White women will save us from evil white males

Now I know why you guys are so afraid of women finally being let into your little “boys only” clubs and subcultures. They’re literally fighting tooth and nail to save the human race from discrimination and white male oppression while you shake in your boots.

DEFEND THIS. NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=srnaXW9ZgZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The restaurant wanted another hot waitress to attract more men. This has nothing to do with race.

>sage
If she really wanted to help she would've done something other than post a picture of herself and an exaggerated story on social media sp everyone thinks she's a good person.
There is a reason women cant document anything without taking a pic of themselves .

>be me
>working first shitty minimum wage job
>one manager is a racist old white dude, the other is a chill mexican
>white manager allows two niggers to be hired, its been a while since new ones were hired
>One is tall, smokes weed every day before work, his name is Nick
>Other is a thick, tall nigger named Xavier
>Not even two weeks in, mexican manager has to fire Xavier for stealing cash from the register on camera
>Nick later walks out and never shows up again because the job is "too hard"

Imagine how pathetic you have to be to be a world famous author weighing in on a state Senate seat in a country you don't live in

you got proof that she is telling the truth?

certainly in 2017 she or someone else caught the encounter on their phone

Doesn't even have to be that. She could've asked a different person, its completely plausible that one employee knew they were hiring while another didn't.

>young black man tried to get a job

Found a flaw in this story.

While I think it seems fishy they pushed the black man away and they gave the woman an application. I am curious as to who the black man asked that said no. Maybe the guy he asked did not know if they were or not but the person who the woman conversed with did know. I would like to know if they both asked the same person for more details on this case.

I wouldn't hire a nigger either

This fat bitch is right, we need to end the requirement for hiring more women and hire more niggers instead.

Shit that never happened.

>always listen to black women
Can you imagine how quickly society would collapse if we put this into practice? I give it about 2 months before cannibalism sets in

It's almost like she made it all up for likes

Mangy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=srnaXW9ZgZc

>Mr Right
this is the fucking problem right here. Every single western woman is either a fucking whore or has this idealised version of the "perfect man"/"soul mate"/"prince charming"

Men have little quirks they like. Short women, tall women, red heads, freckles, fuck I knew a guy who thought women with speaking disorders were cute.

Women have requirements. "Oh he must be this tall, make this much, have this, have that" and they are the epitome of "the grass is always greener". There is always this thought in the back of their mind that there is a better guy out there and that they are settling. All the fucking bullshit cosmo magazines and social media and movies telling women they are perfect have made them become this unsatisfied creatures.

Women are flawed but have been told they are perfect so many fucking times that they can't be happy with anything less than perfect which they think they deserve

lol...just lol

women are the fucking worst

The store owner clearly didnt want a shitty worker that steals shit.

Bored housewives on jewbook are the worst. Most people realistically couldn't care less.

And also to assume that god exists, and the bible got the gender wrong, and also god has a specific race, but not the race of any of his disciples

>hot

Are you trolling or did you not look at her pic?

>Inb4 she made it all up.
Even if she didn't, who cares, I wouldn't want a nigger working for me either.

"So, like..is y'all (sucks air through teeth) lookin' ta (creepily stares at fat white girl) hire niggas?"

>no

"Excuse me, sir, are you looking to hire any new employees? If so, may I have an application?"

>sure!

And then everyone started clapping, I suppose.

>7 limes

What most likely happened:
>bored, lonely fat white woman stood up for a second date after hooking up with Chad on Tinder the previous night
>scrolling through Kikebook and (((twitter)))
>sees tons of Stacy’s and Becky’s posting pictures of Tyrone and Jamal grabbing their asses
>starts thinking how she can one up them
>a wild negro appears
>visibly under the influence, swaggers in dragging his feet and swinging his arms
>”AYO Y’ALL HIRIN?” he shouts from across he restaurant
>staff looks visibly frightened, quickly scan him over and deduce he’s just high, hungry and can be easily dealt with
>”uhh I’m not sure I can ask for you if you want to wait a second..” the young, meek and overworked student putting himself through school replies
>”SHIEEETTT NAH WE GOOD SENPAI, I JUSS NEED SOME EXTRA DOUGH YA HUR ME? LEMME GET A #3 WIFF A WATER CUP AN EXTRA SAUCE”
>”haha... yeah.. ok sure.” The worker replies, relieved that this one isn’t as violent as the one who tried to mug him in the parking lot yesterday.

I’m sure you know what happened after.

why is the great moral benchmark of our time whether or not somebody wants to hire a nigger anyway? how did this happen?

I can only get a half pound of beef jerky with my snap, who can live on that!?

It's just another out of touch celebrity.
>cilantro
>limes
>jalapeno
>avocado
>tortillas
These are clearly ingredients for a Mexican dish. $29 actually goes pretty far if you're buying staple foods.

i need 3,50€ a day, and i eat healthy with salats and shit

coincidentally, I just wrote a character named Harry Potter and he agrees with my decision to boycott Israel

Are western women even fucking real

You can get a 20 lb bag of rice for $9 at walmart then buy whatever meat is on sale for $1.49-2.00/lb. if you were to go through 20 lbs of rice every week (highly unlikely) you could still buy around 8 lbs of meat. for a family of 4 with zero other budget for food (again, unlikely) this is manageable.

>Washtenaw

I fucking HATE Ann Arbor/Ypsi and their liberals.

The fuck is this bitch talking about? I get $75 a week on EBT for me and my daughter.

Bet the moron bought it all from whole foods.

>that flag
>on ebt
oh the ironings

100% made up story. Women cannot think that quickly. Have you ever seen a woman make a quick decision based on the things that are happening around her? Yeah didn't think so.

What a cuck, getting bent out of shape over that. It's a fucking can of soup with women on it. Just the same as men on soup. This just in, businesses want both genders to buy their shit.

this

>hire nigger
>nigger can't/won't perform job well, if at all
>expects to be paid even if he doesn't show up
>try to fire nigger
>"DAS RAYCIS, YOU DISCRIMINATIN, I GONNA GET A LAWYER!!!!"

Happens every fucking time. There's a good reason most businesses who need dependable employees won't hire niggers after they've had their first taste.

Just ask Melissa Joan Hart about that one.

Not really, my taxes go to it either way so not using it is a waste of my money.

Completely really. You use of it continues to justify it's existence. It's completely against libertarian ideals.
Let me guess, you're a gary johnson voter too.

I ACTUALLY owned a restaurant for over 20 years.
Cold hard facts
Me= adult male
After 1 year in business I completely stopped hiring males. They are completely USELESS in restaurants work, not even above average at heavy lifting, trash detail.
Females are far superior in restaurant environment, more pleasing to customers far better social skills, Ie. Bedside manner
RACE.
I was forced to hire a negress , so as not to appear " racist" .
I did it against better judgment, knowing it would bite me in the ass.
I had the foresight to explain my reluctance to police chief.
3 weeks later and couple thousand $$ short, the waitresses (12 females) informed me that they refused to be scheduled with negress because, not only was she stealing from me, she was stealing their tips.
Contacted police chief told him be prepared I was terminating negress .
On the day of firing she caused a problem went to police with family demanding my ARREST for racism.
Chief laid out iron clad proof.
She filed unemployment. Free ride.
OP only proved my reality.
Males suck at restaurant
Blacks steal from everyone
Hire only females if you don't want bankruptcy

>no mention of how everybody at the restaurant started clapping
Fake story.

Trump voter, and not a libertarian. If everyone on EBT stopped using it tomorrow, do you think your taxes would go somewhere more useful? No, the gov would still be taking them, and just paying their employees to sit on a mountain of cash.

Thank you for living wide window tanktops to lolis, Katie. Now we can see those perky nips.

I used to be a fan of the BNP and would follow their progress. I suppose if I was rich and unemployed at the time I would have shit posted about it online.

The white guys who would take her class would already be hyper liberal and cucked beyond belief. And those are the guys she punishes. Funny.

>women with speaking disorders were cute.

I met a qt 3.14 at a party once and thought she was from Boston, or just really drunk. Turns out the inside of her cheeks and tounge were oversized.

Lib women are libs becaue they are ugly, lazy, and in competent. This is only way for them to succeed is to use these subversive Kazerian Jew tactics. White males are onto this now. Your days of shaming etc are OVER.

What do you think that snek flag your posting with means?
And the solution is to bleed the beast dry and give them less money in the first place.

Yeah, you're bullshitting. Maybe front of the house they are better(social bullshit) but Ive never worked at a decent restaurant where a woman could go toe to toe with the work a rando dishwasher could do, let alone in a production line.

To be fair, I don't pay taxes and I'm essentially a parasite.

What does this even mean? What's the context?

at least start posting with a commie/democrat flag or something

because they are stupid. they wont even know why they find a guy cute, attractive, hot yada yada.
the reasons why are secondary to them, its how you make them feel is whats important to them first

I was just going to post exactly this, about the bag of rice and meat. We used to use food stamps when I was a kid, my mother would typically get a huge bag of beans, a huge bag of rice, a bag of potatoes, a bag of onions, and a box of Top Ramen. I don't recall ever going hungry.

God made Adam in his image.
God made Eve out of Adam's rib.
God is not a woman and JK Rowling should be taken outside and shot.

Not a dem or a commie, just a man who sees no point in not taking advantage of a broken system. Basically why I like Trump, he was smart enough to take advantage of tax loopholes even though he didn't agree with them.

get back to the kitchen

Every single walmart, gas station, and asian place all told me the same thing but because I was white. Fuck off. We have to start being racist too or we can't survive.

>assuming everything she said was true

Race doesn't exist. Find me one Bible verse that says anything regarding race or racism being ok.

So women aren't opressed?

>White woman plays the hero for poor oppressed minorities.

I'm sure this happened.

>check the catalog of Jewish beliefs handed down to the goyim for racism

Wir haben keine "salats", you silly German fuck. Wir haben, "salads."

Chances are he was told by a manager who knew they didn't need anyone else and the lady was told by her waiter who didn't know but still at least knew where the applications were kept

Read your Bible.
The Jews are named as the children of the devil, the synagogue of satan, the anti-christ, the whore of babylon

>what is “the part about Ham” for 100 Alex

These people do this kind of thing in lieu of a personality

I don't own a bible because I'm not 7. The bibble was written by Jews to control dipshits, and apparently is working to this day.

Well you pay for their food then Gwenyth.

Stop demanding the middle class foot the cost for your virtue signalling. These celebs talk the big talk, but they do FUCK ALL to actually help people.

Kind of a stretch don't you think? I've heard black hebrew isrealites and the like use this line of thinking to justify the we wuz kangs theory

I bet if she's applied for a job at Blacked she'd be told they're not hiring at this time.

All women are libs.

>being racist near Ann Arbor

in b4 antifa blows up this restaurant

i wouldnt give a porch monkey a job either . bigboy dindu nuffin

>Be salty insufferable single mom
>Have beef with some random food restaurant
>Ask for an application
>Make some shit up nobody can proof but sounds awful in revenge
Those job applications are handed everywhere in any medium-big company. They give you the application wether or not they're looking for people and when you give it to them they put you on their database.

I went to a supermarket chain and asked for one of those, filled it on the spot and they called me 3 years later.

He is literally known widely as the father of the black race, and that isn’t a good thing. He was cursed with nigger skin for looking upon Noah while he was naked and drunk. I’m not a bible person at all, but this fable is fairly common knowledge

>professing themselves wise, they became fools
The Bible is the most redpilled, anti jewish book there is. The Jews....well the (((Jews))) are named explicitly as the anti-christ religion. You idiot.

underrated point and checked

it could just be that while the restaurant was in fact hiring they didn't have the budget to hire a MALE, even POC men are paid much more than women. or it could just be some fat coal burning single mother just wanted to tell social media that she #cares and #lovesBBC

this. this looks like the typical bitch you would see at walgreens trying to return something and get all huff puff since women around the holidays are total cunts

No, it doesn't say anything about his skin.
Pretty sure it's just Canaan that's cursed anyway, not all Ham's descendants. i need to reread it

This. The only way its true is if the nigger was her bull and she set the whole thing up for virtue points.
We need to codify a system of good governance, and cite what actions add to or detract from that good governance and stable society. Punishment for making society worse should be death, no exceptions. It is the only way to stop people from doing this sort of shit.
Blatantly lying in the guise of good behavior is simply abhorrent.