One Piece

>Spoilers out
>Spoiler pics soon

Ch. 860 10:00 Opening of the Reception

Pekomz has been left by himself at the eastern bay entrance.
Aladine and the others have left the island according to Jinbe's instructions.

Flashback
Jinbe gives a detailed explanation of the roulette
The numbers written on the roulette collectively represent the number of victims fallen to the punishments.
Jinbe, who wasn't going to suffer that ridiculous punishment, gave instructions for them to make a break for it from the island in the confusion of the incident at the tea party.
End Flashback

The Vinsmokes are walking through the castle, and the ceremony location appears to be a rooftop.
The guests to the tea party arrive one after another.

Loan Shark King "The God of Fortune" - Le Feld
Red Light District Queen - Stussy
Great Mortician - Drug Pietro
The World Economic Journal President "Big News" - Morganz
The Veteran Warehouse "The Concealer" Giberson
The King of Shipping "Deep Current" Umit

They all arrive to the rooftop by a candy escalator made by Perospero.

In font of the place of the tea ceremony, Organ Trader Jigra is making a fuss about getting inside. He is stubbornly refusing to a bodycheck by Bege, but is shot someone and loses his life.

There is a lone figure on the top of the gate.
Big Mom Pirates - One of the 3 Sweet Commanders
The Second son of the Charlotte Family
Charlotte Katakuri - 1,057,000,000 bounty

According to Bege, he is an extremely troublesome man and monster whose bounty has exceeded 1 billion and has honed his Observation Haki to such a degree that he can see a little bit into the future

Katakuri explains that he saw into the future that Jigra attempted to assassinate Big Mom.

Big Mom arrives at the location, and the Tea Party begins.

End

big mom is a god tier villain, how does oda do it?

Wedding Crashers

>making a new thread 100 posts before the old thread is capped
Holy fuck, you just get more and more pathetic.

Even One Piece and Naruto fags didn't have a relationship as vile and tsun as MHA and BC fags do.

>and has honed his Observation Haki to such a degree that he can see a little bit into the future
Wtf...

It's what observation haki do. He can just see even further than Luffy and Enel. Usopp observation haki is the weird one.

Why are they all so pissed?

What? Is just an advanced version of the observation Haki

They hate Big Mom

>Even One Piece and Naruto fags didn't have a relationship as vile
Funny thing with Oda and Kishimoto being bros

I love how CoO can reach such level yet it's passive/active when convenient.

It's dumb and seems like an asspull. Not to mention Jinbei sprinting it when Big Mom tried killing him.

I bet you anything this is what they're going to use to asspull how Sanji can beat Kizaru- a man of light.

Kizaru isn't as fast as light. At least not when he's not fully transformed and Enel's minions were doing this shit 14 years ago.

Is just observation haki how the hell is an asspull?

>Kizaru isn't as fast as light.
He can kick at light speed however.

>And Enel's minions were doing this shit 14 years ago.
Which was later explained to be something which only gave you insight a couple of seconds before, not an hour or some shit.

^

I remember that Luffy in Marineford Arc could see a bit into the future how Mihawk would have cut his arms off. I don't know why hasn't Luffy used it more after that since it's something really useful. CoO seems to be so inconsistent in this manga that I just hope it doesn't feel like an asspull every time

Not he can't. Or Marco and Rayleigh are also able to match light speed. Don't post him taunting Hawkins. It's what it is. A taunt.

> Which was later explained to be something which only gave you insight a couple of seconds before, not an hour or some shit.

We don't even know the extent of his ability yet and he's a world best expert at it while Enel and his crew were randoms. Not an asspull at all.

>his Observation Haki to such a degree that he can see a little bit into the future
I though Enel had the best Observation Haki. Oda is a Hack confirmed. What will happen next? The perfect King's Haki will let you rewrite the past?

>speedreading so hard you make your own canon

Enel always had the entry lvl observation haki though.

>odacocksucker
Opinion discarded

>I though Enel had the best Observation Haki.
Gee it's like the pirates in the new world are more stronger and experienced or something

>can see in the future
Oda is a hack
Then all of those things in this arc shouldn't be happened, because Katakuri could prevent everything.

He had the widest range

But can he see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

>his Observation Haki to such a degree that he can see a little bit into the future

Is this some shitlevel like Bach's ability?

Oda really lost his shit. Is he still live, or is he long-dead and does one of his authors write this manga now?

What if he's just lying about seeing into the future and it's just a bluff?

Source

the manga

>yfw Katakuri gets defeated because he sees a punch in the future and mistakes it for the present getting hit by another attack in the process

Reread the arc. No one except the little girl in the same arc ever showed to have a similar range.

Who is you?

There are so many of us and this thread has an updated topic and invites more people to post.

>Is this some shitlevel like Bach's ability?
> Can see just a little bit in the future
Can't you read or are all the shitposters this retarded?

>see something happen in the future that you don't like
>actively prevent it from happening
>but the future you saw was absolute
>and the future refused to change

>Or Marco and Rayleigh are also able to match light speed.
>get blindsided by bullets
>suddenly dodge light
hmm

>because Katakuri could prevent everything.
>Can only see a little bit of the future
sure he could

What's your point? I believe they aren't moving at light speed.

It's probably just a few min. max. in the future.

Why is she called Hancock? Why not Footcock or Mouthcock?

>Mouthjob

Fujitora detected an isolated rock in space with his haki and pulled it down with his gravity.

Or like vaginacock amirite?
Because vagina + cock = sex xD

We don't know if he used Observation Haki for that though. It may as well go hand in hand with his fruit.

Knowing the future is worth nothing if your enemy outclasses you.

I really want Pekoms to get killed by Big Mom. Anyone else?

shamelessly plagiarizing Alice's Queen of Hearts

Oda died in the 2011 tsunami.
Hack was brought in to discretely replace him because Jump knew one of their biggest cash cows would die if the news got out.

I want a chapter cover of Mama with her children brushing her hair

>Red Light District Queen - Stussy
What kind of Devil Fruit would you give her, Sup Forums?

the fruit-fruit fruit. Need some boypus

This, he definitely saw Bege's attempt and must've confused him with Jigra due to their altercation

Suki suki no mi, she can momentarily steal the strenght of mens by sucking their dicks.

Preach it brother

Why is Luffy so ruthless?
>Coby has an entire midlife crisis on whether to contront Luffy or not
>Luffy doesn't even tell him to move aside and just one shots him, steps over his body and runs off like he's just another fodder soldier

Coby has a punchable face to be honest.

Here's another example
>dupes some soldiers into killing their own nakama while going to save his own

He's a pirate, it sort of comes with the territory

Remember that time he orchestrated a prison break for the World's worst criminals, just to save his brother?

>He's a pirate, it sort of comes with the territory
Not really. He's a pretty solid lad all things considered and shounen MC right to the marrow of his bones. All of the MC's within the HST were.

>Remember that time he orchestrated a prison break for the World's worst criminals, just to save his brother?
Yeah but he's got a policy of "out of sight, out of mind" so it's not surprising that he wouldn't care about what happened to the world.

Any speculation on what Katakuri will look like?

>The perfect King's Haki will let you rewrite the past?

Made me laugh, I could see CoC having some extra BS like that in the future.

It does seem a little weird since CoO always seem limited only to reading minds which was why random attacks worked on Enel.

>Red light District Queen - Stussy

Just how shit was Bege's original plan? Like holy fuck how was he going to account for the fucking psychic commander?

The colour scans appearing were such a good chance for whoever translated them to do a full rewrite of the existing translations. Scanlations for such a long running series end up being so awful it really needed it. They could have done some real editing and created a quality, consistent release. I mean, if you're going to redo 800 issues of translation for the new version you might as well put the effort in to do it right. But we get this.

>Soru
It translates literally and directly to "shave," so fucking write that.

>"Bul-" "-Let"
Not how quotation marks work, the break doesn't mean you need to do it as two sets. "Bul- -let!" would have been fine, same as if you needed a paragraph break during dialogue when writing prose.

>Mikata Robo
There is a note right fucking there on the page saying that mikata literally and directly translates to "ally" so just fucking write that.

>none of the sfx translated
One Piece makes such prominent and extensive use of them, it's a disservice to leave them in a form your readers can't understand.

Being able to translate doesn't necessarily mean you're able to write or edit as well. Lazy-ass scanlation groups need to get people who know that shit on board to touch up their weak-ass scripts.

All things considered, was Enel a sexist?

Yes or no?

He makes no distinction, he's the ultimate feminist

You sure you're not talking about Araki?

Is he really? He's just saving his friends. He's an asshole most of the time. You wouldn't like him irl. He makes fun of people, uses his raw strenght to bother people. He's the kind of guy who would destroy your house, tell you "sorry man" then get angy at you and punch you if you whine about it.

He will have a really cool face.

>he

What if Katakuri is a woman?

I used to reply to the Jackposter everytime I saw his "the invincible captain jack" on these threads. Now that he's been banned, I kinda miss him. Jack is still the worst pirate I've ever heard of tho...

A true anonymous love story.

That position is too important for women.

HotPokket

Nothing happens: the spoilers

2017 has been a disappointment, but it looks like after next week's break something just might happen. After ~20 setup chapters..

did you forget when Luffy saw Mihawk slicing his arms before stopping his Bazooka?

it's the same thing

trap-trap fruit

underrated post.

downvote

So if Katakuri is able to see the future then how the hell could Opera and the others deceive Mont d'Or and Mama?
All of this lies should be seen by Katakuri.

I don't think they bring him in to scrutinise everything said by every high ranking and trusted family member
an ability as useful as his would be focussed on something that seemed much more important at the time

So what's the big deal?
Observation haki lets you look into the future.

He ain't omniscient faggot

He shot the dude at the door. His CoO obviously extends much, much further than a second or two.

It's almost as if Kakyoin was a retarded teenager, and not an expert on Stands that existed years after he died.

Hi

what a waste for the double doubles

It's probably not 100% accurate.

It will give the user mind control/hypnosis.

So does Big Mom love her first son, Perospero, the most because he's her first AND he has that DF?

By an undetermined amount of time, which could well be less than a minute.

Or he's presumptuous. If you were famous for CoO you could get away with that kind of thing.

Being the 2nd son, I would assume he has a DF.

Any predictions?

Katakuri isn't clairvoyant or anything. He can just anticipate people's next actions by using his very good Observation Haki.

Now the timing of his introduction seems just a tad too convenient. I wonder what Oda will do with him.

Seems Bege wasn't aware of his abilities, or he has some plan in place to keep Katakuri away from the wedding.

>Now the timing of his introduction seems just a tad too convenient.
Well he wasn't in the island to begin with he only returned for the wedding

hello

Yeah. Especially as BM seems very interested in Pudding's potential power, so it wouldn't make sense to have Katakuri already do that or something that close.

Leave Katakuri to me!

How will Katakuri look like?

I actually ended up liking Cracker's design a lot, the same for Smoothie.

Did he's not already do this see into the future thing on skypiea