Just close Sup Forums down now

You have all been BTFO by this tweet

The muslim activates his suicide vest, the christian dies, the athiest laughs at the christian," Where's your god now?", and the Jew sues everyone.

I bet you he lives in a rich white area with a white grocery store and all Jewish friends.

Cautious estimate by cucksourced is that 1 billion mudslimes would throw the first rock at this faggot. Or at least laugh a nd cheer as some true "radicals" did it for them.

fpbp

kek

But,

First post best post.

A Muslim walks into a gay bar.

"What would you like?" asks the bartender.

"Shots for everyone."

Every single muslim idolizes a child molesting, mass murdering, traitorous, lying desert bandit as their ideal role model. Every single one.

Pretty much.

>Muslim walks into a bar
>Muslim

>muh anecdotes
disparate groups of people are more than the sum totals of pleasant or not so pleasant experiences you may have with them

no matter how many friendly Arabs or niggers you may interact with on an interpersonal level as a group both are absolute cancer and are in direct conflict with the group you belong to

/thread

Nah, bro. Sorry, I don't do drugs. Just plain water, thanks.

>Just noticed he said coffee shop instead of bar

This tweet is true except 90% of them are assholes so it never works out

Why don't you just fuck off and die ?
No sources, no backing and only bandwagoning
I hope your family dies soon

Muhammad was a child molesting mass murderer you fucking idiot

He's talking about their Prophet Mohammed you absolute fucking brainlet. Maybe actually learn something about their religion before you blindly defend it.

i love how they said coffee because Muslims cant drink

It's what happens in a cosmopolitan coffee shop where there is nothing for their cultural differences to manifest. Only assholes would hold on to those anyways.

Yawn

KEK !!!! TOP KEK!!!!!:ddddd PRAISE KEK!!!
MAGA

Christians cant drink either faggot. Its why only eastern Christianity is correct in its faith, western Christianity is a corrupted perversion

Nice shitpost, Rashid.

Go back to Albania leech