You're welcome faggot

I sincerely could not care less

I don't go on twitter.

She's had too many Bacardi Breezers lad

WTF ?
She can drive a car ?

>here's a sob story to keep you from using common sense
Imagine my surprise.

Imagine all the money they spend on migrants that could go to the disabled instead.

Ether is no laughing matter.

>twitter.com/ScouseGirlMedia/status/946712233664483328
she obviously has a wheelchair that they aren't showing in the video. for whatever reason she is crawling around her house instead of wheeling around in style. seems like propaganda to me

this why it is important to close with your family and not a dick....
if expect strangers/state to care for you...
KYFS already

the only thing she deserves is to be killed 40 years ago. Think about all the refugees that could have been supported

i dont care
i would have offed myself if i were in that position

Imagine using a disabled women in order to push your political agenda. How much of a piece of shit do you need to be to do that?

>that gollum-ass lookin bitch
EUGENICS
U
G
E
N
I
C
S

Maybe they should pay less welfare for niggers and help their own first, but hell its not like commie retards are ever going to listen.

It says she can walk 20 fucking miles. Thats a lot of fucking walking. I Used to walk 4 miles a day, to college and back. And I didn't complain. I quite enjoyed it. 2 miles was like ike 20 minutes walk. So if she can walk for 20 miles that means about walking 2 and a bit hours walking a day. I'm happy to pay for scooter so she can move about faster but outside if that she should be capable of looking after herself and getting a jov. My. Guess is that she accomplished fuck all in hopes her bitching gets her sympathy

>Imagine using a disabled women in order to push your political agenda. How much of a piece of shit do you need to be to do that?

yes user, showing how politics has real effects on real people is evil.

Because I'm sure they did it out of benevolence for her didn't they? All forms of media do things to push an agenda, not out of any emotion.

>quintessentially British

What a fucking sick animal. She should stop feeling sorry for herself and start contributing to society. Seriously, if she can't start walking like a normal person, just dump her into the ocean.

>quintessentially American

I doubt that. You probaly have never put yourself in that position, because your life isnt that bad. Serious Adversity fucking breaks people down... I have had my gun in my mouth twice and its very difficult to follow thru.

For some reason, we are hardwired to survive. Killing yourself is the hardest thing to do. It is why I still am alive despite having crippling health problems that have given me poverty, enormous social isolation... the only time i see people is at work. I dont even eat until night time.

I really dont like people who judge others when they have not been in their shoes.

>Imagine using a disabled women in order to push your political agenda.

Yeah, better to listen to the disabled man pushing your political agenda.

my life has probably been far worse than yours, nice assuming faggot
i wish i could kms right now but my parents lost their other 2 children so i cant put them through it again

i think that the decision was made out of sympathy and benevolence yes. I think the media is 99% garbage, but 1% of the time, they are showing meaningful stories and this is one of them.

I seriously doubt it since it's from the BBC, if it was an independent piece of journalism it could be out of sympathy and benevolence but I completely fail to see the BBC doing that.

fucking state of the discourse on this board.

rich tory wankers cut back on welfare even more to give their millionaire friends tax breaks and Sup Forums 's response is to talk about how the only option if you're on the other side of this is to kill yourself.

fucking pathetic.

kys

crip here crawling is easier than getting in and out of a chair if its just a few meters in ur house

holy shit its meters retard

This will work on women. They’ll burn their entire country down if they get a sad on the internet.

Sorry m80, but this shit is just fucked all round. It's the symptom of an obscenely rich state that attempts to provide the highest possible standard of living for literally everyone all the time through the efforts of the "rich" that creates these contrasts in the first place.

In few other places in this world would this woman be crying over downgrading her special car for a special scooter, nor would people be so sheltered and high on themselves they would suicide in her position. Don't even bother blaming this board, reddit.

I have a form of ataxia and drive an adapted car, the adaption is simple and the only reason its expensive is the fucking regs on everything. because it only affects a tiny amount of people no one gives a shit and the regs are absolute fucking cancer. If I lived 50 miles north in New Hampshire the process would have been far cheaper and easier.

this is a big government issue, kill the fed and hang every washington (or london or boston) government scumbag from a lampost.

>They are taking my money away
They are no longer giving this bitch free shit for the sake of being useless. Eugenics when?

>gets in car
>drivers side
oh god

Shut up you corbynista cunt. I bet you’re the type to only get mad about welfare cuts because it affects your paki mongrel pets.

Why the fuck would they let someone like that drive? She is very clearly a danger to herself and to everyone on the roadway and sidewalk.

Moves like a mad cunt at trap EDM event, is her disability just that she's British?

Not like it's the first time a van has ended up on the sidewalk in the UK

Wow, you're a faggot shitlib, OP. Go suck some dicks and shit.

SHE CAN FUCKING DRIVE?!
U WOT M8?

KEK'D

Imagine how incredibly strong her dad's paternal instincts must be. The dude could be 4'10 and 150 lbs but would probably lift a truck over his head to protect his daughter.