READ SIEGE

The only way for whites to survive is mass Siegepilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=FttPdpXzjRw&t=770

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVUKR_wBkII
siegeculture.com/library/
siegeculture.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=iVUKR_wBkII

coke bump. fuck the government

fuck em

Where do i get a copy? Pls no pdf i screenstare all day for a living.

been looking for the audiobook myself

Useless "strategical" book

James Mason has returned from the dead. I actually got my hand on siege reissue, paperback and hardcopy.

kys, nigger

So SIEGEPILLED Sup Forumsacks, mind telling what it is about? Fiction like Turner Diariers? Factual manual? Powerfantasies?

Read it

What other books does atomwaffen recommend? The quran?

Why The hellnot?Add the torah/talmud too. Know your enemy

BOPE got BTFO.

Some minor figure in the american nazi scene recalls his experience in it. The two big points are: advocacy of armed struggle and how the manson’s family murders serve as a model, due to the psychological effect they had. All the people advocating the book are really better off trying to sell Pierce’s content instead.

i read the talmud but half of it was missing

Too bad ironmarch is down now.

You can get it ,with numerous other books, on siegeculture.

Was the talmud the Babylonian version? The supposedly "un-edited" version?

siegeculture.com/library/

Northwest novels are unironically better than Diaries or Siege. All Sup Forumsacks should read them now. Especially Brigade.
List goes like this:
>Northwest novels
>Siege
>Hunter from Pierce
>nothingness for a very long time
>Turner Diaries

i like the letter color and the font.

It's the pill that will actually wake you up and get you off your ass.

About time we start shilling for Siege on Sup Forums

Dont let this thread die, the importance of the Siegepill cannot be overstated

>save a nation by destroying it because we cannot inform people or direct a sustainable culture to adapt to the modern world

Whats the fucking point then? Seems like the entire objective of nation building is missing. Antinationalist nationalist?

It's the difference between a civic nation and an ethnic nation. If your nation is your blood, it can only be destroyed if your people are destroyed.

siegeculture.com/

Mason is writing new stuff

Sieg

OOGA BOOGA GO BACK TO AFRICA!

If you can inform and direct enough people to achieve something like this, why not just create communities where the people can thrive? Or just exlude the opposition from misrepresenting what you wish to achieve. It just occurs to me that totally abandoning everthing you have now is not an objective means of obtaining power. It will just be used against you.

Look up Louis Beam. There's a similar concept of leaderless resistance from the Ku Klux Klan. You can find his essay "Leaderless Resistance" online. It's a must read.

I would even go as far as to say that the way we got here is from people abandoning the tools of power that would be necessary to any community no matter what is created.

Mason is a cool guy, but him not being spiritual is a bit of a buzzkill. Our movement was all about spirituality. I suppose it's not surprising he is the way he is growing up in the soul crushing environment of the 70's 80's watching society degrade.

See
Louis Beam was the OG of leaderless resistance in our movement. He's Klan so he's Christian and advocates white Christianity

> drive niggers out of your country by becoming niggers yourselves

Bob is the best caller ever hahaha

I read a part of it. Don't see the reason for it's hype. Sounds like a buncha CIA niggers want people to commit terrorism. I don't care what people do, but I'm not going to be a martyr for ''a cause''.