Is this true Sup Forums ?

Is this true Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahra_Khanom_Tadj_es-Saltaneh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would have been 20

Some dipshit took an image of some fatass and wrote stuff on it so yeah, it's true.

Is that fat unknown creature standing in front of the "princess"?

you go to the bottom of the barrel for acceptance
get shot down by the ugliest of uglies
what else is left to do at that point

This like my adventures on plenty of fish

Funnily enough that was a real life princess. Look it up, I'm not even joking.

I wish I didn't know what you mean, but then again the females are hideous in this town in general and not even an ounce of personality to make up for it

That's an actor who played her in a stage show.
This is one of the only pictures of her i could find. Taken in 1894, when she was only 11 years old.

There’s a picture somewhere that shows some of the concubines one of the last Chinese emperor’s kept in his harem. By law only Manchu chicks could be his concubines. They were all ugly as fuck

Most middle easterners, including Persians, are homos, and only look at women as attractive in the form of a resource.

When they want sexual gratification they have sex with young boys. It has always been like this in these lands.

>30 year old Muhammad gets dumped by 11 year old
Suicide is probably the only choice left after that.

do you think after the second or third suicide, it just became a fun game for her
seems like a game a female would enjoy

>Unironically quoting 9fag
Also Qajar is the family name as far as I know.
You also don't call the British heir Prince Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Them eyebrows...Half chub already.

Can you really blame them?

>You also don't call the British heir Prince Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
Jews created the idea of renaming royals so they could save on the cost of ink when writing up loans

Suav af

She actually got married at age 10, and had 4 kids before getting divorced at age 17. 11 years later she got married again.

RAPE
#METOO
WE NEED TO GO BACK AND HANG THOSE PEDOS

I can't find anything that affirms this, besides instagram and twitter image macros.

So I think it's false.

>That's an actor who played her in a stage show.

No, that's actually her you moron

New title:
13 times natural selection was right.

JFK. I would too. But, she probably Queen E'd them.

Being rejected by that mess implyed no one else would give me a second glance?yea I'd eat a bullet too

suuuure

What? The image?
Yeah it's true she was a real princess and she looked like that, but I couldn't find anything about the thirsty betas killing themselves for her.

Who is this semen demon

You can clearly see the painted background on OP's picture. That's an actor.

I've had worse

You're right. I apologize user

Persian Moby Dick.

Story old as the hills, but ugoohs need love too...r-right?

Exactly. We all give charity in different ways.

Nope. Pure urban myth. There is no evidence supporting this. There was some sort of fuckery going on in Persia, you can find photos of men dressed up as women, and this is one of them - there's also photos of women with fake bushy eyebrows. Jokes? Fetish? Not sure - but there's no historical documentation of this "princess", and the two princesses with that name in the Gajar dynasty were married by arranged marriage young.

Nope. The only "proof" this was a "princess" is multiple clickbait blogs.

Back then in Persia "Masculine beauty" in women was popular. So if a woman had manly features she'd be considered attractive. Of course, it's Persia so they didn't have Western beauty standards.

That's what I've read - and I still maintain the photos are men dressed up as women. Propaganda, perhaps? But this princess did not exist. The idea that a persian princess was unmarried at that age is laughable, given the convention of arranged marriage in that culture, especially for a royal heir.

Naturally, there is no source given to support this claim, which appears to be pulled from thin air. Were it true, it would seem like worthy material to include in even the shortest legitimate biographical information, but it doesn’t appear anywhere. There are, however, at least two good reasons to disbelieve this claim. First, she was probably married when she was around nine or ten years old. Second, the marriage was very likely arranged while she was living among the women of her father’s harem. It seems highly unlikely that she had the opportunity to meet any man not her relative, never mind beguile and reject thirteen suicidal lovers. Later, as a married woman in patriarchal Persia, it’s equally unlikely that she was being courted by amorous suitors.

Listen, I have a type.
I am just not into thicc

That's why arab men put bags over their women's heads

I'm willing to be it has something to do with men playing women characters in plays and whatnot because islam

nah that's retarded

She was real. "Princess Qajar" is Zahra Khanom Tadj es-Saltaneh

But Wait- painted backdrops were very common in 19th and early 20th century photo portraits. And you had to pose for 30secs to get the exposure. So it's not a live shot of an actress on stage.

>Taj Saltaneh was a trailblazer for women's rights in Iran and a feminist.

Every time.

>Persians btfo
>le 56% started in the land of Aryans
The eternal Anglo is the true master race

Yes but the Wikipedia page says that's an actor under the photo. It's probably a man in a dress.

It's true

Why, because clickbait told you it was?

>Men kill themselves over a woman
>"How romantic :)"

>Women kill themselves over a man
>"OUTRAGE! PATRIARCHY! SEXISM!"

You just have to love how society doesn't even pretend to care about men anymore.

>Ugly bitch causes sandniggers to kill themselves

The US military should test this theory.

>golddigger men starve to death
>"suicide"