Who here excited for Tsugumomo anime?

If you haven't heard of it, read it right now. Insanely good action manga. However, its 24/7 fanservice and every girl is a pedo for the MC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptCRrKccB0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also really good art in the manga. Hopefully the anime is able to capture it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptCRrKccB0E

If I read it right now, I won't be inspired to watch the anime though.

>Who here excited for Tsugumomo anime?
Literally nobody.
I feel bad for Yoshikadu, his art deserved a better adaptation.

If you're only going to look at one adaptation then go for the manga. The art is amazing and there isnt any censor. The anime is getting censored (but a good kind of censor, no nips like monster musume)

I wish they would have actually spent a good budget on the anime but that's too much to ask. He desrves more recognition.

Same. It's also a shame that this will probably only adapt the boring start of the manga. It only starts to get interesting after those introductory 30~ chapters

>you haven't heard of it, read it right now. Insanely good action manga. However, its 24/7 fanservice and every girl is a pedo for the MC
But OP, everybody on Sup Forums has heard of Tsugumomo.

It's gonna ruin manga threads. Happy for the author though.

I like the voices, however to guy sounds a lot more feminine than I thought

Seriously? Im brand new to Sup Forums. I've never met a soul who has read Tsugumomo. That's awesome.

Of course we do the next season would be superb

I didn't know Shinji and Kaworu were in this.

Seems pretty generic.

There will be a lot of battle harem this season tsugumomo need to be faithfull echhi like the manga.

Why do you need to sage this thread then?

There is no way this will work without budget.

Look at the fucking character design, does that look like budget to you?

I feel you

>really good art in the manga. Hopefully the anime is able to capture it.
There can't be people this naive on Sup Forums.

If this has more hype will the budget increase or it's already lost hope. lel

what is this? wow

The budget is often allocated before the anime even starts production

No one who actually enjoys the manga is excited for it, even the seiyuu choice is bad for the most part

The most imposrtant part is the direction so we will see

You're assuming way too much, I am excited for it.

You can have the best director in the world, but if he has only 3 overworked animators to work with, it will still look like ass

>more generic harem shit
Why would anyone with half a brain care?

Not really, seems like it would be super cringy in anime form

Good. The anime is looking to be a massive disappointment all around. Worse art, heavy censorship, and will be primarily covering the most boring and generic part of the series.

The story and the plot is the most important.

Why don't you just read books then

>Who's here excited for the Tsugumomo BD release?

Fix that for you OP

Why don't you just watch sponge bob and tom and jerry

I don't think they'll be able to capture what makes the manga great.
The fights will probably be poorly animated/directed and it will be censored to hell with light beams/smoke unless you buy the BDs

It would be very good if the BD deliver the uncensored one

Kiriha has Satania's seiyuu?

What do you mean, m8?

I just checked, Kiriha will have Satania's seiyuu.

>unless you buy the BDs
You say that as though we aren't all pirates.

>sage
You mean we are a one piece crew?

Censorship would be good. It means the anime would have BD release to remove it.

never understood why this is getting made even the BR's will be shit

For profit?

It will have Akashic record, Re: creator as another battle harem series.

I think the jap producers dont care for the opinion of vocal mangafag elitist gaijin that dont even buy anime or manga to begin with.

You nail it.

You say that like this half-assed adaptation is going to sell by going in this direction.

No reason to be excited. Dogshit studio is making it. Only good things are bonus materials from Hamada, which hopefully will be scanned and translated
and Kanaka voiced by Sailor moon
>Re:creators
>harem
Which retard come up with it?

What is this .5 volume?

>If you haven't heard of it, read it right now. Insanely good action manga. However, its 24/7 fanservice and every girl is a pedo for the MC

You neckbeards will just pirate it and not support the studio/mangaka.

RE creator is harem you, idiot. You can even see tons of woman flocking the MC.

There's no way it'll possibly come close to the manga. I'm excited though. The source material is good enough that no matter what happens, it will still be fun.

i just want more chapters
probably wont even watch it

the start of the manga was pretty garbage anyway apart from the lewd stuff

Speak for yourself, I know there's a bunch of people here on Sup Forums that at least bought the tanks.
me as well

Why do you need so edgy can't you ask something politely? You're clearly asking here, m8.

>However, its 24/7 fanservice and every girl is a pedo for the MC
I know KnJ got adapted so I shouldn't be surprised, and yet...

I don't see it

>yfw it wont get to bestmom

See the promotional pictures and character introductions.

I see to many men

If you don't like this anime don't be a fucking tryhard you may leave the thread no need to sage this one.

You will see. It depends on the quality of the adaption. It needs to skip non important parts too for the character to have appeared more.

You may have a point skipping some part may prove necessary to reach where it is important and the main character in the manga has appeared too .

What the fuck is you problem?

Do you think sage is not visible?

will be shit

The animation looks like it'll be Dog Days tier. I'll pass.

It's a visually impressive anime but the pedo fanservice ruins the start for me.

The female is a youkai, not a child?

>anime

*manga

The start is also the worst part. It doesn't get good till he starts getting the rivals and shit. It's like a reverse Bleach scenario where they should just do the first episode as a set up and skip all the dumb shit at the beginning including the loli.

Except they outright say she's in a child's body. Even if a child says they are saying they are an 700 year old cloth monster then you are still physically banging a child.

I understand the point you are making but even a loli is still pedo regardless of the age. It's a matter of physical maturity over age.

You have to go back.

Man, that key art already looks horrible.

Why does it matter that I sage?

I don't think you're saying the truth.

Sourcebook to accompany anime. Background on characters, backstory, and lots of artwork that hasn't been published in the collections. Plus the original doujin (no, not the h-dj) and a few omake pages.