Do you have any family members who are racemixing?

Do you have any family members who are racemixing?

hell no

No lol and there isn't one of them every shitskin would if they could

My grand aunt married a pretty dark spaniard. She has 3 daughters, 15 grandchildren and already 4 great-grandchildren (turk-arab-spaniard-german mix).

They are cool tough so im okay with it.

Yeah, mum & dad.

My Finnish sister married a French.

Yeah but they are 2nd cousins. Does that even count?

in laws got a bunch of burlap niglets and some spic

>4 great-grandchildren (turk-arab-spaniard-german mix).
HAHAHAH THE STATE OF KEKRAUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No. I come from a family of pajeets. Maybe i'll be the first

I used to have a cousin who I no longer associate with due to her having halfbreeds. Its been close to 20 years now. Fuck em.

no

no

Have you ever been to Germany? Skinny, awkward, beta soyboy fucks everywhere. Low test. Guess this happens if the best of 2 generations die in wars.

Younger half brother married a Pajeet. They had twin daughters, both of whom have autism.
Younger sister has a kid with a Puerto Rican. Kid is as dumb as them, they think she is a genius. IQ score says otherwise.
Other sister has a kid with a prtugese guy.
Fuck them all, they are trash, I have not spoken to any of them in 5 years.

My 16 year old sister mentioned at Christmas that she would never date a black man and I've never been so happy

My brother dated an asian girl for awhile, but they broke up. Other than that, no.

I guess I am depending on who you talk to. I'm pure iberian, and she is typical german irish american white mutt.

But we iberians go around the world fucking your woman, that is just what we do.

Nobody’s fooled José, we know you’re a spic.

I am a spic but my family is spanish.

have a fat cousin who's been in an out of mental hospitals since she was 10.

she almost exclusively dates blacks.

she's essentially infertile after one of her failed suicide attempts though

what a shame

>Do you have any family members who are racemixing?
no.
just 1 faggot/lesbo
the rest are normal good white folk

My female cousin is dating a Korean. They’re both gross, so I don’t mind.

Yea my sister married a Muslim African and has three kids... I am a white advocate with zero kids

No but I have a friend whose sister does. It kind of makes me want to cut ties with him entirely because they're so close, I just can't watch anything that has to do with their family without feeling sick. I don't want to be anywhere near their people.