What is your favorite line from Mein Kampf?

What is your favorite line from Mein Kampf?

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the passage where Adolph Hitler faked his death and fled to Argentina with many other high ranking Nazi officers.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

that one indecipherable, from paragraph to paragraph-lasting sentence which made me stop reading at page 25 or so

The sentence where he talks about having the ss fuck Obama in the ass with Hillary`s dick.

In the old Danubian Monarchy political thought was wider in its range and had a richer
variety of interests than in the Germany of that epoch--excepting certain parts of
Prussia, Hamburg and the districts bordering on the North Sea. When I speak of
Austria here I mean that part of the great Habsburg Empire which, by reason of its
German population, furnished not only the historic basis for the formation of this State
but whose population was for several centuries also the exclusive source of cultural life
in that political system whose structure was so artificial. As time went on the stability of
the Austrian State and the guarantee of its continued existence depended more and
more on the maintenance of this germ-cell of that Habsburg Empire

The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

the one where he blames the Jews

Having argued with Jews both irl and on YT, I can confirm, they still fucking do this.

if that is true what are the chances he had another child while he was still alive? I would think very likely he probably wanted to pass on his genes

Hard question...
I really like the point where he claims that quotes dont matter but the influence on your thoughts.
Also the point that there is no rightfull clay for any folk. Witch is proof that none of these subhuman tatood neonazis have actually red it.

>he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
I sometimes think this is the real truth. They actually do think they're always right, they're not capable of being proven wrong.

Some kind of pathological intellectual self-assuredness

Once i saw the jewwas the leader of the social democrats, the blindfold was removed. This ended a long and internal struggle.

And :Was there anything vile, or without shame that hadnt in one shape or another had a jew invlonved? And when one would cut into such a cancer carefully they would find like maggots in wood ,a jew dat would blink with his eyes from the sudden light.

Rough translations but oh well

You should have read it in the original German. All of the translations suck.

"By defending my self against the Jews i am doing the lords work"

Probably the parts about him blowing all the young boys.

And you are suprised its a Germanic langauge and he uses old school words too.
Dutch translation for instance is just fine.

"In West-Obersalzburg was I born und raised, at ze playground is vhere I shpent most of mein days, but a couple of Jews who vere up to nein gut, started making trouble in ze neighborhood, I got in vun little krieg und mein moms got shcared, she said "you're moving mit your auntie und onkel in Bayern"

"I was often dumbfounded."

On when he'd debated Jews and the day after they'd act as if they'd won the debate rather than the other way around.

“I did nothing wrong.”

Fuhrer no Piko?

"The Star of David steadily ascended as the will to National Self-Preservation declined."

I liked when he said Germany has to invade Norway and annex the Czechs

To be fair, Hitler himself always felt that he was far better at using the spoken word than communicate his ideas through a book.

Found the jidf shill. You guys hate adolf called you out for what you are dont ya

Having listened to his speaches and reading his book it would make sense.