Yuuki Yuuna yuyuyu/wasuyu

see for info.
Have got some info about Jinka no Gi. See replies

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!otoEBKwB!cngyxDcVVuW0CTEvMZqqKw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910402
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25173797
twitter.com/shirotorajun/media
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-21/precure-dream-stars-film-opens-at-no.5-but-kuroko-basketball-earns-more/.113694
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ミニシアター
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See the top few lines of this page from pamphlet. Image taken by twitter user takasadasan.

context from previous page

Also, english hardsub could be releasing soon. It seems that with English subtitle provided it is possible to make an English hardsub version of the video but it is still refused to release raw anytime soon.

because some chinese fansub group tried to release softsub or external sub from some years ago, but users found it not straight forward as in some video players need to manually select such sub before playing them, some older decice does not support separate sub files, and worse of all is that some for-profit pirate sites similar to kissanime would edit the softsub file, remove translator credits and then possibly add advertisement on it instead. Therefore delaying or not to do softsub release is common.

For doujin with only Chineses translation, if you send message to those translation group via channels like e-h, said you wsnt the raw for translation anad promise not to release raw version then you might have some luck. Releasing raw of doujin is seen as risky in term ofs copyright and also could benefit for-profit piracy group and allow them to rerelease those doujin manga as pirated merchandise.

This might be big.
I'm unfortunately in the middle of a uni assignment right now, so if some other TL user could do this interview I'd appreciate it.

additional pic from the interview

Itsuki, pls

Everyone here have become Itsuki

What's with the sudden increase of black yuushas

They sange'd their color

So the waiting for proper raws continues...

The hardsubs don't look as noticeable if you increase the border width on the subs, by the way.
Set them to 5 instead of 2.

> 25 days for tamashii

who else is hyped here?

I just gave up and finaly watched the chinese rip.

There were indeed some changes between the LN and anime. Some details in the battles and the training session, Gin's little brothers, the apparence on the bridge and the "Jinka no Gi".

Would this mean "Washio Sumi wa Yuusha de aru" is not canon anymore and the canon version is "Washio Sumi's Chapter" instead?

I think rather than not canon, the LN is basically a prototype. Especially if its the WaSuYu system that makes a return in season 2 (but with mass produced Yuushas and "seeds" being implemented).

It's all very interesting to think about. But there's still too much we don't know.

if you're going to use the ASS from the previous thread, that isn't fully corrected. i just got back and will rework some parts that another user corrected.

>edit the softsub file, remove translator credits and then possibly add advertisement on it instead

it's like i've been thrown back to 2006 where petty squabbles regarding credits were involved...

but if that's their call then we're stuck waiting

>Set them to 5 instead of 2.
there are some parts i'd really want to include, the signs especially

what's annoying is that while we COULD do that, i simply can't accept releasing something subpar. call it autism if you will.

>there are some parts i'd really want to include, the signs especially
The border change is only needed on Washio, Sonocuck, Gin, Sensei and the generic dialogue tracks though (were those Caption?)

... already sent out and probably already encoding ...

user why do you do this ;_;

i can reupload the thing now but i'll need you to coordinate with me

wait, does this mean you actually are in contact with the guy who has the raws? if that's so then i can trade off for hardsubs

The thing is I am not allowed to contact the working team directly and the connection is supposedly kept to be one-off in order to minimize the potential problem regarding copyright....

uploaded here:
mega.nz/#F!otoEBKwB!cngyxDcVVuW0CTEvMZqqKw

i see, but if they're interested in releasing an english sub without the chinese hardsubbing then a v1 hardsub would be fine to me. see folder above for reference because that contains the corrections

i'll assume these guys are competent enough to not fuck up the font loading

>this got a sequel

Redpill me, is it as badly written as the ending to season 1 and did they remove the dykeshit?

sequel is in october

what's being shown now is the prequel to yuyuyu, or how sonoko got disabled so badly

Why the fuck would you dignify that with a response?

Don't reply to him, you seriously wanna derail this thread like the last one?

well shit, i didn't know what exactly derailed the thread.

i was feeling too heroic today

>Red pill me
>Dykeshit
No user. It's fucking terrible, every character is like Mami and everyone agrees that the prequels and sequels are worse than the original.

What do you think derailed the last thread? The same thing that always derails these threads.

The shitposting off-topic, Madocucks coming in here and shitting on our parade, moralfags putting up a strawman for why Togo dindu nuthin and forgetting what type of series this is, people shitting on the ending because they have less than a quarter of a brain's capacity for comprehending nuance much less actually detecting foreshadowing or understanding the concept of "multimedia franchise". And the list goes on.

Last thread we had some LWAfags come in and talk about why Akko was more heroic than Sumi when the two characters and universes could not be less comparable.

Some people actually come to these threads to talk about this series because this fandom is so tiny and scattered.

Most YuYuYu threads are a-ok though. Ignore shitposting.

Do we know anything else about the new LN series other than the small summary they gave?

I never saw my defending of Tougou as shitposting

>madocucks
It's like you're also want the thread to go to shit.

It wasn't, but both the guy who started the debate (not the one who posted the strawpoll) and the guy deflecting your arguments because he's so certain he's in the right about her being wrong was essentially going off topic when the old thread was about waiting for RAWs.

Not really sure what brought you to that conclusion user.

You think there aren't madokafags lurking these threads? By calling them cucks you're going to encourage them to shitpost more

I blame the italians

>the guy deflecting your arguments because he's so certain he's in the right about her being wrong
Dude I was the guy who was told he was strawmanning, I only had like 4 posts in that entire thread after that point. The other guy, wew, he was going to town though.

Naah, I'd rather not. I'm just here passing the time now, we ain't got much to really talk about that hasn't been talked about to death until the RAWs are released or the English hardsub is done.

Please don't.

Thanks a lot. I don't have the time to translate all of that right now, but here's the key part:

Takahiro: About that, some fans were worried that having the enemies simply retreat would be too plain.
Uezu: Yes, we have to be careful about that in an anime. It's fine to say they just withdrew in written text, but anime is a different case.
We had to figure out in reverse how to insert a climax into those scenes.
Takahiro: And it had to be made in a way that doesn't conflict with the general setting.
Uezu: Plus, we have rules for the battles that we don't want to violate. And despite all that, it still needs to have striking visuals. While keeping these limitations in mind, we came up with the concept that at the time an enemy retreats, a large-scale mechanism utilizing the Great Seto Bridge is set into motion.
Kishi: That is the "flower calming".
Uezu: That's right. As for what is actually being "calmed by flowers", that's a secret for now.
[So this is a particularly powerful, attention-grabbing scene?]
Uezu: Wasn't that Sumi's open-air bath?
Kishi: Hey, come on (laughs)

>As for what is actually being "calmed by flowers", that's a secret for now.

oh fuck

>Uezu: Wasn't that Sumi's open-air bath?
That is my wife you creep. Say that again and another Makoto is going to have a nice boat ride.

Oh shut the fuck up. Shit like this is what drags shitposters in en masse in the first place.

Nothing yet. Probably won't get anything until the NoWaYu bonus chapter is out.

I can stream this when subs are out.
But is there interest?

You can have my bow

I don't know, it could be the opposite, like >154892703 user said the LN is the prototype and the anime is the actual canon.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910402

This just came out.

So 花 were, in fact, used to 鎮める。

>Would this mean "Washio Sumi wa Yuusha de aru" is not canon anymore and the canon version is "Washio Sumi's Chapter" instead?

I'd put it like this: The movie is the primary canon now, but the LN scenes that didn't make it into the movie and don't conflict with it are also canon.

Yes.

And my axes!

Nice, got the lyrics ready just in time.

Did you forget something?
Hurrying through the corridors, you return to the classroom
As you lower the blinds
The ending day is dyed in madder red

Because we are so weak by ourselves
We have gathered our courage

Your voice
Your light dances in this unforgettable moment
Your dream
And your warmth, I want to keep them all for me
Even though we can't become one, let's stay together

A dry, grand voice
Dancing in the air, a harmony resounds
You stood before the shoe lockers
And waited there for me

Even this carefree time
Seems so dazzling when I think back on it
Whenever I recall it a dear feeling fills my heart
And my chest tightens up

Because you were there
I could see the future that lies beyond our lights becoming one
At times
we clash, at times we stick together
But no matter what, we can turn it into a plus

You can always be yourself
Because I will accept it all
Load all of your smiles and tears into this ark
And set sail

Your voice
Your light dances in this unforgettable moment
Your dream
And your warmth, I want to keep them all for me
Even though we can't become one, let's stay together
We'll be friends forever

will update the thing in the ass as well then

Thanks user.

Needs an update with Shiratori, Mito, Sekka and Natsume.

The movie version is already done, I just translated the full version as well because why not

oh, if there are no changes then i guess it's fine. i haven't checked yet anyway since i'm taking a break from all the straight-to-subbing from work ordeal

I changed the "we will accept it all" to "I will accept it all", but that's it. I've already fixed that on the script site.

Holy shit another love song why is Sumi so fucking gay.

There's no need to be afraid, my princess

Are these sneak peaks of Part 2? They weren't in the first movie.

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910402
Thank you!

>The other guy, wew, he was going to town though.
I'm the guy who told you you were strawmanning because you basically said I defended Tougou when I only just cited reasons for her to behave like she did. I never argued she was right or something. Understandable =/= Justifiable.
There were other guys that were actually defending Tougou but it was not me.

Maybe Takashima went insane after 300 years and it's calming her down so she doesn't go on a horny rampage.

>[So this is a particularly powerful, attention-grabbing scene?]
>Uezu: Wasn't that Sumi's open-air bath?
>Kishi: Hey, come on (laughs)
Heh good banter.

Outdated Chikage summary too.

Yeah, the advertising for the second movie is in full swing already

This. It should say "cute"

I need to update this like user said But there is no good image with all the baka army.

Very much so. So many better jokes to be made.

I look forward to new Minatosoft games just for the sake of them making YuYuYu jokes like they did with AgK

I mean, you are aware why Karin liked Niboshi right?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25173797

Actually that is a reference to YuYuYu, not the other way around. That is A4.

humm

Thanks for your contribution.

So wheres the fucking trailer?

Chikage should have censored text and a black silhouette as a portrait

Must be from Karin's new line of supplements.

I cannot bring myself to fully censor her.

Where did you find this? It isn't on pixiv

twitter.com/shirotorajun/media
This guy does some great art

I take it there's a kamen series dealing with same stuff as yuyuyui?

Proto-Taurus or Ram?

Is the OP single also out?

That's Capricorn.

Next month. I know cuz I preordered it.

Look how happy he is about murdering everyone

April 12th.

Anyone ever think the series would get as big as it did?

WaSuYu got to number one on the mini theatre ranking, but what is a mini theatre?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-21/precure-dream-stars-film-opens-at-no.5-but-kuroko-basketball-earns-more/.113694

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ミニシアター

4 days and still no raws...

Good lord

Huh, I certainly didn't expect the first part to go up this soon at all. Wasn't it a cinema showing? Regardless, I'm going to finish the last few chapters of NoWaYu now.

They sold BDs of it at the same time which is why it went up quickly.

That's nice of them, I've been really looking forward to Hanamori voicing Gin.