Kemono Friends

So how is the farewell going to be like for Kaban and Serval come ep12?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SANTENSET/status/844270298769768448
my.mixtape.moe/tatrur.webm
my.mixtape.moe/bpxqyw.mp4
kemono-friends.gamerch.com/セキショクヤケイ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/SANTENSET/status/844270298769768448
>"You can't run, jump or swim, can you" Hippo tells Kaban, but in ep 11 Kaban does all three to save Serval-chan

>For my friend, I ran, jumped, and swam.

So now that we know the important box was the box of matches, what might the important thing underground be that was mentioned?

What episode was that again?

Press 'F' to pay respects

>Mirai's duty was to take care of the park and Friends
>after heading to the mountain, she discovers the Sandstar's full potenial
>she goes to defeat BigDog, but instead fuses with it in an attempt to learn about the power of the Sandstar, sacrificing Serval's memories in the process

>now, Kaban has seemingly sacrificed herself to save the Friends
>BigDog, however, is still at large.
>Mirai's good will, in the form of Boss, kills BigDog via self destruction, finally fulfilling her duty

Pottery.

Let's be honest lads.
Did furry become viable option for you after watching kemono friends?

>me
>yes

Of course not, they're all hardly furry.

no

Are you guys really alright with this park?
...I'm not...

F

Must be the buried tablets

Would you reconsider now that you know boss can potentially become this?

Fuck off.

Now that

yes

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

They look like regular animal girls, but with different colors.

I can't believe Kaban fucking dead.

>furry
>everyone has hairless armpits and genitals

I want to eat Kaban.

NOT FOR HONOUR
BUT
FOR YOUUUUUU

I keep on forgetting how intense anime shows are when it's the final two episodes

What makes it worse is all the flags set up since the last episode

It doesn't say Boss, it says Piist.

>and genitals
Hey now, who knows about that

my.mixtape.moe/tatrur.webm

I want to die.

Ahh, those were the tanoshii days

It's still terrible if Serval retains all the memories yet Kaban's no longer there.

from left to right
Pure Beast (our Lucky san)
Passion Beast
Cool Beast

Someone should've warned Kaban-san.

It says Beast.

Reverse order. Cool's blue. Pure's green.

The early episodes weren't always tanoshii for me. Kaban's fragility made me worry a lot about her early on. Like how she could move fast or needed to keep resting. Or almost got eaten by ceruleans twice in ep 1. Then when Toki was carrying her, she'd loosen her grip now and then. There were things early on that gave me the sense that the world was a bit more dangerous than it let on.

Please believe in Toki.

yet she's among friends, who never let her down. She's always been in good hands.

Let's talk on some serious shit here

What will Serval do after she wake up and realize kaban hypothetically died in order to save her. Will our brave Serval-chan succeed the kaban's will and become the protector of Japari park?

>Pure
>bedroom eyes

Why is the mango so different?

So I was ignoring this show because >CG and the trailer was terrible and it was mobage adaptation shit. Then I saw it blow up everywhere today and decided to give it a chance to see what all the fuss was about.

I'm so sorry for being so blind and ignorant all this time, this show is great. Kaban is the hero we don't deserve.

>all the textures from the tree disappears for a moment but you couldn't even care less because the entire sequence was so perfect
Kaban please

Why do you think we want your blogpost?

Kaban went from making airplanes to going full MacGyver in competency in what was most likely less than a month of living after her conception as a Human Friend.
Can you imagine just how fucking good this lass could have been if she was given a year to grow? Half a decade? A decade? Two decades even?

She is the living culmination of millenniums worth of human achievement and ingenuity.

Serval won't remember Kaban.

I honestly didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me.

Spiral friendship

>All the lights in the sky are Friends.

Because he finally realized that he turned down Serval's invitation to be a friend.

They'll survive but won't remember each other at all
That's the bittersweet ending we'll get which the VAs cried over

Serval will activate her hyper mode, and with the help of the hunters she'll save the Bag and the park

>i shit on things without knowing what they are then hop on the bandwagon when they get popular
Truly pathetic.

Is Kaban a genius?

More like not at all. Despite what some newfags might say, 10% isn't furry.

Fuck off

Kaban will survive, and they will rush an initiative to revive the 4 gods to fight the black cerulean in the last episode and include the friends in the opening as predicted. Happy ending end with Kaban taking a park guide role, followed by Serval.

Post Friend butts

You'll never be this cool.

Don't rape me!

But the 4 gods here are tablets that operate the seal so that the Sandstar rho can't escape

Do you remember how you felt when this was a cute little show about meeting animal friends in the savannah?

>Friends and Cell Aliens both got their powers from the same source
Is this Kamen Rider?

>become furry
Sugoi! You're a friend who is good at grossing decent people out!

I love butts more than life.

Will I be able to find my friends here?

Those were simpler times, and I was a simpler person.

No.

That's the magic of Kemono Friends

>

Okapi desuuuuu

Kaban is really made of sandstar stuff. She is a Homo Sapiens Sapiens who is also a friend.

For without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods;

But it is not only necessary but also noble; for we praise those who love their friends, and it is thought to be a fine thing to have many friends; and again we think it is the same people that are good men and are friends.

-Aristotle. Nicomachean Ethics

>this point actually made me cry

They were good times, and they'll be good again. Just gotta get through the hard times first. At least the hard times brought out tons of character development that'll make the next good times that much better.

Drawfriend and Colorfriend have come a long way.

Sugoi! Yiff in hell.

A REAL HUMAN BEING

AND A REAL HERO

Ⅹ ケモノ
〇 けもの

Welcome aboard friend, other friends are still in shock and tired of the usual trolls.

Please enjoy your stay.

Are you not made of star stuff?

Gohan!

Every thread until you guys learn to smile again.
my.mixtape.moe/bpxqyw.mp4

try translating jungle fowl's page
kemono-friends.gamerch.com/セキショクヤケイ

>futaba doesn't archive threads
>all those rakugakis, lost to time

I still can't believe he's fucking dead!

wakaran

Why would Japan take both Dan and Kaban from me in the same week?

Kaban myamyamyaing while climbing the tree changed my world.

How did Kaban, Serval, and Boss make it to the volcano so quickly? Was it just close to the coast?

>There are literally people who caught up just when it's about to end

It blew up by episode 4. Surely that was enough free time to catch up

This is promising to hear.

I got on the Japari bus just before episode 4. I am glad to have been on this ride.

Lul, the nip friends are calling Shinzaki-oniisan from episode 1 to help Kaban

The reason why the speech hit so hard was because that she's still just a scared little girl yet she has the courage to stand up to hardships for her friends, alone if need be.