Just read this shit

Just read this shit.

Jesus fucking Christ it explains everything occurring these days; from feminist assetry to these neo-commie millenial soycucks.

Anyone claiming 'real communism has never been tried' is a fucking buffoon; it explains plain as day what the aims of communism are, and those aims were exacted PRECISELY as prescribed in Russia and China...

Fucking hell, I've never read so much cancer in such a short little book.

You fucks have to read this shit, seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch01.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MShXEiA-1RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... and the scariest thing of all...

I'm starting to think Hitler's Nazi Germany was created precisely to avoid this communist shitscapade that befell Russia and China - it even says in the C-Manifesto that Germany is the most likely candidate next for revolution (published in 1848).

What wouldn't you do to avoid such a fate?

Let's not forget that communism is basically Judaism in political form.

I really don't think that's the case.

The abolition of the family and religion/philosophical doctrines flies in the face of such a claim.

I don't doubt the correctly oriented individual could argue certain Jews might use Communism as a political explosive to destabilise places, but it really doesn't seem Jewish at all, if we're to assume Jews are indeed people who take the lessons of the Old Testament/Torah to heart...

bamp

>if we're to assume Jews are indeed people who take the lessons of the Old Testament/Torah to heart...
kek. okay little boy. Nice thread you got, but I'm outta here.

I've read that and most of Marxism. Realistically there is no final interpretation of the work so it'll never absolve itself due to the Human Condition.

People need to learn about Collectivism vs Individualism and how far the horseshoe goes.

>Subscribe and adhere immediately to my way of thinking without a single coherent argument from me or i'll leave and pout.

Christ, you sound like a feminist...

There are many caste for jews

Just like how there are some jews who hate israel.

Get that.

>if we're to assume Jews are indeed people who take the lessons of the Old Testament/Torah to heart...
They do

da poop ooppoo poooooop

I'm already of the mind that it's something of a tightrope walk between the collective and individual; both clearly have value (or they wouldn't have manifested themselves in the first place).

I've long had an underlying feeling that we're a hive-mind of individuals, if you'll allow me the oxymoronic statement.

What if like the Jews like totally defiled the rest of the world to condemn the world to a fate worse than that of those who like totally killed Jesus (Jews). Yesssssssssssssss

>i read a propaganda pamphlet written for uneducated workers and now i am an expert on communism

hah DUES VULT le kek fellow brother shadilay

Try this one instead.

No see it's a tool. Communism is supposed to harbour an anti life life equation for dissolving human conditioning. It's not for the jews, it's for the people that are strong enough to oppose them.

>Expert

I never said that, but in your analysis as well as mine you have to take into account that uneducated workers, as you yourself describe them, make up enough of a bulk of minds to make the differences we see today.

Can you really deny that more than half of the communist retard millennials in college now are themselves idiots, only there because the college is being paid to take them?

My (non existent) expertise is not the concern here, it's the malleability of the minds of the majority of stupid fucks, or as we know them; normies, that has, i think, undeniably given rise to this resurgence of communist shit-think plaguing us once more in the 21st century...

I have this book,I heard it's entirely the opposite of the book you are reccomending

Definitely reading that one soon.
It's in my queue.

Soviet communism is:
>gays are illegal
>jews have less rights than other nationalities
>women have less rights
>free education and medicine
>no corruption
>no luxury
>you can get a free car/home if you are a good worker
>quality control
>much less criminal than nowadays Russia
>etc
Also it has many disadvantages. But damn, as my parents say it was worth it

"no corruption" lol. good one.

We are individuals on a leash.

We are only given specific information throughout our lives to condemn us to collectivism in order to feel complete.

Love is a subjective truth posed as an onjective idea of reality. When really love can be used for manipulation.

>no corruption
lmfao
>you can get a free car/home if you are a good worker
so it's Nazism but with less food? Fucking commies baka

>no corruption

kek

Compared to nowadays Russia, you can say that there was no corruption

The concern is that you think things which aren't communism are actually communism and think people who aren't communists are actually communists, and this is because you don't know what communism is because you have an entry-level understanding.

I can imagine that is probably exactly true.

Marx's whole gripe is something to the effect of:
>There used to be kangz n qweenz n shiet, then the industrial revolution happened and new cunts started making shiet n getting money and whatnot, because they were able to capitalise on this cool new technology emerging.
>except their employees weren't getting enough
>therefore the whole system needs toppling over and the employees will run everything.

>No corruption

hahahaha, may as well abolish death and disease too.

Nature (God) doesn't fucking care.

>jews have less rights than other nationalities
Wasn't antisemitism a capital offence in the 20s? Would make sense given that Jews created Soviet Communism.

the solution to your autismo goverment style right here bucko.

I don't necessarily believe they're full-blown communists, or that they themselves are even conscious of what's guiding or informing their general political views.
But i do believe some essence of communism has managed to make its way into their ideological water-supply nevertheless.

But you don't understand, it hasn't been tried yet but surely this next time it will work. Just pay no mind to December 1991, that was fake history.

>Jews have less rights
Yet Lenin was a Jew. And most of the cabinet members under Stalin were also. So were both of Stalin's wives. So was Kaganovich.
Anti-semitism was also punishable by death under Lenin and Stalin.

>tyrone sowell

Lol, did you mistake this for a slide thread?

I don't blame you, but careful with that itchy trigger finger bro.
I'm (probably) on your side.

Marx was wrong and even he knew it, there is a reason why he published nothing after the marginalists released their work. Marginal utility completely blew out ALL of his ideas, and this was after everyone was criticizing him for the labor theory of value having no proofs and him failing to deliver on his proofs in his texts after explicitly promising to do so!

>tfw Sup Forums posters are too uneducated to understand your post

We wuz economists and SHIEEEET

>jews have less rights
They were all in the gubmint. Until they fled, after which the country crashed.
>women have less rights
What the fuck? Conscription, unequal retirement age, maternity benefits, divorce and abortion allowed, etc.
>no corruption
On how many levels of propaganda are you on right now?
>you can get a free car
Very few owned cars.
>much less criminal
The entire country was built on the bones of prisoners.

>>tfw Sup Forums posters are too uneducated to understand your post

Christ mate, i think you need a fedora to contain and catalyse all that euphoria.
Lest it overcome you completely.

>You fucks have to read this shit, seriously.
who says we haven't.

I dunno, are you a fuck?

You need to leave.

Most jews were sent to jewish autonomic oblast in Siberea. And also after WW2 jews couldnt study in universities and work in good jobs. Thats why a lot of jews left Russia in 1990s and live in Brighton beach now

What period of USSR are you talking about? In 1970-1980 there were much less criminal than nowadays.
>very few had cars
My grandma got LADA-21011 in 1980 by partiya and my grandpa got moskvich-412 in 1985.
Jews were not respected. If you had a jew nationality in your passport - you had less opportunities ghan tadjiks or uzbeks

>hurr you have to read this to understand flat earth retards
no

no one has to read your kosher pseudointellectual verbal diarea to understand that all marxist bullshit allways boils down to is pandering to the ignorance of lazy and retarded beta faggots fabricating false inequalities and false equalites and promoting envy and theft to destroy Western order and justice

just grow up, get a job and forget that bullshit you will always be a loser

Those of us with a serious opinion on why communism is absolute garbage have read it. Highschool spergs who quote a couple lines they googled and millennial college students who heard "FREEDOM AND EQUALITY" from a professor havn't.

/thread/

gas the kikes race war now

>It is known khaleesee

You dumbass, i agree with you - i'm a western chauvinist.
It's like you didn't even read my post.

And i have a job, who the fuck doesn't have a job.

Even most communists aren't Orthodox Marxists. Not just because of Marx's inability to resolve the demand question, but because of his inability to predict the rise of the middle class and his disinterest in understanding the labor aristocracy and his ultimate failure to tackle imperialism. It wasn't until the works of Lenin and Trotsky that these oversights were resolved.

>Written by the founder of communism.
>HURR PROPAGANDA NOT REAL COMMUNISM
Jesus H Christ I never seen such a fucktarded faggot like you.

>being this new
Look at the archives during the early years of Sup Forums. Just one of the gems found in the Communist Manifesto:

>Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.

>On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution.

>The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital.

>Do you charge us with wanting to stop the exploitation of children by their parents? To this crime we plead guilty.

>But, you say, we destroy the most hallowed of relations, when we replace home education by social.

Oh look, Marx actually thinks the family is such an evil capitalist institution intent on destroying the masses!!!!

>The bourgeois sees his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to.

Oh look, the foundations of feminism! MUH WOMYN ARE SO EXPLOITED!

>Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalised community of women. For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private.

DOWN WIT TEH PATRIARCHY! I AM STRONK INDEPENDT WOMYN WHO NEED NO MEN!

>The supremacy of the proletariat will cause them to vanish still faster. United action, of the leading civilised countries at least, is one of the first conditions for the emancipation of the proletariat.

Remember kiddies, it's evil if you are proud of your heritage. Anything short than that is racist and ethnocentric!

Marx confirmed for multicult nutcase.

Exactly.

>The charges against Communism made from a religious, a philosophical and, generally, from an ideological standpoint, are not deserving of serious examination.

If you're not with me, you are against me! Off with your heads! How dare you examine my teachings!

It just gets worse. This is where all the left insanity comes from:
>“There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths,

Oh look guys, the birth of subjectivism!

They just switched to suits. Your country is run by oligarchs

>The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralise all instruments of production in the hands of the State, i.e., of the proletariat organised as the ruling class; and to increase the total productive forces as rapidly as possible.

MUH PROLETARIAT SUPERSTATE WILL LEAD US TO PARADISE! MORE WELFARE STAMPS FOR EVERYONE!

Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.

>1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
>2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
>3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
>4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
>5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
>6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
>7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
>8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
>9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

Having property? That is bad! Allowing the state to own property and money?! GOOD!!

The manifesto was propaganda written by Marx you god damn retard. It's real communism. It's just an entry level pamphlet meant for people totally unfamiliar with communism and politics in general. There's been a lot of work since then on developing communist thought, and if all you've done is read the manifesto you don't know shit.

>The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality. The working men have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got. Since the proletariat must first of all acquire political supremacy, must rise to be the leading class of the nation, must constitute itself the nation, it is so far, itself national, though not in the bourgeois sense of the word.

Remember, having any form of national country is evil! All races are equal!! IQ TESTS ARE RACISTS!!!

That's what i meant in my Original Post - it's clear where all of this bullshit thinking is coming/has been bolstered from.

Soviet communism was a fucking fluke

the jew machine let in ONE fucking bank robber because they needed someone who could actually get shit done and he singlehandedly turned the whole ZOG goyblood harvesting machine into a nationalist state.

I'm not saying communism is great, far from it. All I'm saying is, the only reason it wasn't even worse than it was, the only reason it wasn't a rabbi's wet dream, is because of this fucker right here. His crowning achievement was killing that fucking psycho kike Leon Trotsky (real name (((Lev Bronstein))) )

It might not have been created to combat that, but hitler absolutely used the existence of gommies to get people on his side.

I don't think you understand what propaganda is...

im back baby!

Oh, trust me I know. Just wanted to post from the source itself and let people know where all this insanity comes from. Communism has changed names but it's still the same cancer:
>No sooner is the exploitation of the labourer by the manufacturer, so far, at an end, that he receives his wages in cash, than he is set upon by the other portions of the bourgeoisie, the landlord, the shopkeeper, the pawnbroker, etc.

Oh God-forbid! A worker getting paid in cash? A functioning economy where people buy and sell and meet their obligations? EXPLOITATION!!!Exploitation!!!!

>No sooner is the exploitation of the labourer by the manufacturer, so far, at an end, that he receives his wages in cash, than he is set upon by the other portions of the bourgeoisie, the landlord, the shopkeeper, the pawnbroker, etc.

Oh God-forbid! A worker getting paid in cash? A functioning economy where people buy and sell and meet their obligations? EXPLOITATION!!!Exploitation!!!!

>Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives.

Remember kids, being middle class somehow makes you prone to adultery and polygamy. Don't be rich!! Rich people are evil!

Remember kids Marx actually said this. Yes, I'm not joking. I wish I was but communists like the shitposter OP take Marx's drivel seriously. Communists are THAT insane.

In that case, more power to you bro.

As i was reading it all i could think is "fucking hell, this is feminist SJW shit-talk straight from the horses mouth".

>In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.

>You are horrified at our intending to do away with private property. But in your existing society, private property is already done away with for nine-tenths of the population; its existence for the few is solely due to its non-existence in the hands of those nine-tenths. You reproach us, therefore, with intending to do away with a form of property, the necessary condition for whose existence is the non-existence of any property for the immense majority of society.

>In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend.

Stealing is bad...but not if you're a worker stealing from the rich and using the state to take your possessions.

Honestly, the Soviet Union actually started off as the opposite of what the Ruskie said (minus quality and luxury). Homosexuality was actually decriminalized by Lenin, speaking ill of Jews was illegal and we're given better conditions in the Gulags, there was female liberation and feminism and shitloads of abortions and childless parents, with Lenin having feminists in his cabinet, and "criminals" i.e political enemies of the state. Stalin was the one who actually reversed all this shit (but promoted multiculturalism) because he saw that it was too destructive. I've even heard some Russians on pol call Stalin a family man, even though he was a huge bastard. The only reason the Soviets initially had leftist degeneracy was to destroy the family unit and demoralise the population, which made it easier to install the dictatorship of the proliteriat, then they'll do away with it. Pic related was an user who explained it well, and Commander Rockwell explained it well too. I highly recommend his book White Power. Rockwell knew about degeneracy and subversion before Yuri explained it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MShXEiA-1RI

>JEWS EVEN ADMIT IT
>One jew admits it
Fucking pathetic burger. Get your shit together,

Liberals, being thieves by nature, stole all of their good ideas from communists. They're still pro-capitalist and anti-communist, though, and in the end all the ideas they stole have been subverted in service of capitalism.

Welfare, for instance, went from wealth seized from the rich to promote the common good to a system of handouts that immediately get spent and given right back to the rich with interest. Rather than promoting the common good, it just promotes consumerism and economic growth.

Holy shit Marx is insane.

Here is part 2

t. Someone who's never read the Communist manifesto, or anything by Marx

>My grandma got LADA-21011 in 1980
>a fucking LADA
Fucking hilarious man, great show!

I literally just finished reading it, i have it in my hand right now.

It's the smallest book i've ever read, not including shit like nursery books when i was a tiny child.

>being this delusional
Read:
From the Marx himself.

aaaaaaaa

>I really don't think that's the case.

You are either a kike shill or a newfag. Either way, shut up and do some research before you jump to conclusions.

it took 6 lines to show how retarded you were commie

I remember my first redpill.

Yeah no shit m8. People figured this out in the 1800's. You are a little late to the party.

Communism is the single worst thing to ever happen in all of humanity. It is a poison for the human soul completely unequalled, and has appeal way wider than any religion.

Communism almost makes me believe in the devil. Hundreds of millions turned into resentful zombies, hundreds of millions murdered, hundred of millions robbed of their traditional culture.

It's like some fuckign nightmare we can't get out of

My conclusion IS from research, friend.

You got an argument to make, or are you here to just bant?

The devil is alive I can feel him breathing

Lmaoing at all the brainwashed zombies thinking they know more about life in the USSR than someone whose parents actually lived in the USSR

It's not surprising, anti-communist brainwashing starts in elementary school in capitalist countries. People hear learn that "communism doesn't work" in 3rd grade, before they even know what communism is, or what capitalism is.

>People figured this out in the 1800's.
Except only SOME did, and it's still around today (millenials).

There's a fucking communist in power in the UK right now.

>Hundreds of millions turned into resentful zombies, hundreds of millions murdered, hundred of millions robbed of their traditional culture.
lol and capitalism didn't do this too?

I have read it faggot, matter of fact it's saved in my documents. The fact you only brought the more popular of Marxs' works shows that this is either a b8 post or someone who doesn't do a complete analyzing of history before talking about it and the series which inspired it Rick & Morty which Karl had to have aa very iq to understand like Markie Twain.. Good job, good luck.

>saved the world from fascism
kek

>Real communism
P.S. It's True Communism, fucking op

>muh anecdotal evidence
>who is Solzhenitsyn

Your country is a neo-colonial shithole and a laughingstock to the entire world thanks to capitalism. Defending it makes you the biggest cuck of all time.