What can we do as Americans to help counter Amazon?

With the huge loss that the post office is taking per year, should Amazon be receiving reduced rates?
As well as government subsidies for shipping?
Is the USPS reliable for shipping products and goods?

God this tweet is fucking retarded. Does Trump have no idea that the Post Office's rates are not set by them? And that the group who sets them is a republican run commission?

Jesus fuck.

Does it really matter in the end?

either they increase the costs, making people pay more for postage. or they operate at a loss, making people pay for the postage through taxes

Who is on the commission? Bunch of cucks?

Or they could require service fees for large volume shippers.

>Does it really matter in the end?
Yes. Increasing costs would hurt amazon. Operating at a loss would hurt taxpayers.

>Operating at a loss would hurt taxpayers.
the taxpayers would pay more for shipment of their good because amazon would just charge more

I don't buy shit from amazon. It wouldn't cost me a dime.

Shouldnt a company that has a huge volume of packages eating up service be footing their bill for their service?

When I used to ship products for Ebay Sales, I never used FedEx or UPS. USPS provided accurate shipping. They were fast and I could always count on an undamaged package to arrive at the correct location.

>T Amazon executive.

yeah and it must change. Can't you read faggot?

Might as well get an Amazon Eciaho

>Only ones who can legally use mail box.
One huge advantage right there.

Not really.

This desu. eBay is the way for me!

Better question: Why did the Republican congress in 2006 force the USPS to pre-pay tens of billions of dollars worth of retiree benefits for the next 70 years?

That is interesting. Employment incentive? Pensions being wiped away is a concern for some.

Amazon is fucking over its workers (Guy died coughing up blood at a plant recently)
Amazon fucks over the rest of America's retail
Amazon fucks over the post office
Amazon fucks over the news cycle with the Washington Post
Amazon forced 50 American cities to cower on their knees begging for HQ2, promising bigger tax breaks.

this.. EBAY is key to wealth.

If they didn't have to higher people they wouldn't.
I am sure end game for Amazon is to not hire people.

True, their workforce is mostly automated, even now. But full automatization is difficult and hard to implement and probably a long way off. Before then slave brigades who never see light of day seem like an efficient idea

t. Jeff Bezos

Don't use jewmazon

>post office will help deliver trash from China with tracking for like $0.30 per package
>post office will rush to deliver Amazon's trash in 2 days for free

but fuck actual people and businesses, right?

Lets not forget about Wish or Alibaba.
Both peddling low quality junk while not depicting the items accurately in their images. Also the fact that import tariffs are practically non existent for said junk.
It falls into the same principle as USPS. If we do not support business here at home, such as the USPS then we suffer as a whole. Buy American from American business's should be our motto for online consumerism.