Gundam Twilight AXIS anime announced

Gundam Twilight AXIS anime announced.
otakomu.jp/archives/517297.html

Finally Gundam anime from Ark Performance.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeonic-republic.net/?page_id=3959
yatate.net/g-ta/g-twla-main.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it going to be OVA?

>another gundam
Shocking

Surely it can't be as bad as the past few Gundams, right?

The animation should be great given the staff involved.

I fucking swear, if this shit is as bad as IBO I'm done with Gundam.

>it's another UC setting

On the bright side, it isn't anymore OYW.
This looks like it takes place after CCA and before Unicorn?

I want more late UC Gundam post-Turn A and F91.

>Director debut of Build Fighters' best animation supervisor and main animator
>Experienced mecha animation supervisor
>good art director

We're in for a visual treat.

Few months after Unicorn.

I would rather pre-victory

are they ever gonna make somethign after G-gundam or G-gundam is the end of the ride?

>post Turn-A

We have G-Reco. :^)

But honestly, yea, that would be pretty neat. Turn A is the best Gundam show.

Introduction
Universal Century 0096. Several months have passed since the incident surrounding Laplace’s box also known as the the Universal Century Charter. The Earth Federation Forces dispatches a group of investigators to the severed Axis which is drifting outside the Earth Sphere. Two civilians participate as members of the research group: Arlette Almage and Danton Hyleg. Both have pasts with government service to the Principality of Zeon and Neo Zeon as an engineer and test pilot. Having infiltrated Axis, the investigators come under attack inside a base where no one should be. Arlette and Dalton are confronted with by incident they never imagined.

Oh man. What's it about this time? Sleeve remnants?

Just build upon the ideas F91 presented since those were pretty fascinating seeing how the colonies were vying for independence themselves and not just Zeon.

>G-Reco is post Turn A
Seriously? I've not watched it yet but I always assumed it to be in its own continuity.

Who's writing it? That's my major question.

hopefully okada

I'm not sure either. I just remember seeing some anons on /m/ talking about one of Tomino's interviews and how he said G-Reco takes place 500 years after Turn A.

Who are Ark Performance? Sounds like the name of a tuning shop.

It tries to insert it self in the timeline but it is really half-assed and slapped on as something they thought would be cool

>Developed from the Alex

Well, this thing certainly went backwards in aesthetics.

I hope it's not as bad as G-Reco. I'm fine as long as it's just mediocre, I don't expect much from Gundumb nowadays.

The dudes behind Blue Steel manga

>IBO was so bad people already pretend it doesn't exist

Ho boy, they're gonna put Unicorn cameo, are they? Gotta sell dem blu rays kek

oh look another gundam

Only if they have negative amounts of shamelessness. Neither of the Unicorn units are anywhere fucking near where this takes place, if I'm not wrong.

>>>/ann/

Those gaping blue leg thrusters are disgusting. Also,

>more Zeon

Too fucking fat.

Late UC WHEN dammit. Do a remake of F91 if you have to.

>Universal Century 0096. Several months have passed since the incident surrounding Laplace’s box.....

will this be greatest love story ever told?

So is this an adaptation of something or original for once?

Nothing can top [Your sight, my delight]

Finally another Gundam that might actually be watchable.

I remember seeing the kits of these in pics of the gunpla expo last fall as P-Bandai and just recycling old hg kits. If this is getting an anime it's weird that they would do that with the lead ms in 1/144 scale.

>directed by a Korean
Not anime

OVA or series?

>More Zeon.

And to think people were saying that Unicorn was the last of the last of Zeon and a final send off to the faction. Mars Zeon doesn't count.

Fuck, if they can afford adapting obscure ass novels like this shit I'm sure they can afford a god damn remake of F91 or G-Unit adaption.

10/10
0/10
As expected of feddie "mobile suits"

An F91 remake would be amazing on every levels.

>Universal Century 0096.

Sunrise is so creatively bankrupted at this point or they're really that fucking lazy. Just release the G-Reco movies now since that was the most interesting Gundam has been in years.

An adaptation of a web novel that has been going since November of last year. Here's the translated chapters up to date. zeonic-republic.net/?page_id=3959 and the publisher's site yatate.net/g-ta/g-twla-main.html

Yea, man. Zeon sure do have their sense of aesthetics on point.

He's worked with Sunrise for years.

>wanting remakes of old shit
>not wanting something new

Is this the same mentality hollywood works on?

Don't get me wrong it'd be nice, but I want to look forward to new shit not remakes of things I seen before

That's probably the best character art (outside of the superior gundams) that I've seen in a gundam series since zeta

>What if Alex and Mkii had a baby

And the baby's outdated as fuck

This story is filling in the gap between Unicorn and F91.

Who is MC?

Are we finally getting a girl?

No Kamille does not count.

>obscure

It was literally released 6 months ago. This is the same shit as Unicorn which was built from the ground up with an anime in mind and not something that came about due to popularity of the novels.

Making non-anime, yes.

Shit taste: The post

MC are Zeon remnants

Probably OVAs. Origin doesn't have much longer even with the loum arc being extended and Thunderbolt S2 will only last a few months. They've also been polling for what fans would like to see made into OVAs so they were obviously trying to hype up a new OVA coming out (Polls for gundam are less about finding the next thing and more about promoting something they already have planned).

Remaking movies into series is the hot new meme, and F91 deserves it.

What kind of shit is this? An 80's gundam show?
I want more THUNDERBOLT-ish artstyle goddammit.

Wasn't Unicorn supposed to already be filling the gap between cca and f91?

I didn't see anything at all in Unicorn bridging shit to F91 other than the memes that suggest Angelo being Carozzo.

>Sup Forums is more excited for this shit than /m/
Of course...I forgot this board is susceptible to shit.

Unf.

Unicorn's thing is tying up the loose ends of UC, and to serve as a bowline knot to the "early UC" saga.

I'm guessing this is meant to serve as Banrise finally going into late UC. hopefully.

There'll be a new Thunderbolt episode on friday.

PLEASE BE LATE UC

Well yeah look at the IBO threads and the excitement for more shit like Thunderbolt

This seems pretty boring. I'm sorta sick of UC stuff at this point as they generally don't do anything interesting with it now.

Ah, turns out they were never listed as P-Bandai. Disappointed as fuck that the Zaku III is just a recolor of the old hguc. Thats one of the oldest in the line and has totally botched proportions and details compared to the anime and lineart. It badly needs an update.

DIE AND TAKE OKADA WITH YOU TO HELL!

Why not just fuck off back to /m/ if you want more circle jerk about G-Rekt?

>belated UC
R.I.P.

FUCK YEAH! ANOTHER UC SHOW!

>Mfw Amuro comes back as a Jesus like figure

UC is the best timeline. Why does Sup Forums suck. /m/ at least understands this

Maybe a revive is due?

Once this one comes out they might release it in those colors then remake the MP and commander type versions

Does it have older sisters or jesus?

Can we be done with Zeon already bandai? Please?

we just want late UC
early UC has been done to death at this point

>Amuro's ghost fuses with his clone

I'm fine with UC I just don't see why everything has to be around the OYW. I want more late UC already.

No Zeon no reason to remake F91.

If anything, this might just be a way to set up Zeon's continued existence in later UC, rather than going with different factions like F91 and Victory did.

I'm hoping it goes full Heretics of Dune and features a mysterious preacher type character preaching against the federation who turns out to be Amuro but he's batshit insane due to his Newtype abilities.

>/m/ at least understands this
/m/ is the least excited for this probably because they're smart enough to see it for what it is

Amuro is dead, yo.

>Few months after Unicorn.
This is going to be the equivalent of Star Wars trying to make a film out of every damn book in the novel universe. Even Disney think it was a bad idea.

We are going to have so many OVAs that are close to each other, that we could run out of time to fit any more mini conflicts. There is going to end up with so many wars that start and end in a 1 year period, that there would be more Gundam prototypes than the number of GMs produced in its entire history.

How many more do we need at this point? It's starting to feel like a history textbook.

Reminder that this new Gundam belongs to a new terrorist group in the story.

I have no doubt they'll be more sympathetic than Tekkedan.

>Reminder that this new Gundam belongs to a new terrorist group in the story.
There is going to be more terrorists than civilians in UC at this rate.

Never.

you know, i'd actually love something like that. a full on OYW/early UC "history lesson" OVA series to try and set up a complete chronological timeline, and set it all up as students taking a history class.