All politicians are corrup--

All politicians are corrup--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dURgS8T_2M
youtu.be/nGff7kKIe2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this just proof that government is not needed and that people don't need someone ruling other them?

i saw him taking peanut butter from the town food drive. he's a BAD DOG!

Animals aren't as innocent as they seem. In my country we elected a monkey to our highest office a few years back thinking everything would be great and it blew up in our face.

stop making this thread every other day, you massive fucking basement reddit transplant.

That dog looks senile, there's no way that he's up to date on the issues that effect dogs of the current generation.

I guarantee you it can be bought with a snausage.

You can pay them to do stuff

Politicians sometimes have federal records of money laundering

This doggo looks sweet but I have personally seen him hump a female dog without her consent.

#MeToo

Sometimes politicians have criminal records

Please, that bitch was asking for it. She runs around completely nude at all times, from what I hear.

Why can't my town reelect such a cute doggo.

Um, no sweetie, it's proof that dogs are the most honest and best politicians around, sweetie! Dogs are VERY superior animals and are mans best friend, hands down!

BASED DOGGO

MANS BEST MAYOR

MUSLIMS, CHINKS AND CATSHITTERS ALL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Are you saying the dog only cares about dog issues? THAT'S SPECIESISM! IMPEACH!

It's proof that Inspector Gadget was pretty progressive for it's time, what with Gadget needing the leadership of Brain to defeat the evil Dr.Claw and his cat master.

I didn’t know this was iFunny.

>DOGGO
reddit = cancer

I bet he's RUFF on crime

youtu.be/1dURgS8T_2M
Shitbulls attack!

Underrated

Politicians or so corpupped

Nope

But we elected a shitbull into our public office and it attacked and raped a white woman.

youtu.be/nGff7kKIe2Y

They Dindu Nuffin!

He's a white supremacist

That monkey will always be better than your orange orangutan.

so Polish men ARE really grumpy afterall

END SNIFF RAPE MY BUTT MY CHOICE

ITS OK TO BE WHITE

DEFEND THIS

Can you imagine being the guy who ran against him and lost to a dog in a race for public office?

Do you think he killed himself? How can he look his wife or his kids in the eye ever again? How do you explain this to your friends and family?

I can only imagine his shame

Good boy.

That dog is 100% the reason our state is the best in the nation.

Did you think you would live to see reddit reposts be accepted on Sup Forums?

You can't blame him for following his natural instincts, dogs come from a different culture where acting upon sexual impulses his is normal. We should forgive him for this little emergency and remember that dogs in leadership positions still make up an unforgivable minority in the West.

>this

completely naked apart from a choker
the international signal for slag

THE SIMPSONS WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

I'm more of a horse guy myself

>politician gives a speech
>scattered applause
>bark
>standing ovation
He never had a chance.

Bellywheels when?

He's a puppet to his dog walker