Ask a Nigerian lbgo anything

Be honest l'll answer

What do you think of Fela Kuti

How many white women have you raped?

How many war brides did you defile when you were rolling with your homies boko haram

Who would you rather have for neighbors, a Hausa or a Fulani?

Why are you not in Nigeria?

khv robot soz

both parents are pharmacists me cs move here when I was 3 better pay I guess

dont really mind them but I hate Africa. Tribalism we in general tribalism

Not Muslim nice try

Do you ever get nervous, anxious, do you ever reflect upon anything that goes beyond eating, fucking and sleeping? Do you think you have an IQ above 85? How do you parents justify not living in their own country? When, if ever, are you going back?

Do you speak Igbo?

parents might go back when they retire and my iq is 142 and major in cs I think you are comparing African Americans to African which is false

no but understand the language tho can only speak English and semi decent lgbo

The Africans I've met have been less civilized than the wild boars I hunt with my grandfather, I have never met african americans but they seem incredibly stupid and disgusting.

Why do you prefer living in a country with a white majority? Are you a white supremacist

What do you think about the other (real) Jews?
What do they think of you?

What do you think of Yorubas?

where did u go hunting again?

>Pharmacists
>Nigerian
Did they trade in meth or mandrax?

don't mind it anyway the west is really close to collapsing in about 25-40 yrs because of democratic and overall cultural marixism so not sure about you but when that l'll go to Zimbabwe or nirgira

Confirmed LARPER

>I don’t speak English well
>AY YO FUCK CULTURAL MARXISM AND SHIEEEEEIT

I’m not Ghanaian but my SO is. Overall I would say they are very kind people. I know Ghana and Nigeria have a close relationship and similar culture. I think there’s a tribe in Ghana (specifically in Accra) that are descendants of Nigerians. I’m not sure if that’s your tribe...I forgot what they are called

Curious, but are you religious? Do Christians and Muslims get along in Nigeria? In Ghana they live together peacefully for the most part. In Nigeria there seems to be lots of media that suggest there’s almost a war going on between them.Is that hyped up?

Are you building in nigeria? If not, would you consider building there?

Jews are Jews they especially threated by the white race that's why the BLACKED meme exist and women don't have pride too their nation that's why when a dominant male comes in her hypergamy brain switch over in a instant it's important to have strong male patriotic values in a countries or else you'll have a sweden which is filled with soy-boys and push overs

Would you vote Merkel?

>this niggers iq is higher than mine REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cool see u in 40 yrs

rly doe xD

lol btfo whyte boi

What is an Ibgo?

Truer words never spoken.

Would have voted trump if I live in mutt land

A ehtnic group in africa

Not religious but Christian values are still important in daily life. my parents are religious maybe and also you're wife tribe might be similar I don't know judging by the current state of the west at least one or two countrys in africa with become a super power and learn from previous empires eg America

How much money have you made by robbing losers with the Nigerian Prince scam?

why don't Africans take pride in their homeland? why are you in our countries instead of striving to improve yours? how is Africa ever going to not be a shithole if any semi-intelligent African flees the country to leech off of the West?

leeching is leeching that's how nations are made

How exactly are you making a nation?

just look at the state of Europe foreigner make money send it back to their home country's if government is smart they capitalize in that Europeans men have been totally feminised to the point they are blind 50% divorce rates women in aboulute control

How is england? Any luck finding a qt muslima yet?

Not much Muslims where I live England is cool lots of rain not sure about US

Why are Nigerians so black?

im pretty brown most Indians are darker Than me

Free state of Biafra when?