Blood on Sup Forums's hands - creates teen victim

endless bigotry and racisms on here led to profiling this young man

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/teenager_injured_during_arrest.html

> According to a report from WSFA, police say a 17-year-old was seen walking behind a business in the city's downtown area late Saturday evening, around 11 p.m.
>Officers exited their patrol vehicles to engage with the teenager when he began to flee on foot, reports say. Once the teenager was apprehended, police allege he failed to cooperate with officers' requests.

> Police say the juvenile reached for his waistband, as if to go for a weapon, prompting physical force.
> The teen was charged with obstructing governmental operations and resisting arrest. He was taken to a medical facility with serious injuries.

At this point in America if police tries to stop you you're already a goner so you might as well try to take a couple of the fuckers with you.

so this little gang thug got BTFO who gives a fuck?
not him and definately not me

>running after they stopped you
>walking through neighborhoods late at night with another nigger
>Alabama
How is this news?
sage

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

not funny
this baby boy is the father of 3

you are SICK
I can't wait until you wyt bois are deaad

It's also nice to know that I don't have to do shit because you niggers kill each other more than white people

Your stupidity will be the death of your own race.

It's almost as if niggers create problems that niggers complain about

>niggers kill each other more than white people
thats a total lie
wyt pipl pump in drugs and keep us down then hunt us down like dogs with their "police" force
ITS GENOCIDE and you're laughing

If the police is stopping me in the middle of the night, running would be the last thing coming to my mind. Besides, aren't they happy he didn't got shot?

>aren't they happy he didn't got shot?
this young man's future is in jeopardy
he had a promising career ahead of him, now he will have to live with this disabilit.
SOMEONE MUST PAY

Poor kid. Cops should be ashamed of themself

Why the fuck did he run? The police will kick his ass if he runs. That just gives them more of a reason.

>Why the fuck did he run?
Because he didn't do anything
They have no right to stop him

yea...

FOR NOT KILLING HIM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>wyt pipl pump in drugs and keep us down then hunt us down like dogs with their "police" force
Good.

fearing for his life, like any nigger would*

It's all da wypippo fault nigguh! We ain't smart enough to ensure our own wellbeing
bix nood

You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

They have every right to stop you in the middle of the night. I've been stopped walking home from party's and friends houses and stuff like that I tell them i'm walking home and you what they do. They leave me the fuck alone and go back on patrol. I don't run away or do anything stupid like that. What people like him need is more common sense.

> I don't want to get caught and be busted
> So I run and blame it on fear of evil cops
> Now in bigger trouble and pose a threat
> I resist when cops catch me
> Iz dindu iz dindu iz dindu

>Good.
good?
OMG...you wyt pipl are evil savages
You cave people are so jealous of our melanin that you have to try and ruin beautiful black families

>Troy Police stopped Ulysses
man, there`s some fucking /lit/ epic shit on that, i would see this as a strong bond between Sup Forums and /lit/ and (why not) /x/

That's not how it works. If a police officer stops you for any reason, you have to ID yourself. Running is probable cause for arrest. Even if this Dindu was clean, running made him guilty.

You want niggers to stop getting beaten and killed? Teach them one word: BEHAVE.

Don't run
Don't resist
Don't do things cops tell you not to
Don't be a nigger

It's that simple. Sniveling about rights when you don't know what they are, and what the limits are, doesn't do shit.

Now stop sniveling.

>They leave me the fuck alone and go back on patrol
only cuz u wyt
this don't happen to black people.
when police see black people they automatically profile us as criminals and start shooting at us.
we have to do whatever it takes to survive

yes, they do.
they are law enforcement. they have the right to stop him and ask for his identification

running it´s not evidence of crime, but it´s suspicious and police would try to catch you. Maybe the man were scared, everybody has the right to be scared, but it was bad luck for him.

So edgy

Fat, dumb and pretending to be a nigger on the internet is no way to go through life, son.

Stop larping and start actually contributing something good to the board.
There are no more beautiful black familys. Gang culture and not taking responsibility for one's actions ruined that one.

i hate black people more and more everyday

>If a police officer stops you for any reason, you have to ID yourself.
only a NAZI would think like that
welcome to Trump's Amerikkka
this is why we have to kill u cracker ass wyt devils

>Ulysses Wilkerson of Troy
The ULTIMATE we wuz name

>when he began to flee on foot, reports say.
Why would dindus run?

honestly this
if you are black and you get stopped just run because you might get away and that's the best outcome

>He ran, like any criminal would

Fixed.
It really blows my mind how they just casually pretend like it's a normal thing to do to run away from police and reach for a gun as long as you're a blackie

>actually contributing something good to the board
i have reported all u racists to my lawyers
you are all going to pay for your bigotry

So why was this teen behind a business at 11pm?

>middle of the night
>run from cops
>upon getting caught continue to resist arrest, ie. Try to fight your way out
>reach your hands toward your waist where they can't tell what you're trying to do
And you complain when they use an appropriate level of force to subdue your stupid ass?

It's funny how just carrying yourself properly and talking to cops like they are your neighbors will keep you out of trouble. I got pulled over by a cop while I was going 15 over the speed limit and with 3 y/o tags for my truck and joked my way out of it.

We good bois we dindu nuffin.

dang too bad he isn't dead

Fat, dumb and pretending to be a nigger on the internet is no way to go through life, son.

lol, nigga got caught up to, and beat up by a fatty

white inferiority my ass, i could outrun that dude every day of my life.

17 and a father of three
what a fucking nigger

>Why would dindus run?
just cuz he run don't make him a criminal
it aint right
what if this was your baby and the pigs done beat him like this?

Gee I wonder why. Could it be the gang culture your "people" chose to pour gas on instead of water? Or could it be the rap music which tells black youth you have no future and to become a denigrate gang banger. Or could it be the fact that black fathers leave so kids then have friends and older kids to look up to for whats right and wrong. Please solve your "peoples" problems before posting this larp on here.

>stupid nog recommends actions that will end in more stupid dead nogs
Yeah fuck wipipo doh am I right my negro?

WEINER EMAILS RELEASED
FOIA FTW

Your sliding with stupid nigger shit that no one will fall for, especially with them trying to obfuscate that this incident happened around midnight on fucking christmas eve, he had a gun, was a crip, and goes by the name fat daddy, ain't gonna work here.

I can smell your panic.

There's an easy solution to all of this.
Just don't be born a nigger

Depends on the cops, but if you are a decent citizen and treat them right, they'll abide by the laws. the "decent" part is the diference between a ticket and a grade A ass woopin

>i'll sue!
lol

look cangaroo, you are just ignoring that burger police are in fucking berserk mode always, look at american police reactions, 10 fucking lard shits to stop 1 man already cuffed...
fucking savages

we out here replacing u crackers
this yung man's sister has 2 kids

*on christmas eve

Weiner emials released

>Dumbass fag forgets we aren't in Europe
Can't be arrested for hatethink in America nigger

>happened around midnight on fucking christmas eve, he had a gun, was a crip, and goes by the name fat daddy, ain't gonna work here.
all wyt devil LIES

Ewww... AL.com....

actually, it does make him a criminal.

running from the cops when talked to is considered evading and is punishable between 6 months and 2 years, depending on state

>Ulysses
>ran away from Troy police

is this a fucking joke

fuck that worthless nigger you stupid equality peddling kike shill.

ASPHYXIATE YOURSELF.

Good. I expect your lawyer to be greeted by my porch monkey when he walks into my house and then to help the rest of them pick some cotton.

>ran from the police

if these mongoloid fucks would just avoid doing this ONE SIMPLE RULE, this shit would cease

My county is also 95% (and that other 5% is just timber-niggers) so it helps that the cops aren't on edge during traffic stops.

>Fearing for his life like any teenager would, he ran.
If I was walking around at 11pm and police stopped me, "fearing for my life" would be the last thing on my mind. Ask yourself what kind of person who would "fear for his life" when stopped by the police at 11pm.

this place is a cesspool of KKK wyt supremacist hate
I'm going back to re ddit where people r smart

>where people r smart
sure thing bud

>be me
>drunk as fuck, 2 a.m., dangerous part of town
>two cops come over
>"hello, can i see your ID"
>reach for wallet, fail, faceplant, pass out
>wake up in the cop car, they gave me a ride home

feels good to be white senpai

>Police stop you
>run

made me kek too

i think the guy you're replying to is trolling you. no one can be that stupid. unless they're black.

it would probably be more dangerous to tell that joke in 19th century France, desu

>Run from cops
>Get beat
>Run to media and scream racism and want handouts.

Why does the media instil in people that its fine to run away from police?

We wuz innocent and shieeet.

Fuck it, maybe its time to act lime the monsters they pretend we are. White lions, its time to awaken.

>ITS GENOCIDE and you're laughing

You're genociding yourselves and yes we are all laughing.

>its not racism
>but its because of your race

regardless of anything else, you are a retard

Because an important part of taking over a government is to demonize the local police to make sure the federal powers can step in. Just look to Ukraine revolution for the prototype. Fucking commies in the media eat this shit up for ratings and their repeatedly failed ideology.

>real ancap hours nibba

People think a race war in the USA would last long. EVERYONE! Every single demographic hates niggers, even blacks and the most politically correct normie acknowledges the statistics and deep down... they know.

Why do i get a feeling that at this point it is 4chinz just trolling each other? This thread's banter feels fake as fuck for some reason

Think of how much safer you'd be from the police if you didn't commit crimes.

>definately
You have to go back (to elementary school).

Hard not to laugh when you dumb pavement apes are doing it to yourself. Like comply lol it's not that hard of a concept. Go ape shit, get hit.

what a shame. he would have contributed so much to socidety

Lol 'fearing for his life like any teenager would'

why would you fear for your life because a police officer approaches you. for all you know, he was approaching you to inform you to leave the area as there has been a murder. Of course, unless you have something to hide.

>began to flee on foot
+
>failed to cooperate with officers' requests
+
>reached for his waistband, as if to go for a weapon
=
>serious injuries

It's simple math and has nothing to do with his race.

Dead nigger. Leftists laugh when white people die, but Inget to laugh much much more!

Or you could just comply with the lawfully appointed civil servant.

a bright future ahead in either the housekeeping or foodservice industries.

Who the fuck is fat daddy?

Judging by name that nigger is from somewhat educated family.

If not for al shartpton I would consider him not guilty. But now I consider it another twister game with a retatded cop.

>running from the police is normal
better get accustomed to those ass whippings

>fearing for his life, like any teenager would, he ran.
>black guy runs from the police
>resists arrest
>dindu nuthin
EVERY DAMN TIME!

That name is retarded, wtf are you on about?

t. Negrodamous
this

>like any teenager would