How wealthy are you ?

To what extent is pol just a bunch of plebs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8&t=16
i.4cdn.org/pol/1514575846332.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wealthy enough to understand hoaxes

Also is wealth affecting your political views ?

me and my wife make $105k a year combined, we live in rural northern illinois on 1.5 acres. 2 blond haired blue eyed boys, 2400sqf house, 2 story w/ 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. 1 car and 1 truck, a boat, snowmobile, 2 tractors and 14 guns.

im doin alright

6 figures in France, I am seriously gifted

to the full extent

Why do people think that having wealth awards someone exclusive traits? I am upper-middle class, but a significant portion (~20%) of my college can be considered wealthy/elite. The kids are the same as middle-class ones, except typically 2x more degenerate and consumerists. Owning a successful business does not make you a different person...

My company is being bought by a multi-billion corporation for $2B. I own 2% in equity so 2018 will be amazing for me.

I've been floating the poverty line pretty much my whole life.
I can always tell when someone is rich because they live on a completely different planet than the rest of the prole scum.

congrats, now donate me some euros porfavor :(

I make six figures, and have almost 500k in assets (stocks and some cash). Also inherited two houses but I don't consider those assets since I'm not getting any return on them and they cost me money in taxes.

I don't consider myself wealthy but I am setting myself up to be wealthy when I retire in 10-15 years in my 40's.

Soon to be hanging at Bohemian Grove

>let to real LARP commence

My wife and i gross 200k / yr and live in a poor state. With bills and taxes, doesn't go as far as you'd think.

Poverty line thanks to parents, if it wasn't for them I'd be happily homeless.

t. 23 years old absurdist

Everything I own is paid for.
I have zero debt aside from property taxes.
No one I know has ever accepted welfare.

i'm so wealthy i can afford an xbox 360 with xbox live to play fifa 2016

>5th gen convertible v6 mustang
>wealthy

lel

You may not know this but as a white guy in the states my income and worth in my 30's isn't rare. Most of my friends I grew up with are in similar positions, minus the ones with drug problems.

My father is a very wealthy, soon to be retired businessman. I can't disclose my own job (no, it's nothing inhumane, it's a normal job) but it pays about 70k which is very high for my profession, but I do work in a private place. I live with my dad and he pays all of my expenses though, so I have about 560k sitting in my bank account. Would be higher but I just bought a vacation house for 800k that I'm currently in right now. My dad has one, but I wanted my own.

You'd think with all this money I'd be able to buy happiness.

I’m personally about at what the average American family makes per capita alone

So technically I’m already upper middle class (lol) at 27

My family in total including my sister and her family, my parents and their siblings/kids we are worth a couple million bucks

Basically teetering between the rich and the middle class.

Our grandparents were solid blue coller and their families were poverty immigrants.

Hopefully we can be fully entrenched as rich by the time my kids are grown, my parents are in the top couple percent of earners of America but you’d be shocked how little 400k a year seems when you have it and are trying to get to the true rich.

We’ll get there, we’ll get there soon

shoes worn for exercise

Oh come on Jose, I like you but we give too much already

Honestly I was a poor college kid for a long time but over this past year or so the great Bitcoin rush has netted me 200k of gains. Its pretty sweet. I cant wait to be a millionaire so I can be my true self and not have to worry about money.

Where'd you get those? They're sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8&t=16

7k x 12 = 74k
taxe rate:
-15% on the first 27ki.4cdn.org/pol/1514575846332.webm
-30% from 27k to 70K
-50% or something after 70k

enjoy paying an average french salary just on income taxes 15k ( with fees removed 10-15k of fees ... )
Without any investment you are clearly fucked.
>6 figures in france , i keked

Post income taxe the 3 first page with time stamp.

Technician blue collar there 30k€ a year ( with benefits prime 3k€ years )
not bad tho with 8 week of holidays.

I own a 110m2 house , 800m2 yards and i'm 32.

I am well off. I own a property in the southeastern US the nets around $2,000 in rent every month and it is 100% paid off.

I live in Seattle, WA and I have a salary of $110k.

While I’m not wealthy, I have a generous amount of spending money and I am currently working on paying off the mortgage on my west coast homes in the hopes that I can sell it/rent it out for twice as much to some chink now that Vancouver has a foreign investor property tax.

>7k x 12 = 84k€ *

Anyone that's rich today has 99.9% chance they inherited that money

The ultrarich live on a different planet to be honest and it's not something you can really aspire to. You can go from poor (in your country) to top 10% but that top 1% is near impossible to breach into.

Apparently the top 1% have their own credit cards which they can just slap on the counter and the staff know to get that nigga whatever the fuck they can.

who manages your rental property?

Gtfo commie stats completely reject that actually

And what the fuck is wrong with inherited wealth? Do you want to leave your progeny destitute?

Lol it isn’t a “special card” it’s just a card that requires a higher income to qualify for just like you get a discover card at 20 but can get an American Express at 30

It only takes one Jamal to turn your world upside down

sheeit.. mo money mo problems in my experience.

the plebbest

and not white

property tax

Money is for the weak.

Company maxes out profit-sharing (around 47k€ I think) so I pay taxes only on the rest. And yeah I use different strategies to reduce it to around 3k€, which is already high given the "quality" of public services.

Nice superficy, my place is around 30m2 ..

Also did you really post that poor cow from the chinese thread ? lol

Its very true especially in Europe where salaries are low and heavily taxed.

Most people are 1% thanks to inheritance or making a company or investment at the right time and the right place, salary is not enough.

In the US though, I feel like its definitively possible to make 200/300k a year from salary alone if you are a highly skilled worker.

we have the mob in our banking system. We need a better system so I invested in bitcoin and ethereum early on and I am now very rich.

>Combined income of only $105k/year
>Lives in the middle of nowhere
>in a lame house
>gun fag

I'd have a field day with you if I met your wife lol