JoJo Thread

What's so dangerous about the grafted Rokakaka that Dolomite was talking about? What could Jobin possibly do, fuse with Jesus' corpse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEFkOW8hGL8
jojo-animation.com/news/index01910000.html
discord.gg/v3zNr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JoJo Diamond Records CM2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEFkOW8hGL8

Man, I sure wish my house had a hallway of Jojo screenshots.

>that smug koichi frame
this seems like a cool guy

You know why he so smug ? He do lewd things for money And uses this money to buy lewd outfits.

And while I'm at it, let's discuss these pine trees in JJL.

The power of the Holy Corpse could have very well created the new type of Rokakaka along with the graft Josefumi created.
It could also very well be the same one Dolomite talked about last chapter with it being a 'new species'.

Araki has been very consistent on where the Lone Pine tree is located (Check my next post's attached image for more info).

It's also worth mentioning that the Wall Eyes are 'protecting something'
>Yasuho Ch. 1 Welcome to Morioh
>The fault line stretched 10 kilometers from North to South, as if protecting us from something that would be coming from the sea.

>Damo Ch. 51 Graft
>There are uplifted faults going as high as 20 meters in some spots. Almost like it's protecting something.

Attached image.

isnt that the same kind of thing with ticket to ride, but instead of pulling things in it spreads thing out?

Hello, I am back again Davidshills. I think now that the dust is settled it's about time to admit that Rikiya is far superior to Morikawa. Don't you agree ?

>Rikiya
Who

If Hayato made a long distance phone call or sent a letter to a different country, would Bites The Dust still somehow kill the person on the receiving end? What if he posted it on twitter or something?

You couldn't just google it? You want me to spoonfeed you? He is Kira's voice actor in All-Star Battle. Morikawa is the (shitty) voice of Kira in the (shitty) anime.

Who

what did Dolomite trade his body for?

Kill yourself, Davidshill . :)

Hookers and blow

his gf perhaps

post jolyne ass

kill yourself, Bandai shill

And so the Amerifat lusts after fictional woman once again. Sad, rather than enjoying and loving the manga you make pathetic posts about the "ass" of fictional characters. Amerifats, everyone!

I want to fuck Giornos pasta spewing twink ass

pathetic Amerifat. Giorno would break your wrist before you even laid a finger on him. Amerifats ruined this fandom.

>Height 172 cm

Lets see this little manlet try :)

I thought Morikawa nailed it, actually. It's not really fair to compare the two, though. Voicing a character in a fighting game is incredibly different than voicing a character in an actual story.

Davidshills, Davidshills, Davidshills , what am I going to do with you? This argument can be disproved as Wataru's non-fighting lines are far better delivered and cuter than Ono's. Try again , Davidshill.

I'm not American though

Are you the guy who wrote fanfic about the ASB voice-actors not getting called in to do the anime because the anime voice-actors sucked David's dicks?

I'm sorry my opinion offended you, friend. I'll go listen to some of his lines from the games and get back to you. Maybe I'll notice something I didn't before. I hope you have a pretty swell day.

Bondai shill, Bandai cuck,

Not an argument.

>you will never make giorno scream in italian as he trembles from your cock

fucking kill me in my sleep already

>fanfic
Not a fanfic, it was an educated guess on how the situation went down. It easily could've happened.

When you go to bed tonight think about the despair Rikiya and Wataru must have felt when he didn't get the role in the anime, just put yourself in their shoes. It's clear that you lack empathy, Davidshill. Try and better yourself as a person.

Can you pls write more and describe the despair of the dropped VAs and the blowjob-prowess of Ono and Morikawa in as much detail as possible?

Rude

>When you go to bed tonight think about the despair Rikiya and Wataru must have felt when he didn't get the role in the anime
But Wataru was busy putting out an album at the time.

This is Emporio! Say something nice to him!

do u blev in gravty

you're the best Zepelli

At least your not dead

how badly did hayato want his daddys cock?

Emporio is for cuddles

That's not Emporio

Close enough

Morikawa would never have perfected the scene that was Kira pretending to be a normal civilian when he first met Josuke

I felt like I was watching a completely different character. Never before has an anime or animated character in general convince me that they were acting so genuinely good it would convince me they were totally innocent

Whoops, meant Rikiya. I should stop posting when I just woke up

Giorno isn't even born Italian

>No Emporio fanart
It has come to my attention that no one cares about this pure child.

hayato is purer

Emporio's design always screamed that Araki didn't really give a fuck about trying to make him look like a child. I more believe that young Jonathan from Phantom Blood looked more like a 12-year old than this thing

Not even anyone in the manga cares about him. Maybe he's just a loser.

I mean he wasn't that interesting until the end

To me, Part 4 feels like the true end to the original series

>Incorporates each and all of the living JoJos in some way
>The story feels like a genuine continuation of the previous Part's plot and not feel like some self-contained story that takes place in the continuity rather than adding to it
>It ends reasonably normally, feeling conclusive in its own right while still open to more fun. Not like utterly stopping like Part 5 or erasing the events that happened like Part 6
>Truly the turning point of the series where the shift from giant HnK musclemen into Araki's own identity and art style
>The longest Part

Hell, Part 5 could have taken place during Part 4 and nothing of the plot would have changed except the inane use of Koichi and Jotaro to "introduce" us to Giorno as if we needed them

5 and 6 are better, tho.

>erasing the events that happened like Part 6
The only thing that got erased was Part 6. Parts 1 - 5 happened as-is.

Josuke deserves better than this.

Josuke is a lying, perverted slut

Yes that's what I said. It kind of takes a bit away from enjoyment of the Part when it actually doesn't really add anything

But Part 6 felt a little long and drawn out lacking in a lot of interesting enemy Stands or users, so I can't say I hate the ending for erasing all that

When I get a (you) with a boring opinion it feels like a hollow victory

Why is that the first thing Josuke's mind went to when Jotaro said "Hunting"?
The boy's a slut, I tell ya hwat

How do you think an adaptation will improve part 5?

It's grown on ground where Jesus shed blood and if it's eaten on the New Moon then GRAVITY will wake up the old sea god that's sleeping in Morioh Bay. Bear in mind that Damo and Yasuho have both said it seem like the Wall Eyes are waiting to protect them from something out at sea.

>All-Star Battle
Never played it. Only Jojo game I've played was Golden Wind. Do you have a link comparing the two or anything? I think Anime Kira is excellent though not sure what else this other guy brings to the table.

I hope dolomite gets a rush attack in the next episode. I was waiting for it in this one.

It'll be a faithful recreation of the manga, so it won't

Unless it adds scenes of Fugo returning, Narancia being buried in his hometown and something more conclusive to Trish other than bonding with Mista for like a few minutes there's not much else you can add to a shitty, rushed ending

>the plant apraiser is joseph joestar and his stands are "King Gizzard" and "The Lizard Wizard"

I didn't really care for Josuke in the manga, but hearing him speak helped. Will probably be the same for Giorny.
Some small added interactions would be nice too and adding to the ending like said.

He's a Rohan analog with Heaven's Door analog that only works on vegetables

>he flat out tells his nephew he's a virgin
>"J-Josuke's a dirty slut!"

Sterilize yourselves.

>I didn't really care for Josuke in the manga, but hearing him speak helped

Would you like to hear him eating a girl out?

has there been any news anywhere regarding when part 5 anime is coming?

>mfw itll probably be early next year or something if I were to guess

Make it a callback to how Josefumi stomped one of the Apex brothers.

>fourth generation slut

Nope. If it hasn't been announced already then this year is very unlikely since it'll have to be 39 episodes again. If they decide to air in April again like with 4 then they'll probably announce it in October like they did with 4 for a similar kind of hype build up and marketing campaign.

>His first thought when Jotaro mentions 'hunting' is cruising for chicks
>'B-b-but he said he's a virgin...'
Josuke is a lying, perverted slut

Look user, just because he's a pure boy who needs a strong woman in his life doesn't mean he's not into perverted sluts like you

I took Josuke for more of an ojou guy. Maybe it's his love for money.

It'll certainly help my dick to hear Giorno scream and struggle for his life like the little bitchwhore he is

Go back to dying Diavolo

Josefumi's shoes are slick.

please stop doing this every thread, i got banned for it 4 days ago
don't you remember?

What do the main villains fap to?

Colgate
Stand proud
Smile bright

Dio: Jonathan
Kars: Fapping = useless
Diavolo: Cute twinks/himself
Pucci: Literotica
Valentine: Scared young girls
Jobin: Eyeballs

>into pure love

Explain those nipple zippers

>Dio Brando
Dio Brando
>Kars
The Red Stone of Aja
>DIO
Jonathan Joestar
>Kira
You already know
>Diavlo
Guy Fawkes masks
>Pucci
DIO
>Valentine
The Statue of Liberty

>Fapping = useless
an excellent response

s l o w
l
o
w
b u m p
u
m
p

jojo-animation.com/news/index01910000.html

A trailer for the Thus Spoke Rohan OVA is being shown at Anime Japan on March 25th.

Post your ideal episode structure

shove everything into one episode so we get to part 7 faster

Cut out Gold Experience, start with Sleeping Slaves but don't show the twist at the end, just the introduction. Fool everyone into thinking Bruno's taking the mission but it's really him meeting Giorno

Sprinkle more of Sleeping Slaves through out the Part during Mista-relevant arcs while not adapting a single Giorno arc unless Bruno or Mista are involved. After They Called Him Diavolo, cut to after Gold Experience Requiem and finish Sleeping Slaves

Don't even show Giorno in the don's chair, just focus on Mista lamenting how shitty his journey was

I like the idea of sprinkling Sleeping slaves throughout.

discord.gg/v3zNr

I missed you, my lovely boy.

I want the few peace moments to be slow paced with the actual fights being fast paced, but with the badass moments being emphasized.
Any Bruno or Diavolo arc should be at least 2 episodes

I wonder if the art style will be any different. Probably not.

Maybe it'll be in the upcoming part 5 style, because we all know thats coming eventually.

I do wonder what the budget will be, like can you imagine buying all 13 BDs only get "I am an Alien" tier Thus Spoken Rohan with a completely recycled soundtrack to boot?