“We are going to shut down the government over illegals” fuck Schumer

“We are going to shut down the government over illegals” fuck Schumer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL2k8jbnAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idiot.

Immigration is on path to becoming an issue like medicare

Pretty soon any politician that dares to touch the issue will commit political suicide.

With the rising hispanic population it's a matter of when, not if.

doit
shut down the government over paco and his 47 semi-niglets

So I’m an idiot because I don’t want Congress and the government to shut down over some illegal immigrant children? Government is supposed to serve it’s citizens not serve other country’s citizens

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senate Minority Leader
Liberals are hypocrites.

To be quite frank, I don’t want many Hispanics here in the states, they have 49 kids per family, they are all rather lazy and mooch of welfare and the ones that aren’t lazy steal other people’s job

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country." ~ Barrack Obama
Liberals are hypocrites.

you're an idiot for not realizing that these people are now the citizens of the government that is shutting down over them.

don't matter what YOU want.

reality hurts, I know buddy.

off*

Very few of them have been rewarded with citizenship’s also I don’t think it is in best for a majority of Americans to have the government shutdown over a bunch of anchor babies

tbqh the only think that worries me about the wall and immigration policies is that I have latina fever. We already have some here, but I want my odds to go up not down.

>illegal alien
>citizen
Pick one, Nacho

I'm sure that will work out well for them in the midterms.

800,000 approximately illegal children we may be a nation of immigrants(my mother being a LEGAL immigrant from Bulgaria, but we are also a nation of laws flood migration never works and never will look at Canada with it,s merit based system we should pass the raise act

Go to Mexico.

Personally? Let'em. Let big liberal cities crumble. I just wish I could not pay taxes for the time the government is in shut down.

Mr Snarky liberal here with misleading information who calls anyone a moron for having an opinion in contrast to his retarded one

and bring back a waifu?

Do it schumer. Instant small government.

Go and stay go.

Schumer said that?
Wow what a hypocrite

Not if we send them back, or have Voter ID laws

>We are going to shut down the government
Good I cant wait, it wont affect me one bit and if can make a few nigglets go hungry I'd be even happier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL2k8jbnAs

>spending money on retarded wall instead of focusing 100% of money and effort on actually fighting the illegal immigration (which happens via overstaying temporary visas and other ways instead of fence jumping anyway) by deportations
trump is a literal retard that did more harm to the right wing conservatism in the US than past 8 years of obongo could

He has done much for border control, record low illegal immigration higher budget for ice for people and equipment. Also a wall is very needed in towns near the rio grande people just go across the river , infact during an interview with an ice agent in front of the wall prototypes there were Mexicans trying to cross in the background

They're all hypocrites. They say whatever will get them a vote. And people have short memories and generally don't care about politics so they get away with it.

Daily reminder that those anchor babies are voting now.

these politicians care about votes more than they do about your feelings.

majority rule, minority rights at play here. don't be butthurt this has nothing to do about my political views. this is the reality and the truth I speak.

I have no opinion on immigration. I know some illegals I work with and I enjoy working with them but It does not effect my personal life nor do I see it effecting it in the foreseeable future.