Does the k-on manga suck? I've heard it's awful

Does the k-on manga suck? I've heard it's awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiC7wQa65Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not bad, but it's not great and the series is just so much better. Also neither the college nor Wakaba girls arc were completed. Goddamn it.

It's the 3rd worst manga of its genre I've read, and I've read quite a few.

K-ON! Manga is shit.
Mostly because Ritsu (the only reason to even care about K-ON) isn't as good as in the anime.

I find it utterly fascinating how interest for the keions dropped off the planet when they entered university.

Maybe in the primitive japanese mind, JD = nonvirgin every time

What the fuck.
It's actually better, and much more lewd than the anime.

There was not huge interest in the Manga. Most fans only care about the anime because it's so much better written, well made and engaging. Once the Movie came out there was no point in K-on, college or no.

About the only thing better in the manga was the additional Mio fanservice.

It's not bad. Kakifly did the humor, KyoAni did most of the heartwarming stuff. Azusa has a thing for Mio, though they only go into it during the Valentine's Day arc.

There are a few bits here and there I wish they had adapted, like Nodoka's relationship with the Hirasawa sisters.

University isn't bad, but that's because I read it as a complete volume. You can tell where Kakifly wanted to try and expand on the girls' relationship, but outside of Yui and Akira, it doesn't really keep up the funny.

The High-School run is top notch though, though I'm a bit partial to these two.

Nodoka's singing voice isn't too bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=HiC7wQa65Ys

It's like they didn't even give them a chance to prove themselves. ;_;

I know, I know...

What gets me is that if you read the notes, Kakifly thought about making Nao a singer. There's a bit where they hint at it, but Azusa never lets her try.

>Become best friends.
>Continuation never.

It hurts, Sup Forums.

One of these days I'm going to embark on an expedition to find Kakifly-sensei and force him to make more. If I can't have the anime, I'll at least get manga.

He's like disappeared from the face of the planet though.

Did he die. Did he take his K-On! money and fap himself to death?

Another arc that never got resolved.

Is she dating Ui?

For the record, Yui with long hair is super cute.

No, they're just really close. Nodoka is like a sister to them.

-end-

>ywn cuddle with Yui and UI

Ritsu is a ninja.

I want to cuddle Nodoka's butt!

Let me guess...

Did you watch the latest digibro's video?

Why was azunyan already in chapter 2 ? where did she came from ?

Huh.

I respect his opinion on the anime, but I will kill him for insulting the manga.

Kyoto "How to kill the franchise " Animation.

Holy fuck, what a colossal faggot

literally who are these people?

K-On! The Next Generation.

Saitou Sumire and Okuda Nao

what did u say niga?

>this will never be animated
YAMADAAAAAA

"Mugi is super gay and rich."

I am beyond words.

I don't even know how to process it. I couldn't sit through that video; he starts shitting all over the manga because it doesn't have music. Fucking music.

He's banging on the manga because the material is not solid.

For me Azumanga Daioh is the 4koma by which all 4koma should be measured and K-on doesn't even come close. I've said it for years that when people accuse K-on of having no plot and no story I assure them it's actually amazing how much more plot and story are in it when compared to the source material. It's not a baseless accusation that the K-on manga is not really very good in comparison to other 4koma or as a story in it's own right.

Reading the manga is a chore. Digibro was right. I don't know how a series this bad got an adaptation this good.

Let me put it this way: If berserk never got any animated series we'd still be discussing it on Sup Forums because the story is fleshed out, the characters are interesting and the art is beautiful. If K-on was never animated It would be a blue moon that anyone was discussing it on Sup Forums.

That said, why does he hate on Sawa's dress up hobby so much?

Agree.

>anime youtubers
opinion instantly discarded && kill yourself kudasai

GENETIC FALLACY!

i didn't read your post nor do i care whether you're wrong or right
just kill yourself kudasai

ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE.

i'm not making an argument just telling you to kill yourself back to Sup Forumseddit

POISONING THE WELL STRAW MAN FALLACY!

you're not funny or clever

stop.

He's banging on the manga for not being the anime. That's literally most of his video, going into a complaint as to why the anime did this better and how fucking amazing it is. Nobody is making the argument otherwise.

I guess I'm just biased; I would rather read the inferior manga than go without. If I could choose for Kakifly to restart the series at the cost of any other manga or comic, I would in a heartbeat. That speaks more to the genius that is the anime than the quality of the manga, but I don't care.

I would watch the world burn if it meant another adventure with those girls.

>giving that colossal retard views
stop

>colossal retard

Yeah. At 15:29 the idiot put a season one poster as season two and a season two poster as season one.

It's not hard, digibro, you just count the exclamation marks.

I'm easily baited when it comes to K-On, forgive me.

Never again.

If you like K-On manga so much, why aren't you reading its legitimate successor?

Go on...

Digibro is a genius.
Nice reddit spacing fag.