Is Chick-Fil-A /ourfood/?

Is Chick-Fil-A /ourfood/?

>Funds anti-gay and degeneracy organizations
>Always closed on Sundays for the day of rest.
>Best fast food service
>All workers look clean, nice, and speak proper english
>Incredible customer service even when lines out the door(which happen daily)
>By far the best chicken in any fast food restaurant, even beating some actual restaurants.
>Phenomenal sauce selection that complement tendies and nuggets far beyond others.
>Small but focused menu, doesnt rely on gimmicks, just simple chicken meals
>Inside is always spotless, even the bathrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-still-anti-gay-970f079bf85/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Work here. Can confirm.

I'm always amazed at how efficiently they deal with volume, and I've never dealt with a bitchy employee, or someone who made me lose my appetite

Their chocolate chip cookies are awesome so yes.

how are the pay/benefits? Id have to assume it aint bad even as an entry job if every employee doesnt look dead inside.

They're definitely /ourguys/. Grilled chicken club with waffle fries and a sweet tea is god tier.

4 days america... chick fil a POW

Absolute god teir chicken and experience every time and every location. I am a MASSIVE fan.

Knew a girl who worked at a Chick-Fil-A where workers would get strung out behind the dumpsters... But I do like the ordering app

I was sixteen when I was hired with barely any workplace experience and zero fast food experience. Starting pay was $7.25/hr about 20 hours a week. A year later I'm head cook for the evening shift and get 30-40 hours a week. No benefits but that's no surprise since I'm a minor. Well, no like insurance or anything. All the food is half off, though.

by far the best fast food franchise. i am always shocked at how carefully they select their employees.

Oh shit I get $9.50/hr now.

Also The Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich >

Yea. Chickfila is eatable and reasonably heathy by fast food standards. The owner hires lots of homeschooled students and college kids. He doesn't open on Sunday's, I believe, out of religious conviction, one that I don't share, but I admire him for sticking it so the militant secular leftists.

Support Chikfila! It's Sup Forums's fastfood!!

>fast food
Is this the non-white general?
>only 52%ers and meme flags
I guess it is.

Any place willing to bend the knee to suck god's cock and subvert freedoms for Amuricans are definitely not /ourfood/ regardless of their delicious chicken tenders and waffle fries

One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life was a girl working the cash register at a Chick-Fil-A in some tiny town somewhere between Texas and Florida.

I remember thinking she looked like Arwen from Lord of the Rings, except younger.

>minor
>chick fill a worker
State of Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

bullshit, I saw a nigger employee once

Chick-Fil-A Sauce #1

We can't all be social security leeches that have gone senile and think we're incredibly wise after voting away our country and working an unfulfilling life.

wut? I had a work waiver at 14

>underage posters are completely normal
This place turned into a kindergarden, fucking hell
back to octo for me

It's really too good to be called that. They serve actual food.

∞sama has an even bigger shill problem than this one kek

They are /ourcompany/. Always have been, always will be. I'm not certain how they weed out the libtards and keep from getting subverted, but they still manage. I hope they can keep it up.

Truitt Cathy's business model is something everyone should know, understand, and emulate.

> name dropping
Fucking new nigger

nah, they had a raghead sand nigger cunt serve me in the drive thru. 4/10 wont visit again

cant serve two masters. three with cholesterol. muh sign of the covenant REEEEEE

>Not certain how weed out liberals
By firing them dipshit. They have poor work ethic and loudly complain. They never last two shifts. Having actually good interviews helps too.

>chick-Fil-A opened up in our town right across the McDonalds
>The difference is night and day between the two
>Chick is always fully staffed and can handle any amount of customers with ease and efficiency
>McDonalds is bare bones and you'll be lucky if they have someone at the register
>Chick is staffed by clean white people with a nice and polite smile/service
>McDonalds is 100% niggers (except for the manager) always look sad and dirty and do the bare minimal work so they won't get fired.
I could go on but you get the point.

>obese conservacucks worship fast food chains alongside their big box stores

pathetic

South Carolina here, there is an ad on their sign that says starting pay between $11, up to $14 for shift managers. That is serious bucks for entry level in my state.

>Head cook
I worked at chick fil a, you go from team member, to team leader, maybe kitchen """""manager"""", then management. Also I made more than you in less than a year.

t. Chef at Wendy's

Love the food but sometimes the employees there kinda freak me out with their insincere friendliness. Still top ff joint

They employ lots of young folk and their stores are in decent areas. So there aren't many benefits because the money that the employees earn makes them feel like millionaires.

Chick-Fil-A employs and operates exactly how a fast food restaurant should, by employing high school and college folks.

Local Chick-Fil-A restaurant has some of the best customer service I've ever seen. Manager is extreemely hard working and makes sure that his employees cater to the customer with the highest set of manners.

Also food isn't shit tier like other fast food.

Underage b&

You forgot
>triggers lefties and atheists more than any other business in the world

Yes, i just got now eating some.

By eating Chickfila i support the right and i trigger the left.

i'm a girl btw

Mandatory tits or gtfo.

I unfortunately live in a libshit California city that "banned" Chick Fil A after it was revealed that the great owner was donating his private money to pro-traditional marriage groups.

I have to travel about 40 minutes either north, south, or east to get it, but I always make sure to stop when I can. Mixed feelings on it being closed on Sundays but I respect the shit out of them for doing that. Its at least a 10% hit on weekly profits.

Our ChicFilA had the fire dept turn people around one day because it was so full. That, Culvers, and a sandwhich shop are the only fast food restuants in town that get business. I'm convinced that McD's is just keeping locations open to avoid investor scare. It's always just niggers and niggy looking spics loitering the playplace every time I've been in one.

McDonalds is a real estate company. Unfortunately, they skimp on the restaurant so hard that their employees suck and they become magnets for niggers and homeless poeple. The neighborhoods they've invested in and hoping to one day sell the land that housed a McDons, doesn't ever improve.

PROTIP: Go to the link on your receipt for a free chicken sandwich next visit if you take a two second survey. I get a free sandwich every time which is like $3 savings here.

Fuck freedom

Dang... You're so right!

I will be going there more often.

An employed minor? Yes, I commend that poster.

>between Texas and Florida
>Louisiana Mississippi Alabama

Or in n out

I worked there, great establishment.

I've honestly never eaten there, but there is one next to I work. I can say their customer base is a bunch of faggots though. Hardly a day goes by where someone doesn't blow through the stop sign out of the parking lot and almost hit me or some one else.

What degenerate organizations do they fund???

>God tier chicken sandwiches
>fantastic sauces for free
>Heinz ketchup in the big packs
>waffle fries that melt your brain
>hot young nubile chicks working the Jewish pianos
>respects holidays and religion

Best of all they NEVER fucking fail to respond with 'my pleasure' when you thank them. To hear the 17 year old skinny hot white chick say 'my pleasure' while handing over my to go order goes straight into my wank bank.

get a real job

Most certainly.
And their food it top tier.

>against faggotry
>honors the sabbath
>staff is almost entirely white
>if there is a darkie working, he/she has a normal name, is polite, and doesn't speak ghetto gibberish

Literally Sup Forums: the restaurant.

hello chick-fil-a marketing team

Food is overpriced

Who’s talking shit about McDonald’s
I’m eating Mac tonight every night
Plus Someone’s got to keep the low lives busy

here's one i found
thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-still-anti-gay-970f079bf85/

Every fucking fast food restaurant here can barely take your order they speak such shitty English. They get paid extra for being "bilingual" but can't speak english. It's a bunch of illegals just standing around not doing shit. The quality is absolute dog shit as a result. Don't bother calling the DM because he's a mexican that also doesn't give a flying shit. This is what diversity looks like. Thank god for Chick-fil-a and In N out. There's a local franchise that does burgers that only hires darkies but you can tell the higher ups are on their dick to perform and you get the same quality service to Chick-fil-a or In-N-out. Anyone wasting their money at these "bilingual" super franchises are a degenerate nigger or retarded at this point and deserve to eat the doodoo served straight out of their ass they serve. Fuck Whataburger too.

No, because Zaxby's tastes better and I can eat it after I get out of church.

Not many ppl know this about the hiring practices of Chic-Fil-A which is that applicants who have referral letters from their church pastor take priority over literally all other applicants. Essentially the only way to get a job at the place is to be referred by a pastor of a church that you attend. The hire loads of church kids and thats the reason why theyre such nice ppl, they actually fear God and don't mock Him. i eat at the place often and give it my money because its great food and excellent service. been eating there for years and never had a bad experience.

Their food isn't even that good. I like the Christian values but McDonalds makes a better chicken sandwich.

You have shit taste.

The meat is way too floppy for coming out of a deep fryer. The waffle fries are a meme. McDoanlds makes better fries. Also the milkshakes are overpriced.

Okay Ronald

all food is your food trumpkin fatass

>The meat is way too floppy
lol what?
I've never gotten "floppy" meat from chic-fil-a
Can't say the same about mcdonalds

Didn't know that. I am not religous but I support this.

Those Baptists and Mormons know how to run a business. Like the Jews except they aren't only about the shekels

enjoy getting poisoned by soybean oil and msg dumbfucks

Chick is okay.
I don't fast food as it is, but l do like them business wise. Truthfully l have to buy two sammiches to get full.
Oh and in before the fat ass hurrdurr. I am 5'7 145lbs and over fifty.

The funniest part about the liberal hysteria toward Chick-fil-A is that is caused the restaurant to be more popular despite "boycotts." A dyke friend got super pissed when I said I'd keep going there (at the time I was a blue pill retard)

>Zaxby's
Another Georgia brand. Their food is good but has so much god damn sodium in it. Not nearly as clean or well-run as CFA.

>Oh and in before the fat ass hurrdurr. I am 5'7 145lbs and over fifty.
Show ass/feet/pussy/boipussi MILF/DILF