Did you know Initial D isn't the only anime to feature Eurobeat? Back in 2003...

Did you know Initial D isn't the only anime to feature Eurobeat? Back in 2003, the same studio that made Fourth Stage also made a basketball anime called Dear Boys which featured Eurobeat in all its games. There's even a character in Dear Boys literally named Takumi Fujiwara.

Here's an example in episode 9, where they play a Dave Rodgers song.
youtu.be/P68thgkYH-k?t=10m13s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9LZyzfWry0Q?t=15m7s
youtu.be/PAPYLRJywt8
youtube.com/watch?v=97z6lFaSEyI
youtu.be/eJA8-utSQso
youtube.com/watch?v=fThJLf5HnP0
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vd1drY2NWTG1QakE/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vOEtTNVVOUmlCUE0/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0POytY4tYHlS0w5YTZCZm85aFU/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is that Opening

I didn't know that. But thank you for informing me. Super eurobeat ga daisuki desu

Damn, I think I watched this one on animax asia, never really finished it though.

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR

Do they have eurobeat in a lot of episodes or just this one?
Also do they have any of the songs that where in Initial D in this ? I consider watching it.

DOES MY AUTOMOBILE PLEASE YOU?

Scratch that I didn't read all the post, I am fucking watching it though it even has those crazy ass endings with people and stuff.

Theres Eurobeat in about half the episodes
Nothing is taken directly from the anime but there is one episode where they play a song that was from the PSP game/Arcade Stage 3.
youtu.be/9LZyzfWry0Q?t=15m7s

When am I supposed to watch the Extras and the Battles stuff?
I am on fourth stage episode 2-3 and wanted to know if I have missed something chronologically.

>Eurobeat
>Hot older woman in a suit

Sign me the fuck up.

Its better if you just stop watching at this point

COOL VIBRATIONS

Extra Stage is just Impact Blue side stories so watch if if you care for that
Battle Stage is just recaps with fresh eurobeat, completely unnecessary
I wouldn't do just yet, even though 4th for the most part is a bit dull the two races at the end are some of the best in the series.

The Keisuke focus in 4th is worth it imo.

But I'm a huge Keisukefag.

its just an eight six

DONT STOP THE MUSIC

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

>Keisuke
His brother was cooler, until >muh Kaori. Keisuke himself was a giant fag for not nailing his stalker.

That opening and ending are just 2000s as fuck in the worst way. I know the 4th stage openings were also 2000s as fuck but there was something charming about them.

LOVE IS IN DANGER
IT IS GONNA DIE

youtu.be/PAPYLRJywt8

What the fuck, the manga comes from 1989 so this is actually the first Takumi Fujiwara. Only the umi in his name is different.

space jam.

PARA PARA DANCING

5th and 4th stage aren't that good compared to the earlier things but they aren't exactly bad. Give it a shot for the final races and the eurobeat.

this is the best sileighty song
youtube.com/watch?v=97z6lFaSEyI

You learn something new every day.

DO YOU LIKE............

MY CARRRR

keisuke is definitely gay

STREEEEEEETS ON FIRE

TAKUMI BRING ME TO THE TOP
youtu.be/eJA8-utSQso

That art and animation is hentai tier

Takumi fucking takumi with a wig

youtube.com/watch?v=fThJLf5HnP0

Initial D Music Lossless Collection - mega:///#F!EBEBACQL!X2veL1xFQf_GUPIwBh24wg

Initial D Legend 1 Eurobeat Edition - drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vd1drY2NWTG1QakE/view
Initial D Legend 2 Eurobeat Edition - drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OMN_ewsL8vOEtTNVVOUmlCUE0/view
Initial D Legend 3 Eurobeat Edition - drive.google.com/file/d/0B0POytY4tYHlS0w5YTZCZm85aFU/view

I didn't know I needed this. Many thanks, kind user.

what is this

Very nostalgic. I remember this but I couldn't really bother and just went back to rewatching Slam Dunk for the nth time instead.