Tomboys and femininity

how can i train myself to become more feminine and girly
oldfag territory
ready to settle into traditional female role, but tomboy and autist traits too stubborn

af, mid to late twenties, look younger than my age, think young twenties kpop fan
i dont like putting on makeup, skin is naturally clear.
personality is more rational and logical like a guy, but nurturing and generous like a girl

Stop using social media

Tom boys are cool. You need to blend it with your maternal instincts is all.

Tits

You can still be a tomboy and be feminine, you just put a slight feminine touch on everything boyish.

And im a dude who tosses a feminine touch on shit i do, because it's fun.... but all my friends think im a huge faggot for it.

does "af" stand for asian or african female? either way the answer is style yourself to look more white.

asian female
lol

Wear eye liner. It's the minimalist feminine look. Maybe get a nice hair cut that is more feminine but not so much you hate it. Stop being lazy. You aren't stubborn, you are lazy. If you want to be feminine it will take some work to find a nice balance. If you are fat or broad shouldered- even more so.

>tomboy and autist traits
hnnnng

no tits, wouldn't want them anyway
mostly legs

She wants to be a tomboy

Wow! All i gotta say to your buffoonery is

Try to combine feminine coth with tomboy clothing. Such as dress and mid heals but biker jacket or bomber jacket. or wear a cute feminine hair cut.
That could be a way to signal femininity but still stay true to your tomboy side.

Emulate your dear prime minister. That should just about do it.

Come discuss your gay homo women here
/hkwkKrP

I'm a feminine, more emotional guy. First and foremost, understand that no matter your traits, don't let it become an excuse not to fulfill your biological role. I forced myself to logical arguments, hit the gym, stop getting into feminine topics like dumb romance stuff, being more aggressive and dominant in social situations, etc..

It is a lot of hard work, but it's necessary for me to be happy with myself long term, and raise a successful family. I would say it's worked well.

Ask yourself everyday if you're doing something that's feminine that you typically do. If you're typically not okay with having your father pick up the stuff for you, or you are always claiming that you can do something yourself, and don't need a man. Truly think about those moments, and try to alleviate them.

it is more advantageous to be feminine for women.
you get a better selection of guys

just want to make kids for a nice, cute guy and raise family but i don't want to be stuck marrying someone that looks like a foot. ew. i'd rather build a career instead.

i dont want to be slutty. but that gets more (maybe not better) selection of guys.

What if that foot is successful and provide every need for you, your family, and your kids and will be faithful and loyal to you?

fuck castro

>mfw no asian tomboy gf

>What if that foot is successful and provide every need for you, your family, and your kids and will be faithful and loyal to you?

Provide for foot, fuck cheap sluts on the side while pretending that maybe I'll leave foot for them someday (I won't). Just like the alpha's of old.

But lil' Castro is a very good feminine role model!

post feet

Another thing. Force yourself to dress more feminine. I had to get rid of a lot of pop culture junk in-order to become more of a man and less soy, and I recommend you remove all of your boyish clothes, and force yourself to wear skirts and dresses. Grow your hair long, and other things I don't know on the top of my head.

Best of luck, good job on seeing that this "tomboy" life style will only hurt you long term. My sister is a strong, independent "tomboy", is single at 26, and doesn't know why she's depressed. You can never beat biology.

become a sugar baby
you'll get the positive reinforcement you do need

Tis the season for tits and timestamp, you've made gender very apparent unnecessarily in attempt for the beta (You)s

!, BACK TO YOUR GENDER FEMALE , STOP DEALING DRUGS TO MINORS , FOR SACRIFICES , YOU ARE NOT THE BEST , FEMALES ARE NOT THE BEST , MALES ARE NOT THE BEST , NO HUMAN IS THE BEST , EVERYONE IS ONLY A PART OF THE BEST , THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , GET OUT OF TROUBLE ,!

>tfw no tomboy gf

this

I like the suggestion of one user about dresses and skirts. You're an adult woman in her twenties now. Part of fully growing up is knowing when your band t-shirts and pop culture ect. articles are okay to wear, and when you should be wearing something more quaint. Realizing it's okay to not wear your identity or your favored sub-culture on your sleeve, and not looking like an ad banner for some of your favorite things at all times, is imo a true sign of maturity.

thats fuccin gay

Let’s see em

It would depress me trying to change just to fit in with other people then still have them think you're weird anyways and never getting to do whatever you want.

>im getting older and noooow i want a husband and kids
every fucking time.

Biology is doing what your base instincts tell you to do. Just tap into your base instincts and do whatever it says. If you have to force yourself to do something it's not within your biological base instincts.

tits or gtfo

for femme lurkers with this ?
femme girls like to makeover people like you, make friends with someone you think that looks nice and is where you want to be and ask for help.

Ffs just be yourself. If you actually want to settle into a traditional female role you will, andnif you don’t like dressing up all girly and shitnthen just don’t. Guys like the tom boy look as long as you don’t cross over into dyke status.

I would kill for an autistic Tomboy waifu.

Please just fuck off

Follow Protocol.

That feel truly hurts.

Be useful and present yourself well.

>tfw matched with tomboy qt gook on tinder
>got so close to hitting date
>ghosted
probably a catfish but a man can dream

>tfw tomboy gf that does mma
Living on cloud 9, boys

how does your body look ?
post pic

>soc
Heaven in all fields!

>soy
This, but in reverse. Consume more soy. Become a living experiment. Also you know the rules

>You)

Kys attention seeking faggot.

maybe you should lay off the soy a little

bet youre bisexual

I would tell you to go back to Asia, but let’s be honest, (((they))) have given you Canada. You own the West and mudslimes the East of Canada. So, ah, congrats I guess.

I feel sorry for you.

I don’t.

Well you kind of are a huge faggot for it....
See

But form flattering close, get a girlish hair cut, accentuate the positive. Low cut shirts to remind people you have tits...speaking of which you are required to show for this advice or well you need to gtfo.
Rules are rules.

>but all my friends think im a huge faggot for it.
Your homosexuality is latent...

chink, jap, or kimchi?

feminism is cancer = /

>tomboys are cool
Only to beta cucks.

want to breed baby humans, not baby feet >w

fuck i searched that tata towel shit.
and now i need to see her tiny tits

i thought most guys would prefer more feminine women or sexy types. im not comfortable eluding sex appeal unless its with someone i am physically attracted to.

Gas chambers

Be submissive. Don't argue. Giggle and smile a lot. Wear dresses. Don't use a lot of makeup, that's for whores. Have long hair, tits to ass length, no shorter than that.

A feminine woman is not competitive with men. She seeks to make her husband happy. Her purpose and desires are for children and tending to the home. Sex is for the marriage bed.

Be chaste, be cute, seek to be a woman. Don't be a man with tits and a cunt. You'll just be a failure of a man and a woman, like most white women are.

yeah but i want to do my part to save the west

Tomboys are legit, m8, it's the values that matter; I'd marry Sarah Conner and do baja cali urbex in a fully armed humvee with our kids in tow and learning how to suppress skinjobs in half a second flat

Tomboys are and have always been autistic women. Please dont change, you are basically everything good with a women, without the bad.

>but all my friends think im a huge faggot for it
is it because you are?

>t. cucks

>tfw i will never have autistic gf

mma is weaksauce, can't even use half the strikes I know because they're "lethal"

you keep using that word, but I do not think you know what it means

Not really. Normies are promiscious and vapid. Take the autist pill or become divorced

I took the Yellow pill. My future will be happy and long, lad.

dim sum fml.

Titts or GTFO

>flag
>asian
how did I guess

~ edgy ~

Probably, without knowing details, I'd say you should probably focus on finding a guy who's compatible with you instead of trying to change yourself.

Because it sounds more like you want to change to attract someone, and then once the goal is achieved, you'd revert back. Which might work I guess, if you're comfortable acting dishonestly with yourself.

hahaha u first

maybe tomboy isn't the right word.. i have long hair and can wear dresses etc.

the word im looking for is plain, doesn't incite erection with guys, no leggings etc.

wear pretty pink all the time and ask men if they can help you pull up your socks so their rough man hands brush against your shaven soft legs and your pussy tingles. that's how you feel like a woman. Trust me, it's how I feel like a woman too. Flag checks out.

My fiance is half Chinese. A lot of white men like chink eyes, if you're wanting a white husband. Japs are not all they're made out to be.

thats a really good idea.

You sound perfect already.

ya it is no longer high school you are right.

Some guys like BBW, but the majority do not. Think of it as a bell curve rather than a all-or-nothing thing.

Are you a man hater?

love that pic, so noble. also agree, am always attracted to reserved girls that are extra girly but very very chaste and somewhat serious, like they don't want to break their chaste character but can't help but let me make them giggle since i'm the man of their vagina's dreams

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

Don't dress like a whore. Don't get fat. Your actions will cause a much larger erection than erotic clothing. You can put on lingerie when you and your husband have sex.

no

What is the problem?

Can't find a man because to tomboyish or you want to have a "career" or something like that?

Because you would be shocked how many men actually like the tom boyish stuff because women are generally obnoxious as fuck and tom boys fit the role of best friend to their male counter parts very well.

Just make it clear at some point that you want to get knocked up and be a stay at home mom. Or do you not want that? You need to clarify what the issue is here.

Also you know the rules. At least put a fucking time stamp of SOMETHING so we know you are not a larping faggot.

tomboys am best girls

i dunno, been reading about hapa horror stories. i'd convert to husband's culture and heritage if i was in an interracial marriage. pol scared the hell out of me with wmaf offspring. i want to help preserve western ideology not help destroy it.

Tomboys are the worst girls.
>i can do that too!
>i'm a rough grrl!
>i can do everything guys do!
>look how stronk i am!