Tranny kid's daddy

What is dad thinking? LOOK at his face. Famed writers if Sup Forums, give us your story. I need some laughs to balance out this degeneracy.

Son, I am disappoint

You don't have to write a story to know what he's feeling is disappointment, disgust, and probably a desire to end his own life for raising such fucked offspring.

> Inb4 micro penis

He's regretting not wearing rubber that night

"Look at that weepy, tubby little faggot. Tom's son doesn't fucking cry butter all over himself because of one trivial jab. Tom's son is gonna be a goddamn quarterback, that boy is gonna be crushing puss like a beast. And what do I have? A wife with a face like a leather purse that was thrown in a rock tumbler and a kid who's going to be sucking cock for nickels. Fuck. Fuck! FUCK. Why did I ever nut in that train wreck? Why the fuck didn't I just run when she started mooing about being knocked up? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY LIFE? There was a time I was enough of a man to go full Chris Benoit on these two genetic skidmarks. And now? Now I'm sitting here with my thumb up my ass while butterball skips growing up until he decides just how much of a bitch he's going to be. I want to at least kill myself, but I'm not worth the cost of a bullet. FUCK." I take no credit for this one. From another site. Just to get things started.

Looks like a normal and not unattractive dude. The mother looks like a disgusting pig. He probably made a lot of bad decisions to get to where he is

He’s pretty good looking. He should just dump these fucks and start a new family. Actually, I bet that’s what he’s thinking.

"I shouldn't have married a Jew."

>What is dad thinking?

I'll tell you what he's feeling.

Regret. Not at having a boy who is obviously confused. But regret at marrying a woman who encouraged this boy's delusion, possibly planting the idea in the first place.

Regret that the woman he married now threatens divorce if he doesn't go along with her plans for a 'daughter'.

Regret that he might lose not only half of his accumulated wealth and assets, but also his only god-begotten son.

May your next life be kinder to you, Ben.

Take this (You)

You know she created that little turd, too. The way she is comforting it. All for her own glory. She can go to the stores and brag about her son's therapy and his "needs".

He is thinking:
>What a little bitch.
>I wish I could speak up but I am too scared of his mother.
>She is such a bitch.
>Maybe I should pick up that rope on the way home.

"That kid better be some mentally retarded chick since he's one massive faggot right now."

He should be syphoning money away to skip the country. Hopefully he has a transferrable skills and can find employment elsewhere.

Just cut and run dude, this family is an abject failure. Your wife is a pig and your son is a fag. Disappear with your savings and start again, learn from your mistakes and don't let a woman make decisions about your children.

I would kill a woman that tried to do that to my son. Luckily my wife isn't a sick freak with Munchausen syndrome, even if her feminine disposition causes her to feel bad for tranny abominations to some extent.

>crocs

it was inevitable

Winrar

I wish I didn't get the inkling the mother is a jewess by that hair and fucking gaudy outfit. I swear they dress like aliens.

Free at last.

Not doing the "Trip to Vegas"

>Not being a strong male and putting an end to the situation as soon as it arose
Deserves his mutilated fag son desu.

Baroness Munchausen by Mother.

fucking owned those bitches

This is the new meme

Like this