Prison school

248 spoilers are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Prison_School/247/1#8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OF COURSE IT WAS HER ARMPIT

Seriously, the armpit has been called in previous threads, it was so fucking predictable.

Hiramoto needs to improve his bait and switch tactics, it's getting easy to predict.

prev. chapter
raw.senmanga.com/Prison_School/247/1#8
where are out link?

Why does it look like Gakuto has boobs?

So we've gone from people pissing on each other, whatever it is those 2 girls did years ago and now armpit fingering and nipple licking. When are we going to start getting some hand jobs, blow jobs or at least Paizuri? They can do that,right? Paizuri even if they can't show dick, they can cover it with a towel or something

>hairy armpit
absolutely disgusting

Because he is as ripped as Guan Yu, you faggy twink.

I like that he gave her armpit hair.

It's funny, because in the beginning it wasn't predictable, but it's become predictable in its randomness. Yet, I do appreciate that Gakuto is getting some action. I hope that they go further in that box.

ARMPIT PUSSY!!

GAKUTO A SHIT

He never would've stooped to this in the earlier chapters, I hope he gets NTRd by Kiyoshi now.

>Kiyoshi x Mitsuki

That's a new one.

He is only a man user.
There is only so much he can take.

Kiyoshi NTRing Gakuto is 0.

> Hairy sweaty armpit
> Licking his nipple

SLUT BEST

What did she mean by "A D"?

D cup?

"by the way I'm a D "

But there's no one bigger than B in Japan!

Is she Nihonjin?

>armpit hair

Only 2 pages of spoilers.

That sucks.

3 actually.

>They can do that,right?
It's Hiramoto's preference to do all this teasing, the magazine Prison School runs in (Young Magazine) has other series which feature sex constantly.

Fuck you Kyoshitter, Gakuto was forced into this by his faggot "friend" no less.

Kyoshit meanwhile ogles girls left and right still have the gal to want Chiyo for himself.

Mitsuko about to get the biggest NTR ever.

Damn that pussy is Mari tier.

delete this
mari doesnt have a used up pussy like that

I kinda think that Kiyoshi will be NTRed heavily at the end.

Hana will find a guy who will appreciate pissing, Chiyo will find a nice decent guy, Mari will end with Kate or with some mafia guy, and Kiyoshi will be left all alone.

>mari doesnt have a used up pussy like that
At least Kate tongue and fingers were in there so it's used already.

it doesnt count if it was a girl

>tongue and fingers were in there
Hello headcanon-kun.

What a great doujin it was.

The position of her hand makes it pretty clear no fingers were used but whatever floats your boat, user.

>you can do only one position when you fuck someone

>More headcanon

The best.

This was pretty much rape,right?

Not really, but if this was man on woman in a 3D series all the feminists would be crying rape. It's happened before.

Perfect end, Kyoshi deserves it.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Kiyoshi doesn't get caught
>Gakuto does

What a cruel world they live in.

holy shit
poor Gakuto and Mitsuko
Kyoshi a shit

That'd be the worst. Maybe there is hope for Kiyoshi not being worst boy and not let his bro get caught?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

>being this delusional

MUH

could've just left it as
>being a Marifag

Heh

NOOOOOO

>tfw we're so emotionally invested in characters that seeing a pussy is now scary depending on whose pussy it is
NTR is coming

It already came, just ask Joe.

It's always the same. When the mangaka is out of ideas he adds lesbian trash. Atleast it shows a point where to stop.

Cake chan was NTR'd, now Joe can tap that diamond pussy as much as he wants

Is kate still a lesbian

That arc was great and Ouroboros was the cherry on top

Go and read your homo fapfuel Jojo mango.

>gets mad about lesbians
>posts Jojo
So you prefer oiled abs, huh ?

Hiramoto should just reveal already the main reason Mari hates guys is because she is lesbian, its obvious at this point.

Ironic that both she and Kate have been MIA.

>/u/-shit start spouting delusions
>thread goes to shit
Well maybe the full chapter thread will be better.

source?

FUCKING DROPPED

They're fucking everyday and every night

You would even jerk off when your "girlfriend" gets stolen by a woman. t. Yuricucks

I would rather be that woman

do waht?

don't lie see ya

I would rather be a lesbian. NTR is still NTR

>it's become predictable in its randomness.

Nah, it's just that it would have been predicable in any case, such close-up of a completely exposed vagoo simply won't ever happen in this manga, it just wasn't possible. Not that I'm complaining, you can see it coming only after rationalizing it, the page itself works very well while you are reading the chapter, people are complaining for no reason, imo (and I'm sure most of them realized what was going on only after an user called it).

I just assumed Mari hated men because Chairman cheated on her mom, not because of some lesbian shit.

It was already some what explained that the previous USC president brain washed Mari, she used her as bait at the train station one time.

>Hana will find a guy who will appreciate pissing

Kiyoshi getting cucked by Shingo when?