White women are a lost cau--

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5219095/Mother-TEN-sons-says-vacuums-seven-times-day.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All she needs is the Mi Vacuum Robot.
wh*tes BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5219095/Mother-TEN-sons-says-vacuums-seven-times-day.html

Find yourself a wife and GET BUSY

The dad looks like he wants to hang himself

>Both parents are blonde
>all sons have dark hair
HMMMMMMMMMMM

>her face

They're British, that's like a 10 over there

at least they're keeping the white race alive unlike you

10/10 sons wtf? This couple is perfect for breeding soldiers.

I have brown hair and brown eyes, I wouldn't be keeping it alive if I tried.

Was going to say the same but mother obviously bleaches her hair.

Looking at the mom it's obvious the X gene is defective

Too bad all her kids are skinny faggots, it looks like the oldest two already play with each others buttholes.

so that's an excuse to not make children, not having certain fenotypes

>give semen demon 5 sons and she keeps asking for more
his lifeforce is being drained and he wonders how much longer he has left

>brown eyes

wtf happened to the one shes holding, did her body finally give up making normal people

fucking kek

Stop wearing shoes indoors amerimutts.

>vacuums seven times a day

doth the bitch have OCD

Peroxide.

>Sup Forums one moment: its ur duty to save teh white race ^_^ pls dont throw away ur beautiful european heritage and doom humanity to a chinese future
>Sup Forums the next moment: ONLY DEFINITIVE NORDIC TYPES ARE WHITE. FUCK ALL YOU ANGLO, CELTIC, SLAVIC PIECES OF SHIT. HEIL GERMANY! GO AHEAD AND FUCK A GOOK IF YOU WANT, SHITEYES! NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST!

Lol.

meh I will someday, I haven't even started my career yet, just leaving my current job to go back for a program where i'll be able to make over 100k a year. no way in hell i can afford 10 kids now.

>Anything sorta pale qualifies as white
As expected from a 56%

Why bother when you slavniggers do nothing but denigrate the beauty of the white race.

>mutt talking about who is white who is not

phenotypes*

>Y-YOU'RE NOT NORDIIIC!

Hitler would have slapped you in the face and told you to have pride in your own race, not the races of other countries. And also to stay the fuck out of those countries.

Needs more women.

we said keep the white race alive not recreate the Aryan one you dip shit

They're shills dude. It's leftypol trying to divide and conquer, they have a whole guide on how to do it

look at the mom's eyebrows. blonde isn't her natural color

I got she can vacuum on the 8th go around

sorry for being used to my own language

does 100k make you rich or is there a lot to pay and is everything generally more expensive?

Why do UK people always look so misshapen?

you want people to have tons of kids but you don't know that having a bunch of kids drains your money?

where in here did I call anyone not white? fuck off nigger, your mutt memes are for lefties

Second from the right (not counting the baby) looks a little bit faggy

Why does anyone need to recreate the original aryan race when they're sitll around as the upper castes and reclusive hermits of their native lands?

We should let them be and wish them the best, but not distort our own unique character to try and be like them.

A world where everyone is the same three colors is as bad as a world where everyone is the same three shades of brown.

Just take your shoes off at the door, fuck

Not white family ,these have mixed mongolized features

Take off the meme flag amerimongrel