Do you still remember me, Sup Forums?

Do you still remember me, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/reader/776631.html#1-
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNDao7m41M
youtube.com/watch?v=lio_8Uee9CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got overshadowed by K-on and Railgun but the threads were fun

It was the first anime I watched serially and probably helped along my gender bender fetish

I will forever remember this anime as one of the most forgettable I have ever seen

>forever remember
>most forgettable

Best fetish.

How could I forget density of that magnitude?

Do you honestly remember anything that happened beyond "boy becomes magical girl" and having a terrible ending followed by an episode of komimi nonsense?

Anyone still have the rest of these? I lost most of them when my computer died.

the fetish makes me sad :(

also i wish the show would come back.

How could I forget Kampfer? Such blissful silliness.

SHe black holed himself out of this universe

I somehow still have the templates, but none with text.

My pc died like at least twice since Kampfer.
One time, it happened when i wrote my thesis.

My fucking organized volume batch of manga, organized and curated H-mangas and curated JAV gone...
Oh, i keep like 5 duplicate of my thesis so it's fine.

I remember this show. I think it was like the third one I ever watched. The protagonist was retarded. I totally would have made a better Magical girl.

Sauce?

I want to rape Natsuru

I want to be raped by Natsuru

gay

I want to cum inside Natsuru and make her my sex slave.

but the self-cest ending was amazing!

I remember watching you purely for fetish reasons snd being disappointed by the overwhelming blandness

If Natsuru wee to be raped, would that make her remain a her? As the shame of rape would be unbearable if she were to revert to a him?

That being said, Shizuku and Mikoto best girls

Heh. See that's funny.

I thought it was fantastic. After a while it seemed like even the people writing it didn't care about the story, but it was besides the point, because the appeal was in how farcical it was

>That being said, Shizuku and Mikoto best girls
Damn, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who liked Mikoto, it seemed like no-one gave much of a shit about her.

Personally, I thought Shizuka was the best girl, but Mikoto was the one I most wanted to fuck

I just realize perhaps Natsuru is the prototype of Mai in Blazblue

I remember natsuru creating a new scale of denseness and not deserving the best girl of all time

I thought kampfer was terrible, but I only read like 15 or 20 chapters of the manga

I found that a lot of the retarded things got so dumb that I had to keep reading to see where this was going

A few of the doujins were pretty good.

Don't we all

I don't understand why people get so violently angry at dense harem protagonists. That one date episode was one of the funniest anime episodes ever made.

Shizuka was the "man" of the relationship - it was her job to forge ahead and get shit done, while, the MC was the sweet, supportive thing she had waiting at home for her, to brighten up her day

I remember when he got mind controlled to rape best girl by soon-to-be best girl, then when he was told what happened, he decided the best option was to go and talk to the person who mind controlled him, alone, at her house, with no thought of preparation or possibility of fighting her.

And then one of the hottest mind control scenes (that I admittedly haven't re-watched in years) I've ever seen happened.

hitomi.la/reader/776631.html#1-

I want to be raped by this cute lesbian and you know she's very capable.

>hottest gal is a dude
Why is this allowed?

After all these years I still sometimes get random thoughts about how much I want to rape natsuru

You were a shitty adaptation of a pretty good light novel series.

I remember MC was a neutron star

I have a bunch of them, but I'm not at home right now.

So who is denser, a black hole or Natsuru?

Checkmate motherfucker

It was originally a LN? I read some of the manga (and it was definitely better than the anime), but didn't know about that.

At least Shizuku won in the manga.

Ignore the LN, Akane wins there.

I liked her more than anyone else.

>h-how's it look?

That's not the case at all. Mai's design falls under the ponytailed warrior girl archetype that long predates Kampfer. And Mai's personality, backstory and situation are very different from Natsuru's.

she was super cute, I just wish there was some decent smut of her

This was my favorite harem before I became a yurifag, I liked glasses girl

>gender bender
>yurin shit

This is the gayest shit.

I bet you haven't even watched more than 3 episodes

You'd absolutely love Kashimashi then.

It was a pretty fun ride with Sup Forums. Haven't really thought about it in years though.

Looks like the author wanted to make yurishit. but made this for some reason?

Who is best girl of the series?

My first non "entry-level" anime.
I'm still fond of it

It should be allowed more often

>I don't understand why people get so violently angry at dense harem protagonists
I'm sure it has something to do with them usually never doing anything throughout the story.

Was my first anime and pretty funny but story was terrible. Started out promising and then they just said fuck it and made echhi harem shit. which is okay.

meh 5/10

>my first H
Sweet memories

Ah, back when [gg] was still a thing.
And before advice dog style macros had been run into the fucking ground.

what episode even was that i don't remember

same

you will never do a stupid dance ;_;

I'm the same, but with Akikan.
Grape loli a best.

It was pretty late in the series from memory. Last 2 episodes were OVA things, then you had the "last" episode. So I think it was the 4th last episode? Either the one after or during the pool episode, but I thought that one ended on Natsuru being unable to rape Shizuku.

My posting senses detected an immense gravity well here, demanding I post.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgNDao7m41M

Welp, time to read the manga.

quality shitpost

>Loved him for who he was
>Not for what he became
>Still loses

Shizuku was best girl.

she was also a consumnate bad-ass who seemed to excell at everything without being annoying, and had some sort of plan/goal relating to the Kampfer battles they were all stuck in

Say what you will about red, god DAYUM

Rape-able.

I only remember this exists when I come across the opening song in my OP folder.
youtube.com/watch?v=lio_8Uee9CE

>want more of Kaede
>there's almost nothing

It's an international crime and I want people tried at the Hague for it.

And to think Natsuru is more dense then those.

>tfw almost no pregnant art of kampfer girls

I'm certain there's a vanilla doujin with her and natsuru

I loved when the boring girl the MC was besotted with went from being crap, to being fantastic

Name a boy with a better butt

Mostly from doujin