Give ONE (JUST ONE) good reason to reject the LGBTQ+?

Give ONE (JUST ONE) good reason to reject the LGBTQ+?

"Le degeneracy" has no backing in reality, and
"Le religion" is off limits bc i'm looking for real world reasons.

Give me one reason to support the LGBTBBQ.

it's offensive

I'm curious why faggots hate trannies...

Most people are heterosexual.
Most people don't care about your letters.

LGBCDT+-* people live in an echo chamber.
Most people don't care enough about your life choices to reject them.

"Le degeneracy" literally has 100% backing in reality.
If you're going to denounce religion as a valid reason, then I SURE hope you don't believe in the theory of evolution either, because then I've got some bad news for you.

actually le degeneracy is somewhat true, scince normal = the majority. Most people aren't "Give me attention" fags

They’re annoying.

is gay

Lowers birthrate. In countries with no immigrant flows without lgbtqwerty acceptance (Poland, Japan) TFR is already on an unsustainable level of around 1.5. If you introduced cultural practices such as self-castration, clearly that would go down even further.

Literally my favorite question. Here goes faggot.

Homosexuality is the most anti Darwinian, anti evolution thing in existence.

The primary purpose of sex is reproduction.

Penis goes in vagina for reproduction.

Your penis shoots out cum because you're someday meant to put that in a woman's vagina to reproduce.

The asshole isn't meant for fucking, only vaginas are.

Fucking another male in nature is rare and done under the same conditions that males in prison fuck. No women around and/or to show dominance and humiliate the one whose asshole is getting fucked.

Cannibalism is much more common than homosexuality in all animals.

There's more I'm just too drunk atm

>comparing humans (who have consciousness) with other animals
>implying that we only have sex to reproduce -ignoring the fact that condoms exist
yeah, you are really drunk

What if someone gave you a valid reason, but your bias made you oblivious to it?

LGB -> sexual preferences, should stand alone
T -> mental disorder, smothering LGB issues and reality
QIAA++ -> narcissists or regressive feminists making shit up

>Implying subconscious is not instinct
Just wow

literally what
you just moved the goalposts

The condoms is a perversion of this truth. He may be drunk, but he's wiser than you.

LGTQ people can't have children (excluding B because they usually pick a side). This has the obvious effect, but it also leads to a sharp decrease in time preference. This is a very harmful trend, as it leads to making bad long-term decisions for short term benefit. This is the current state of our society, and it is perhaps the greatest reason why we are such a mess right now.

If it were to catch on further, LGBTQ+ would be the death knell of civilization. Thankfully, it seems to be mostly genetic, so it can be eliminated once we get a solid grip on gene manipulation. That said, LGBTQ+ behavior will be immitated by those who percieve it as hip, and we see this in society as well.

In other words, LGBTQ+ behavior should be shunned, but those who are earnestly afflicted with these conditions should be allowed to act upon their unfortunate desires in private. Eventually they will all be eliminated.

>some cancervative neckbeard utters flawed conjecture
>wiser
yeah, sure
Condoms are anti-conceptive methods and, thus, sex isn't only for reproduction, as he states.

>implying that having sex for any other reason than for the sole purpose of procreating isn't degenerate.

>b-but sex gives us pleasure! and we like pleasure!
yes, and pleasure gives a reason to stick penis into vagina. why would we do it otherwise?

I can agree with this. though the gays need to cut it the fuck out with their fucking cock waving parades. KEEP YOUR SHIT AWAY FROM CHILDREN. KEEP ALL SEXUALITY AWAY FROM CHILDREN. FUCK.

why is sex driven by pleasure degenerate? Because your religion says so?
You've heard OP, no religion shit

are you hedonistic? you've heard OP, no religion shit.

do you follow the theory of evolution? we're literally GIVEN pleasure as incentive to stick penis into vagina.
therefore the reason we experience pleasure is to provide incentive to procreate
therefore the reason to have sex is to procreate

qed

LGTQ people [excluding transsexuals] are able to contribute to reproduction. But it would be too invading to force LGTQ to contribute to birth to those that are unable to. Adoption is also a plausible direction if the issue of population.

Faggots generally have feminine brains, and are therefore usually overly emotional and irrational like women.

cause what they want to do with their genitals does not concern me. I don't feel like i need to validate their insecurities. so who gives a shit. Why are they such attention whores?

and on the political side, lgbt idiots just practice more progressive stack bullshit, putting pressure on gay men for not being oppressed enough.

"identity politics is an intellectual prison
They see the lens through pseudo-intellectual bullshit. It seems as if women SJW's project the father onto every man and intellectualize the gap between themselves and a healthy working relationship with a father/the father/culture
male SJW's seem to entirely lack father figures. It takes a lot of physical and moral effort for a boy to become a man. That's why we have sports. There are a number of ways for a boy to individuate into a man. The ancestral memory of such pursuits is the Hero's Journey. In our culture it seems to work out with sports team, asking a girl to prom, the whole shebang.
I guess I am guilty of being 'pseudo intellectual', but it does seem that the way female SJW's see the world is through a lens that is utterly useless. And I do think that the father figure is completely absent in today's world. "youre free to be whatever you want" is an abdication of moral responsibility to be a parent. And now kids are drifting into other genders because no one has shown them any different. Reminds me of A Pervert's Guide to Ideology, the part about a movie in a nunnery, where the head nun says 'you're free to do this and that''. Who is anyone to say such a thing?
I guess.. freedom is slavery. Neoliberal freedom. Free-market freedom when parents are separated from children by generational grocery check-out dividers. Corporate culture seems more interested in studying the next generation to see how to market goods to them, than actually guiding them."

imagine your IDENTITY being so tied up to SEX and SEXUAL EXPRESSION, like a teenage boy rubbing his newly hard dick even on the walls

Sexuality the way you perceive it doesn't exist and homosexuality only exists within sexual excess, as does pedophilia. As you can imagine from that, adopted children have a multifold higher rate of getting sexually abused on a regular basis by homosexual couples than with healthy couples. In fact, the first point goes so far, that an adopted boy has a significantly higher chance to be sexually abused (and yes, i mean molested/raped) if adopted by a lesbian couple than a gay couple. So child molestation and subsequent trauma for one is an argument against ell gee bee tee. Then comes health. Half of all the gays have AIDS. And aids is only one STD, so if you were to add the number of gays with any STD together, that 40% figure would probably be a lot higher. The depravity goes so far, that bugchasing even becomes a thing and they start to fetishise spreading diseases. Deadly diseases that make your life 100% dependant on uninterrupted treatment at humongous medical costs that healthy people have to bear due to universal healthcare.

No, I'm not hedonistic.
The fact that pleasure is given to us as an incentive doesn't prove anything. The fact that we want pleasure, but no children is the only piece of information that you need INSIDE this discussion, which was driven by this silly syllogism
>gays have sex for pleasure
>sex for pleasure is wrong (which I stated as a flawed conjecture because, even if it is really wrong, straight people do sex for pleasure as well, therefore there is no reason to demonize lgbtq+ for that)
>thus, gays aren't acceptable
If you, even with the burger education given to, had any philosophy classes, you should know that when one of the syllogism's premises are wrong, the conclusion is wrong.
My point is proved.

not that marxism was mad for the goyim

made

I don't want to hear about gender or sex ever.
Please keep it all to yourselves forever and never talk about it, in which case your labels will be (as they should be) completely irrelevant to other people.

I think it would be fine if it didn't try to replace "normalcy"
Like, yeah, you exist and you have rights, but in no way is your way of being "the norm"
Stop trying to diminish traditional gender roles, which are the fucking building blocks of society btw, going as far calling them "social constructs", just so you can "elevate" your way of being to normal, and we're fine

Sin is its own punishment. God never said he would smite you on the spot, he just encouraged christians to stone you before worse things happen. STDs, rectal prolapse, urinary tract infections, unhappy lives, high suicide rates, all natural consequences of the LGBTQ.

So, keep to yourselves.

The problem I have with the LGBTBBQ is that they push themselves on children, going so far as to give prepubescents hormone blockers so their real gender identity doesn't have a chance to crystallize if they catch johnny playing with a barbie once, and then use that window to attempt to convince them to embrace and foster what femininity they have.

invert everything. art is no longer art, the world is art. trash(scribbles/postmodernism) is art
invert even the genders
right > paradisal return > return to Atlantis (like Nazis wanted) > hero's journey

Left > we should take care of everybody / I should be taken care of > political involvement > overidentification with unconscoius forces > psychosis > "this isn't working for me therefore thewworld must be evil and destroyed"

This last part is Mephistopheles from Faust. Literally Satan's argument for the destruction of the world.
*over-identification with contents of the 'collective unconscious', Archetypes rule here, like Nanshe (Nazi) of Babylonia... goddess of safe spaces and social justice tribunals

And by the way, I say this as a gay man

They're faggots.

>the historically verifiable facts recorded in the bible aren't "real world reasons"
People rejecting God for post-modernist nonsense legitimately makes me sad.

I'm praying for you. Know that God loves you and wants you to actually research the historical truth of the Bible, and be saved.

Two dudes fucking isnt very pretty to watch.

Two girls fucking just reminds men that we arent invited to that party.

Bisexuals are just indecisive and annoying.

Trannies are just the embodiment of mental illness and self-deception.

Queer is a vague, meaningless term.

+ is a symbol in mathematics and has no purpose in this discussion.

>The fact that pleasure is given to us as an incentive doesn't prove anything
>fact
>pleasure given to as incentive
therefore the purpose of sex is to reproduce
thanks for agreeing :)
i'm not currently prepared to argue on the psychological aspects of LGBT, I just wanted to take a jab at the "hurr sex isnt for procreation" aspect.

's posts do a pretty good job on some psychology aspects

It's stupid when ppl like you come on here asking for answers and say " but don't list X reasons."

It's like saying: list the reasons why drinking and driving are bad, but don't say because "muh accidents" or "muh danger." Go catch aids, you fuckin' queer.

Le mental disease

Because LGBTQ+ is a Union of dangerous Leftards with fascist tendencies, who lobby for priviliges while trying to turn "evil white cis males" into 3rd class citizens by law. Oh, they also tend to be extremely violent.

I think your just a militaristic rude boy witha split victim personality.

>reality
>live in your own bubble where everyone is wrong and youre magically in the wrong body

It's not the sex for pleasure that is wrong, it's things that are "degenerate" (destructive to either the individual or the species) from the standpoint of nature (not religion): basically anything that breaks the imperatives of survive and reproduce. Which includes self-harm (trannies) and refusal to have sex in order to produce children (fags).
In nature everything that's degenerate simply dies out. If an insane mutant that eventually bites its own genitals gets born by some genetic replication mistake, it's just that, it doesn't kill off an entire animal specie. There might be 1 in 10000 such mutants, but the species will survive. But when you have culture and intelligence, things are different. Those insane might convert healthy individuals into their insanity (basically the entire lgbtqwerty agenda is about feeding hormones to kiddies right now), and then you are heading towards extinction.

This.

>Anxiety
>Depression
>Suicide

>imagine your IDENTITY being so tied up to SEX and SEXUAL EXPRESSION

I have come to the conclusion that most LGBT/SJW/Leftist type who support all this crap are confusing "gender" with "personality", either on purpose or just as a result of outside influence.

Think about it, how does the woman with a buzzcut, thick glasses and black nailpolish determine that she is a man inside? Or genderfluid, or queer, etc? How can a woman know what it feels like to be a man if they have never truly been one? They come to these conclusions based on personality traits, habits and preferences.

A girl prefers to have really short hair? She comes to the conclusion she must actually be 'male'. A dude enjoys wearing makeup? He must be a "woman". Another person cant seem to stick with one, rigid preference day to day? Genderfluid. 20 Years ago, the woman with really short hair was a tomboy. They were still a woman, but maybe one with odd tastes. That was fine, no one really made a huge deal of it. But now tomboys no longer exist, they MUST be some gender we have never seen before.

4u

>religion
>not a real world reason

Wew lad.

He's making a response to the very common shit that faggots say along the lines of "UHHH, DUH ANIMALS ARE GAY SO HUMANS CAN BE GAY TOO"

You might also just be full out retarded.
>we made condoms so sex isn't about reproduction >:^)
Low IQ brainlet. Realize that humans also can recognize pleasure and that the very purpose of a penis and a vagina is for reproduction. Condoms are only a cheat to the system.

>well food taste good and we like the taste of food, so we don't eat food to keep ourselves alive! Only because we like the taste!
This is how you sound, retard.

Because they need to change their fucking acronym. I'm tired of hearing about LGTBQ and assuming they're talking about Legit Barbecue. I know Legit Barbecue isn't a place, but I just keep imagining a bunch of like sick ribs and steaks being grilled and instead it's a bunch of uppity dudes in a dress saying they're not dudes in a dress.

I want my Legit Barbecue, damn it.

literally all they do is rape kids (physically and psychologically), cheat on their "significant others", spread disease, neglect parenthood, and commit suicide

What part of this is conducive to a healthy society

this is an interesting+strange one, LARP tier but it really makes you think HMM

/thread
this is all you need to know on faggots.

they sre a burdon and provide nothing in return kys

fpbp

old wisdom(?) perhaps

That's only true for you because you're doing what a druggie does when he hallucinates. You're applying YOUR OWN reasoning to why sex isn't only for reproduction. You give meaning to the objects in your life that shape your belief. Condoms are an enabler, like how having insurance passively allows someone to become more reckless. Condoms are a side effect of a corruption within man. Sex was made for reproduction. The good feels is an added bonus for doing your primary function. Many religious texts back this. Science backs this. The only time they don't back this is when one applies their own reasoning into what means what.

Fact of the matter is that if this were true, you'd find condoms out in the wild, instead you take from the earth and change it to pursue a high.

reading this after really makes yoHMMM

>What part of this is conducive to a healthy society
Umm.. the suicide? I mean if they only changed the order in which it comes in, nobody would really complain.

>1 post by this ID

whew lads

>non-human animals aren't conscious

The only reason that I can think of is the idea that LGBT people are mentally ill due to their issues with their identity, not because of their identity, so to say, the state of being LGBT is not a mental illness but the baggage which preceded and what comes along with it is mentally and physically destructive.

But iof course, this is just an issue of social alienation and exclusivity, I think that an idea of an LGBT "community" is destrcutive because it makes us isolated from the rest of society, I think that we would be better off if we were secure enough to mix with others, but of course, people are scared of what they don't understand.

The only way to go for LGBT people is to push for more acceptance and tolerance, we are how we are, we can't help it and excluding this demographic of a population will just cause problems for individuals and thus the collective.

I don't know why I have to respect the decisions from people to discriminate against me based on my identity, it's just wrong to do that.

Your argument is invalid.

>give one reason
ok here is one reason faggot lover, because if everybody was lesbian, gay, or trans (removed penis) , than in around 100 years humanity wouldn't exist fucking autistic ape.

theres a cap that floats around from a 'shill' that quit; it claims they get paid by literal yous

threads like this arent a big deal if people dont quote shills; which is endlessly hit and miss threads however not so much. As well as if people are providing content and discussing w/e, the thread is exposed to more and more people rather than being sunk by shit threads

as far as SEXUAL ORIENTATION goes (hetero, homo, bi), who gives a flying fuck.

The problem is it being shoved down our throat. We don't care about dykes eating themselves of faggots fucking their bunghole. In private they do whatever they want, as long as it's between consenting adults.

The problem with the rest is that their the embodiement of mental illness (gender dysphoria, bipolar disorder, borderline schyzophrenice personnality troubles...) and the kikes, the left and the LGBT propaganda agenda tries to make it a way of life.
it's fucking not, it's a mental illness.
If it wasn't then an antischizoid called PIMOZIDE wouldn't have any fucking effect in order to cure such disorders... But it does.
Checkmate.

And "queer" is an empty term. It doesnt mean shit. It's a makeup bullshit that is supposed to give a sense of community / belonging to soon-to-be trannies.

Finally, sex change is a scam. So is hormone treatment. But I guess you stupid faggots don't mind being forced to take a drug that alters your body, your brain and your emotionnal stabilty, for life, and if you don't you are stuck in that bastardized, twisted body.

Not to mention that, in the end, you fags will either kill yourselves or be murdered by your equally mentally ill "lover".

tldr: stop shoving your shit propaganda down our throat, or you're gonna get the fucking rope sooner than ever

This isn't true, it's 40 percent, and it's only serveyed on attempts of suicide, not successions. Stay in your echo chamber.

Religion is the real reason, you're just too degenerate to notice.

and if op does come back

"a way of life", how?

>"Le degeneracy" has no backing in reality
Yes it fucking does. Go talk to some real life homosexuals and truthfully ask yourself... Is this person promiscuous?
The numbers speak for themselves Mason. STD's ravage the gay community. Homos are a bunch of perverts that can't be just "normal" members of society.

its clearly a troll post, and its clearly on reddit, you are acting as if 6% changes anything.
40% of YOUR people are killing themselves, sort out that fucking issue instead of thinking you need to debate some fucking digits

memeflags always bringing shit to the table

Give me one good reason, based on logic with no retarded feels-based emotion, to support your shitty alphabet soup agenda? I've got plenty of reasons NOT to, including

- I don't like AIDS, and fags are the greatest spreaders of illness
- Gay men are fucking creepy hedonists who have no respect for the boundaries of others
- No ability to procreate (a good thing in this case)
- Can't stop talking about cock, cock, cock all the fucking time, all fags think about is sex as they're devoid of any actual character beyond MUHDICK
- Neither queens nor dykes can ever get beyond their identity politics at any time, everything is about IM FUCKING GAY and never about their actual personality, capabilities, accomplishments or anything else that anyone would give a flying fuck about
- Dykes have a high rate of domestic violence well above straight people and are usually angry as fuck over everything
- Trannies are worthless mental defects and deserve the gas chamber for it

I've got more, but this should be enough.

Define "normal" and "society" in the context of "normal members of society".

do I really need to start turning up the multiple pro-lgbt campaign from these last years, or do you and your retarded memeflag can make research by yourself?

by this logic, i only need to make babies which i can use a turkey baster and faghag for
Heterocucks on suicide watch. Women want gay babies

I wish I could help, and I wish people like you would be more sympathetic, but if we go by how nature is concrete it seems like LGBT people will always be victims of fate. We should accomidate disabled people in society like myself if we decide not to abort them, which we should beforehand. We just need better gene-reading technology.

>be you
>go home with hot girl from the bar
>gives you best head of your life
>asks you to go down on her
>smell something musty and stale as you descend into the covers
>begin eating
>lots of liquid gushes out as you push your tongue into her hole
>taste something awful
>suddenly, big piece of rubbery material is ejected from vagina
>horrible stench
>pull off covers
>see the horror
>skin flap of the fupa is stitched on
>rubbery material is black, rotting flesh
>blood and pus is seaping out around flesh hole
>it's all on your face and in your mouth
>there's clumps of hair mixed in
>you've swallowed some of it
>suddenly strong hand grabs the back of your head
>pulls you back down
>hear gruff voice above as your lips are pressed back onto the wound
>"get that filth, boy. get that filth."
>taste is unbearable, begin throwing up
>"yeah, fill that fucking hole."
>vomit flows up the pussy wound
>the freak's hand grabs it's fupa
>"time to rip up the carpet!"
>skin flap is ripped up, tearing away the stitches
>"aw ya, aw ya!"
>wraps it's legs around you
>chokes you off
>begin passing out as all the blood, vomit, pus, hair, and rotten tissue flows back from inside the hole and into your throat

Being pro-LGBT is political and social advocacy, are you also regard commentators in media platforms as making their private issues as a "way of life"? Do you also see it in the same context? If not, then you clearly have bias.

Not pozzed and not trying to inject your kids with hormones to sterilize and feminize them.

Annnnd, since most women are mentally handicapped, it all makes perfect sense.

Though, I did know of a woman who came from wealth who was worth about $50 million who adopted 2 sons and always let the faggy one off despite being a perpetual fuck-up who has never done more than work part-time at REI for most of his 40some years on this earth while being tough on the straight one since she couldn't use him to virtue signal to the other ladies at the country club.

Thus confirming that even when they come from wealth and class, women are still retarded fucks.

>women are awful b-but it's natural
You're right. I'll just keep one locked up.

"trying to inject your kids with hormones"
this has literally never happened.
Try again.

That or baste passed out drunk girls and turn chads into gay baby raising cucks

Because the current LGBTQ+ movement is a cancerous mass of hateful people who will and do turn on their own members for the barest deviation from the official party stance and/or the minute you break one of the many and contradicting rules. Ask the bisexual women dating men how they feel.

Then you have the hypocrisy of supposedly supporting all these good things like no harassment while they openly harass others.

And quit adding fuckng letters to your movement fags.

>using quotes
Hey rebbit, whatcha doing?

Exept a lot of lqbtq (((parents))) did, especially lesbian (((((parents))))), the sickest and most evil of all lgbtqbrrrrrbt.

It's mainly lesbians and trannies try to turn gays into trannies and tricking new gays into becoming flaming faggots so they'll be 'accepted'