Kengan Asura

DREAMS.

>gets one shot

The dreams were over alright.

What will be his gimmick?

He gets one-shot in half a panel after his background introduction

That's a shame. His fight was actually the one I'm looking towards the most. I wish one of the joke characters actually won, the fights are getting too predictable.

What about /ourguy/ Rihito?

Meh, never found him to be interesting. He'll probably win his first round against literally who and then lose to Kiryu in his second round.

Next fight I'm looking towards is maybe Thai guy vs Tactician guy.

>Rihito loses hardcore and follow the winner

user, Kuroki is fucking boss.

>That literal who beat Setsuna

Oh? Interesting. Just looked through some of the raws. I wish the english translation is faster. The latest chapter is 179, what the fuck.

>That literal who beat Setsuna

Top lel, did Ohma get salty?

There's also a spin off that details Metsudo's background and some others'

Ohma is in coma after the match with the Kure guy

>Ohma is in coma after the match with the Kure guy
God I fucking hate this kind of shit.

I don't read this manga, can anyone explain why he looks like mickey mouse?

Shitty techno and dubstep

He's a Mickey Mouse fan who's hired to fight for Disney

>Agito is an autist

Pretty funny. I wasn't going to read the raws until I saw how crazy far behind the translations are.

It's actually making me want to try learning Japanese just for this. But the raws have no furigana.

Yeah. It's going into a second arc at the moment, and a Metsudou side story too. Lucky my native language's trans is up to date

My Jap is only a tic above basic and I'm getting most of whats going on. It's strings of 5 Kanji in a row that get me and usually it's some rock crushing carbonated water fist technique or style name that means nothing.

His design was also cool too.

I'm hoping that Kuroki beats Sasuke, if the fights resume.

Kek, so his crazy smile is him going into an autist fit?

What's the secret to his power?

His big beard.

He use his hand to stab people through some animu physics (he's not mutant like Adam or Rihito)

>Okubo called him Zetton, an ultraman monster, and makes a speech about how he's going to win
>"Zetton.."
>"I have one question. This "Zetton", is he strong?"

>Naoya says he doesn't have to try and be funny.
>Says he'd rather fight him in the top 10 or something, since Agito is like a last boss.

>"Last boss... How strong is he? What techniques does he use?"

>His aura is then referred to as "idiot pressure"

Agito is an adorable retard

And after the fight Okubo tries to introduce him to Ultraman

Also in his 2nd match it's shown that he doesn't have any idea about strategy and it's the first time he use tactics (not technique) to win

I only just read his first match but it seemed like he got a zenkai boost or something from getting stomped. Plus this page saying he's gotten stronger and the way he says it seems to imply it happens every fight.

Forgot spoiler

It seems his gimmick is to evolve during a match. Though after the 2nd fight he throw an autistic fit because to him tactics is shameful

He really is strong as fuck if he got so far only by fighting without any sort of strategy.

Also, from what I've seen from the viet chapters, Setsuna's master is Kuroki brother, right?

I half-expected that.

>179
>Last chapter I found was 59
What the fuck, that's 120 chapters behind

They are sort of friend/comrades, not brothers. As for Agito, Metsudou comment that the 2nd fight is the most significant evolution that Agito goes through because of that

So with Setsuna's master dead, is Ohma's motivation really just proving he's the storongest? That's lame.

Hasn't that always been his motivation?

First it's Niko, then it's Setsuna's master, and then Setsuna himself.

nobody can read moonspeak that likes this shit