twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/891859995628785664
youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6saJ3equ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last one by me, need new OP

> ywn be in a Trump girls sandwich
WHY LIVE?

Ayyyy.

Mullahfags and /sg/ can fuck off

Yeah fuck /sg/ nobody gives a shit about that rat country.

HIGH ENERY

Norge

who else he is going to freeze to death this weekend?

So is nafta kill?

>LAST ONE BY ME AS OP FOR TONIGHT, NEED NEW OP
I can hold it until I find another baker. Thanks for baking m8.

GIB TRUMP DAUGHTER SANDWICH NOW

RIGHT WING DEATH BOTS huwhen?

>not wanting the superior crushed to death by right wing thighs sandwich
Some days I dunno about you brother

What are they going to find on the emails released by the State Department. Apparently over 2,000 emails were found on Huma Abedin's laptop. PLEASE someone go to jail.

>ywn be alpha enough to have a threesome with them

>I can hold it until I find another baker. Thanks for baking m8.
Thanks user

No, Pence daughter sandwich is the best sandwich

Big guy...

He'll forever be Denny Crane for me. His role as Kirk is highly overrated in comparison

I want it all

Not soon enough. First robowaifus though.

WTF DRUMPF I WAS PROMISES EVERYTHING PRE 60s

>Ivankas angel wings and halo disappear
judaism not even once

2018 is the last year Republicans have to prevent a permanent Democratic majority from coming into effect.

If the Democrats take the House in 2018, then the wall is dead, the RAISE Act is dead, most immigration reform is dead and demographics will win out.

This is why Trump should have tackled immigration reform first, right after he was elected. It is THE issue. If he does not accomplish it in 2018, he will go down in history not only as the last Republican president, but as the president who sold out the future of white America for tax cuts. One of the greatest traitors in American history.

Unironically true.

He just roasted the fuck outta someone working at KFC and is posting on Sup Forums right now.

Hi fren. Did you know you are gay??? Also 26% Of White men are under 20

Guys

Why did HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA became so popular?

Post your favorite armored car /ptg

youtube.com/watch?v=HvInFZKK4Wg

Try and refute this.

>have argument with family about trump and men in power
>they say that it's only men who abuse positions of power
>I bring up the amount of female teachers who sleep with their students
>they say that it isn't the same and more male teachers rape anyways
It's fucking factually incorrect that more male teachers sleep with their students. They don't give a fuck what I tell them. How do people get like this? So stuck in their fucking bubble that they can't acknowledge when they're wrong.

It was a lot better than now. Maybe by 2019 we'll be back in 1910.

So like a year later this is apparently still a thing. Sup Forums convinced retards like this that the ok sign is a white power sign. That was a highly successful troll.

Kirk is responsible for around 20 percent of all bane posting on Sup Forums

How does this happen?

wew

damn its orge i guess we should just turn into swedistan already, it was her turn

Picard was a better captain but Shatner is a better person.

> Those Canadian gun rights ads

Some people are just lost user.

Nothing that will lead to prosecutions, arrests. The only chance the Clintons get convicted is long after they've faded from the public eye, if ever. They've already gotten away with crime for decades before, what's another decade or two?

Also tfw the boomer memes are honestly true and were shitposting with a bunch of old people.

You think he lurks Sup Forums?

Raise Act is already dead. Stop with the fairytale dumbassery and pray that even getting a wall is possible.

>(((Klein)))

>(((Ezra Klein)))

> keeping MI and WI but not adding MN
> keeping ME CD2 but not adding NH
> blue TX in an red AZ map

They truly didn't think this through. Next post I'll comment on this situation tho, a more at length comment on how that was the exact situation that caused the civil war (and not the "peculiar institution")

Feinstein said there's no evidence of collusion.

Sadly, this. The tax shit is the most overblown inconsequential shit in years. They'll just roll it back as soon as they gain total control, as long as they continue to keep it socially unacceptable to discuss the real issue, demographics.

This is too much, man.

what else is there to do, stupid actors (anonymous media) killed hollywood

what a attention whore

The 2 genders sign unfortunately never took off tho.

His wife Naomi Klein is even worse...

I'm sure he does. He's too much of an old school Sup Forumstard not to.

ok
>klein

>Hi fren. Did you know you are gay???
Well kek, that would be a surprise after all these years liking pussy and disliking boypussy

> Also 26% Of White men are under 20
How does that compare to the whole population, what's the american percentage of under 20? Without that this number adds no insight

>comparing to february
Compare it to election day and you'll find it's the same or greater.

Trump is so powerful he makes his enemies tell the truth.

btw u know argumentum ad hominem is not a real argument.

> It's real

My fucking sides

very CUTE, deadly but CUTE

27%.

This is why I do it, the wasted hours are worf it for things like this.

its not too late

Isn’t his approval rating at the point where Obama’s was at the end of his first year? Pretty impressive with an ultra hostile media.

We'll get them. We always do.

That one was way to specific and odd though. We should just call it the Victory sign, point out that Nixon did it, and make people think it means "Victory for whites"

Post pic of hair

Neither is opinion

First Amendment overdose.

This. Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums.

i honestly dont know who is gaslighting who anymore

DUDE
streamable.com/1o39c

The map in the top left at this image is the result of the 1860 election, won by Lincoln. Notice how the lines are perfectly drawn:

> most of the south voted for Breckinridge (Southern Democrats party)
> some Mason Dixie line states voted for Bell (Constitutional Union party)
> two states voted for Douglas (Nothern Democrats party)

Even then the total electoral college votes of all these forces combined was 123, vs. the 180 Lincoln got out of the Northern and Pacific states alone.
The situation was very clear: the south had absolute no representation at the federal executive and Lincoln was, a lot like Obama, a radical, a president that would enact measures without the least regard for the desires of half the country constituency including but not exclusively, pushing for the end of slavery. Lincoln also ended up making give supreme court appointments during his presidency, something that, along with having enough northern electoral college votes to stay in power, would guarantee the south would never have representation in the federal executive and judiciary for a generation at least.

The war was not about slavery, it was about the right of self determination for the states and for the citizens of said states when they realized the federal government was moving in a direction they did not agree and that they had no say anymore at all. The rest of the pic is an interesting parallel with the present day situation: The bottom left map is the exact same map Trump won with only three changes: red NM, blue AZ and TX.

> That would mean 271 blue EC votes, regardless of the result of FL and the rust belt

Now, and here is the kicker, notice how that map lines up almost perfectly with the maps at the right: all white majority states would be disenfranchised. America is a two states flip to become a minority rule and that, as the civil war proves, is the road to war.

Do republicans still believe that they can get the minority votes?

Will they ever understand that blacks and browns don't want "freedom" and a "small government", they want a huge federal state that can be a big mama for them since they are not smart enough to take care of themselves. Nothing will change that.

Of course opinions can be arguments, what do you think a hypothesis is?

How retarded is the author? Close to 70% of all voters in Florida are white and Cubans are also like 6% of the electorate. If whites vote just a bit more Republican like the rest of the South, Florida could be deep red for a whole while. Texas is still going strong until 2036-2040.
Also why the hell is Arizona still red in that scenario?????
If Texas turns blue, AZ, FL, GA, NC, PA, MI and WI will long be blue if we assume constant voting patterns.

Why are alt-righters so retarded?

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/891849956868235265

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/891859995628785664

So are Shatner and Takei still friends after this election?

>Post pic of hair
is that way user ----->

>27%.
That means not a lot of difference between whites and the general population.

Cause it’s a boomer women

youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6saJ3equ8

>So are Shatner and Takei still friends after this election?
Were they ever friends?

That comfy is for /latenight/ only

If you think hypothesis can be opinions then you don’t understand what hypothesis are. You need to be able to test something under controled conditions, you can’t test an opinion

Correct. I'm just saying that they keep comparing Trump's popularity on inauguration day to now when it should be compared to election day when he won.
Trump only had 40% approval on election day and won with 46% of the vote. That's about the same as now.

So has judicial watch dumped the anthony weiner emails yet? The state departments website isnt working right atm.

It already is impossible to discuss demographics you idiot, that's why you call it point-based immigration.
And tax reform is important because you can't win without a running economy. Open white nationalists are losers and will never win anything at all.
The poster assumes constant voting patterns. In his scenario, NC/GA/AZ/PA/WI/MI would also be blue.

We're in a perpetual state of alarmisms and idiocy. Should result in some happenings soon. Get comfy.

Scared to show us the nap?

The median age for European Americans is 40. National the median age is 36.5. For Non Whites 33.5. Rural Whites specifically have a median age of 46. Also 25% of White Americans live in over $150,000 annually conditions and have a median age of like 47.

Gallup: 38%
YouGov: 43%
Rasmussen: 45%
Latest 3 polls. That's about what he had in April.

Not
An
Argument

>Degenerates already attacking the guy for no reason

they werent so much before...