Should fat people have to pay for two seats on airplanes?

Should fat people have to pay for two seats on airplanes?

No we should throw them off the airplane.

There should be a weight limit to get on the plane.

Indeed. It is their fault, so this is the way we shall punish them.

Make them walk it'll be better for them

They should be locked in at fat camp.

Yes. It's a lifestyle choice. Bodybuilders buy two seats. Fat people should too.

fat people shouldn't even be allowed on airplanes.

based leaf

They should be used as the landing gear

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

that man is Mark Mangino, former head coach of the kansas jawhawks football team.

FPBP

Yes and they should pay an additional 50% as compensation for slowing down everybody behind them.

no, fat people keep the economy running
they start paying extra for shit, they stop using it.
guess who pays extra then? you.

if they take up two seats or weigh as much as two normal people then yes of course

economic power house, money spender and job creator.

checked

>good afternoon folks
>this is your captain speaking
>please place your your seats in their upright position and fasten your seatbelts as we prepare for landing
>would the fat shit whale of a gentleman in seats 22 A/B/C please report to the tail of the plane
>our flight attendants will assist in strapping you into the landing gear
>thank you for flying Southwest airlines
>enjoy your stay in Orlando

TWO SEATS!?!?

Ohh no, no fat people on planes anymore, I think I'm gonna cry.

Fuckin' fag, fuck up hoe.

They already do.

this isn't a real pic, I fly all the time and I've NEVER seen anyone even try this

all the fatties are in first class because to them its worth the $$

Assign the price by size and weight and let the market take care of itself.

Why not ship obese people on cargo planes and make them pay whatever the price is per kg?

Based brit

If i was that big id buy the whole damn row just to save myself the trouble. The cheap fat fuck.

Listen to this shit, once i paid extra to sit in a better seat up front that didnt have a seat in front of me. Ya know, so i could stretch my legs out a bit. But ill be god damn if some 350 fatty didnt have the seat next me. On a full flight..

checked

they cant afford it because they spend so much money going out to eat

rock chalk

checked

There should be a rotund class. If you’re pushing 300 that’s where you go. Or sedate and put under the plane in piano cover for warmth

Fuck...Sitting next to one of those on a plane is one of my biggest fears ever. I've gotten lucky so far.

jayhawk

Imagine the smell, especially during summer.

They should have to pay 2 seats at a movie theater, fucking boat, fucking everywhere.

Is this the thread of digits?
So many doubles and a triple.

good enough

what did he mean by this?

Its a hell nightmare I wouldnt wish on anyone. One time like 7 years ago on a 3 hour flight while everyone was boarding I had a cute 8/10 blonde sit next to me. Turns out she was just waiting for her mom who was dangerously close to having enough of her own gravity to cause the plane to implode. She hopped across the aisle and her celestial mass of a mother took her place. It was the most miserable 3 hours of my life up until I recently had a gallbladder attack a few months ago.

This. They should fly as freight.

>meme flag

You should pay by the pound. Your body + luggage.

There's no reason a 95 lb teenage girl should have to pay the same as a 300 lb man.

Furthermore, this would provide incentive to pack light.

When I send a package it's weight, and I have to pay accordingly. The human body should be no different.

Yeah, with their lives.

How does the beverage cart make it down the aisle?

Yes, parents have to pay for small children, and the child and the parent combined are less mass than a fat person.

Everybody loses, except the fat person too. They're used to their own stench, and push everyone over further into other seats by just being so fucking fat.

Shame is the most powerful way to help save the lives of fat people.

I love these fake boomer posters.
They sound absolutely retarded.

It doesnt. Or they bring the by him one at time. Imagine if he had to shit, he couldnt fit through the bathroom door or on that toilet. He would shit his pants and cause the plane to do a emergency landing.

>He would shit his pants

imagine sitting next to him for the flight

i pay for luggage by the pound. why isn't there a flat rate for tickets and then a by the pound pro rate fee.

>should big guys be allowed on planes?

>no, fat people keep the economy running
>looks at flag
Checks out

All fatasses should enter mandatory labor camps

He's a big guy

No. If so all passengers should have their wastes and body proportions measured and should only pay a certain percentage of the index-value ticket price based on their size. Skinnies pay 50%, children 30%, obese 130-220%, etc. otherwise you're a discriminating faggot.

If they take more than one seat then yes

For coach

Yes. I pay for two parking spots and take them both up in the most obnoxious way I can think of and people can't do shit about it

The guy in OP's pic should pay for three. However, airlines have done it in the past just to make up a reason to get more money.
Kevin Smith was well within fitting in one seat but they still tried to charge him for two. If the seats are that crammed together to where only a toddler could be comfortable, then fuck the airline.

Yes. Seats are sold as a given amount of space, if a fat person exceeds that they need to purchase more space.
If fat people complain then they should try not being fat.

T. Fatty

if I could afford it I'd buy 2 seats and I'm not even fat
a space for my laptop and food and stuff
at least for a long ride

I like it
take out the seats and let me ship my ass by weight

If you want to look like cattle, you get to travel like cattle. Get in that open-air train cart fatty, you're in for a long, cold ride. At least you brought a coat.

Fat people should have to fly cargo. In pic related that unfortunate man is both extra large sized and fat. If he was skinny he would still find coach seating awkward.

Wigger

Also the extra fuel

Fat people shouldn't have to fly to buy groceries.

Yes, and we do on most airlines.

Unless you're flying domestically in Canada. Then they're required to give you a free second seat.

pay by weight. the only fair way.

they should have "fat fuck" specialty airlines, with bigger seats, though there'd be less of them.
Then normal people could be in peace.

of course!

yes

Yes

stick 'em in fucking cargo. No sweaters. Pressurized compartment is extra surcharge. No drink service, but they do get pretzels so they will have dry mouth.

This fat beast should be in the cargo. Jesus christ if he stood in my way to the toilett I would power punch him right in the solar plexus.

no they should be made into soap, according to fight club they make the best ingredient.

Fat people should not be allowed to fly

Thats how air companies bankrupt with fuel costs.
lol burgers.

Never gets old

if the seat don't fit you must acquit.

yeh we should stuff you fat fucks in oil tankers

ENJOY THE TRIP!

you should pay however many seats you take, regardless of your weight.

Fpbp

Passengers should have to fit in a certain size box, just like hand luggage.

Made me crack a laugh m8

He's either 8 feet tall or that photo is shopped.
>that photo is shopped
That's what I thought.

COMPREHENSIVE SILVERWARE CONTROL STRATEGY

OUTLAW ASSAULT SPOONS

And also, airline seats have shrunk from 23 inches to just 18 inches in the past 15 years. I don't like sitting so close to passengers next to me. I can tell by their hygiene they shouldn't be flying.

>Should fat people have to pay for two seats on airplanes?

if they have to USE two seats, yes they should have to pay for them.

No. They should ride in the cargo hold.

Dropping someone that large out of an airplane might wake up yellowstone