which their kids will ignore because they have no respect for this bag of bones.

>The thing with women like these,just like with men who are virgin at such age,is that there's some underlying problem there.

Maladjustment in a profoundly sick society as ours is fine. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. As far as I'm concerned, a passably attractive (I don't have high standards for looks) 28 year old female is a fucking SAINT because she somehow managed to resist her innate female urge to follow her friends off the cliff like the feminist lemmings that they are and "liberate" herself sexually with blowbangs and copious one night stands.

I don't care at all about a little social maladjustment, I find it endearing in women. Men and women do not operate on the same social dynamics and it's a false equivalence to state or assume that they do. A woman with some issues is to be expected. It's a matter of what you're willing to deal with. I'd rather be with a late stage female virgin than some living fucking nightmare with a 50+ partner count and STDs.

>It hurt me physically when I realized it was legal for some crazy 40 year old spinster bitch to go to a sperm bank and get her shitty dried up eggs fertilized with a downy kid for her own selfish desires of having a companion who isn't physically capable of abandoning them so they won't literally die completely alone with no one in the room.

>"starting a family was my dream my whole life"
>gets a career instead
>cannot even afford a family (career was shit)

nice larp faggot

this is utter shit, my father was 45 when my brother was born, he can still kick my brother ass and he was a linebacker at MSU and is 6'5'' also my mother was 40 when she had him. most of the bullshit memes about muh age are just hyperbolic trash

Are we really going to ignore the fact her last name is "Singleton"? lol

>You need to ask men in their late forties and fifties if they feel physically old.
well I do and they dont complain. Its up to you if you want to act like a old fart that watches sports on TV drinking beer while ignoring your kid. and if you cant discipline your kids in having respect for you, you should castrate yourself. weak parents got us into this situation.

of course - Sup Forums is an echo-chamber for neckbeard patricians - do you expect common sense to prevail here?

bullshit theyre acting even whorier at 31 than could possibly be imagined

>Are we really going to ignore the fact her last name is "Singleton"?
That describes her weight not martial status.

>as long as the father can beat the shit out of the children, it'll be fine.
Enjoy your dead ends I guess.

All my sisters are in their early 30s and trying to float careers and multiple young children. When I come visiting home the house is drowning in my nieces and nephews while my siblings look just about worn out to the bone.
Young children/babies kill your lifestyle man, it's almost foolish for women to try and work hence my family are dependent on au pairs to maintain normalcy.

you retard, she saying she "never had a boyfriend" just means she is a massive massive whore

if not, they would have mention the fact she was virgin, which of course she is not

savage

Women can have children well into their forties if they have had children beforehand.

Are they single mothers?

>Women can have children well into their forties if they have had children beforehand.
Do you have any studies to back that up? Otherwise it sounds like you're trying to raise the value of single mothers.

not an argument

UK article and global problem but the mutt makes it about America.

No wonder people hate you fucks

Even Stefan says he took a risk having kids that late. He also says he struggles to keep up with his daughter.

well, Europe is already pretty much lost
it shouldn't be too big of a surprise though, Europe is always the first place to get conquered by enemy forces in a game of risk