Are the timelines breaking down?

Are the timelines breaking down?

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/946836954867318785

This is /ourworld/ now.

I fucking hate navigating twitter. Any link to the Sup Forums thread?

I wonder what makes celebrities who have literally millions of dollars and all the attention they could want decide to shitpost anonymously on a Japanese imageboard.

Shit shat says

Because it's fun.

He filmed parts a movie down the from me. Guy at the end of the street is my dads buddy's father and he has/had his own 9 hole golf course and bar where all the boys drink and what not. Dont even know what movie was called but I remember seeing all the cars from the crew and saw him walking into the bar area. Woulda been cool to have met him.

he's still a tubby annoying kike

Because Sup Forums is one of the few places where they can be anonymous. Taylor Swift posts on Sup Forums too.

You got it Bro! You wouldn't believe the people that shitpost here....

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure-free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

I'm sure you'll surpass him in wealth and happiness....

>he's still a tubby annoying kike
He's our kike.

Didn't moot say that whoever was posting that was posting from an IP that couldn't possibly be tay tay?

Or maybe that was from another of her multiple supposed appearances.

lé this

And yet the very course of history is caught in our tidal currents.

It's where these Kikes steal all their material.

Couldn't have been what I posted. Look at the cat name and dates.

Timeline has been broken down at least ever since he's confirmed to have seen Love Live

Bill is an oldfag. This isn't new.

Are you kidding me? Sup Forums is the path to becoming a prolific serial killer who hunts down and assassinates the pedo Kikes one by one. Lonely suicide... You wish!

What a tongue twister, I can't even say it once.

Because of the anonymity.

On here we're all just anons, president or shitposter. It's utopic as fuck really, all egos and bullshit stripped away.

>yfw you realise 99% of the time "nigger" is posted it was captain kkkirk

Retard.

No one is anonymous here.

Truly this. Never in my life would I have imagined such things to come into existence.

I don't even get what he's saying here. Is he ripping on Sup Forums for hating star wars, or liking it, or is he just in general complaining about how bad the movie is to Sup Forums?

Shouldn't have to explain why Shatner would be a Star Trek guy instead of a Star Wars guy, plus Sup Forums has been overflowing with nonstop Star Wars threads (mostly shitposting) since the new one came out.

lol I guess Sup Forums is a place for autistic women

there were rumors he was in star wars threads shitposting hardcore (Sup Forums unironically knows his posting style).
He just confirmed it was indeed him.

>Trying to hog all the Sup Forums to yourself
Nice try Shiah

Pol got trump elected and journalists come to pol. Eat shit while revving up another copy pasta.

it's real...

*upvote*

the day he unleashed his power level upon poor twitter people made the star wars trainwreck less sour

old news

shatner is /our yid/

Tasty copypasta, Bill.

Can’t shit the shat man

Oh captain my captain.

>not shitposting about the new soywars

shiggy diggy do

He's complaining (like a lot of fags on Sup Forums at the moment) that the board (Sup Forums) has been taken over by SW threads. He's a regular.

>troll some fag on Sup Forums
>they start raging and melting down
>its shatner
>again

It's good news source + you can actually have free speech unlike on reddit, Twitter, Facebook where you get insta baned

So yeah go do something else if you like living in a bubble.

Bb-but Nico would love him more??

Bill's just pissed with the Star Wars debacle because no one made a fuss when Kirk was killed by some falling stairs.That's when it started, chaps.
>have time machine
>lets goback several months, reveal entire master plan and stop it
>eh, fuck it, you punch him, I'll fall down some rocks or something

everyone knows he shitposts on Sup Forums though, old news.

Holy shit, phasers set for stunning.

shatner is the man, hes been shitting on sjws for a while now. i bet he probably came in through Sup Forums. we need to make it safer for people like that to come out and be right wing and attack leftists. its a huge boost to the movement.

robin williams had wealth and happiness
look at him now.

>he's /ourguy/
yea that gets said every time a new controlled op comes along. he'll get you on his side then start talking about white privilege or how america needs civcuckery

Imagine being in this thread and finding out for the first time that Captain Kirk has been posting on the chans for over a decade.
Who wants to tell them he used to be a regular on Sup Forums?

It's not him, he has one of his grandkids or something running his online presence.

This, I can pretend to be intelligent, so long as my post has a semblance of reasoning and insight.

>high school dropout, unemployed
For all intensive porpoise a NEAT.

>pic related
>me

mein fucking gott

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment and put this in lame mans terms for you right off the back. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. Nether the less, in an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

We're anonymous to each-other, and that's enough

You're glowing nigger

>feminine arguments
TITS OR GTFO if woman or neck yourself you cuck

I am also a Rick and Morty fan.

Same reasons you come here I'm sure

Our power is growing, soon it will consume the entire world.

Well put friend.

best fucking timeline

>STOP COMING HERE! ITS BAD FOR YOURE NOT ENJOYING YOURSELF! STOP!!!!

Made me reply/10

I can legit say that my experience on Sup Forums has enriched my life both personally and professionally. This place instills a certain type of humility in you while also making you intolerant of hypocrisy, including your own. Those attitudes can definitely be turned into a strength.

Shat and his blue wife are King and queen of Sup Forums

>plays WoW
>has a very recognizable voice
>people in guild joke that I sound just like (this person)
>I say "yes, it is my curse"
>they think I am a used car salesman from Topeka Kansas
>Get to shitpost in game with my guild and nobody really knows who I am.
>Same thing with Sup Forums. Here I get to make fun of people I can't stand without worrying about it coming back on me causing problems, here I can call people faggot, nigger, jew, tell them I love them (no homo) and people don't treat me any different from some anonymous asshole shitposting from Australia or (GOD FORBID) Canada.

>I will kick the shit out of that card stand in 20 minutes

holy fuck

/ourcaptain/

WE KIRK NOW

I've got the livestream up, you better fucking deliver.

SJWars is dead to me.

gilbert gottfried, is that you?

Why not? Shatner's rich, famous, will be remembered long after he's dead thanks to Star Trek, has a wife and many kids and grandkids, fucked a ton of chicks, wrote books, made music, and probably been all over the world and met millions of fans. So why not in your old age watch anime and shitpost on Sup Forums?

>>I will kick the shit out of that card stand in 20 minutes
Surely OP will deliver.

Could it be this is like he is that one good jew out there? is he /ourkike/?

Of course I will deliver! Just you wait!

(I miss those days - loved the TGIF webcam and just looking at all the people going by fascinated me. I was really upset when the owner of the shop forced them to shut down the webcam)

>they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority
go fuck yourself, cuck! no one cares what you have to say
see what i did there?

Based

>thinks "rules 1 and 2" refer to global rules 1 and 2
Holy shit, Shatner is a newfag too?

Baneposting? WTF is going on here???

All right...who's rusty? Stop sucking Captain Kirks ass.

Don't go out at night or I'll run you over you glow in the dark nigger.

Embarrassing.

That aspect was the result of the election last year.

>mfw he BTFO'd idolm@ster cucks

Absolute madman

>So why not in your old age watch anime and shitpost on Sup Forums?

This is my plan.

Hi Bill if you're out there.

Shatner can handle the bantz

we're 22 minutes in, did he delivered?

N-no. what makes you think that? Like that fool knows how to turn on a computer! (NSA stop spying on me)

I will drop kick that card stand! Just you wait!

>How do you do, fellow kids?

>Pol got trump elected and journalists come to pol.
Sup Forums helped. The free troll army on twitter reddit facebook and Sup Forums was a godsend.

>idolm@stubators eternally BTFO

kek

I wish I could sound like Emo Phillips for game chat

Gaviton pulse will cause a temporary disturbance in the timeline

>he doesn't know about /cgl/