You didn't forget about me, right?

You didn't forget about me, right?

Mx0 was a mediocre manga that deserved to be cancelled.

Who's this?

Who?

Would Mx0 have been a bigger success if it was serialzed in the current era of 2010's Jump?

Plant fairy was best girl.

Sure but I don't want Mx0 back if it's gonna be the same quality of writing we're getting in KissXDeath.

From behind he looks just like the Monster Musume MC.

gash bell guy?

I haven't checked in a long while has that author actually ever finished a series without it getting canned first?
Japanese for shit taste, mx0 was great.

Mx0 deserved better

I'm still waiting for you to come back.

the monument to japans shit taste

Where did everything go wrong that it went on the chopping block? Were people disappointed with the plate upgrade cutting into his merely pretending gimmick? Were the shoehorned fanservice chapters reeking of desperation?

Nope, it was just the autumn festival when that one guy wanted to go fake ISIS and Kuzumi and stuco had to play event games to find clues to 'bombs'. That arc tanked their rankings super hard. Before that it was always in the middle at worst.

KissXDeath could have been a good read. I caught up with the latest chapters and it really looks like the author has given up. The art quality has gone to shit and the plot seems like it's just going through the motions.

Maybe a little bit, but not enough to make a difference, no.

You're already dead.

It was on the most wanted anime adaptation list two weeks ago.

only read this and pretty face.
other stuff worth checking out?
i like his stuff but i dont get how he continuously get serialized but his shit get cut so frequently.

>Don't you... forget about me~

There's so few good "(comparatively) normal guy hits above his weight class with quick thinking, improvisation, and a special gimmick" stories that don't sell the MC as some kind of genius tactician or something. Is there no room for more than one or two "out of their depth, desperately trying to keep their head above water" MC's?

one of the mangas i enjoyed reading the most when it came out

>tfw best girl won

Ainz from Overlord kinda counts, but only if you think about it from an administration stand point and not a survival one.

This was pretty shitty.

Overrated To Love-Ru 0.5: The Magic?

overrated as fuck

THIS

Fun set-up, but the pacing was atrocious.

I'm really sorry you have shit taste.

It's another case of biting off more than he could chew. Everything was stacked against the protags including a pointless fear of women when they were already underpowered against them and now things have to be dumbed down because Kano wrote himself into a corner yet again.

Oh, fuck off. It was super cliche

No, because you faggots keep bringing it up like the manga you enjoyed when you were 14 reading it on onemanga was anything but mediocre.

>tfw Gash Bell had such a perfect ending that we can't ask for a sequel