If Donald Trump became dictator, how many Sup Forumsacks would welcome him as such?

If Donald Trump became dictator, how many Sup Forumsacks would welcome him as such?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14724007
youtu.be/lVsMUpPgdT0
nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/trump-far-alt-right-syria.html
rt.com/usa/414552-russia-us-diplomatic-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just wanna see what Sup Forums thinks.

Sorry, I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Even though I like him. I would personally kill any American dictator

I welcome my Jewish 4D chess master

I would. A benevolent dictator would be preferable

jewlover Trump sucks jew cock every day

What part of GEOTUS and MEGA did you not understand?

Literally sucks jewish cock, I won't be voting for him next election and neither will my family.

Here is a strawpoll.

strawpoll.me/14724007

The only dictator I will ever accept is me.

Let's find out in 2018

this is how boomers think

Theyre all getting shot in the face.

No, this is how free men think.

Only if he's going to solve the jewish question.

>If Neocon dictator, he can go choke on his rabbis dick
>If Fascist dictator, hes fine

Not a big fan of his Jewy nature, but I might be able to tolerate him.

By whom, you?
Kek.

Don't forget, you're just a slave, you own nothing.
The UN pays your bills and will put you into a FEMA camp before you can even fart. That's why they want your guns, plebs. You are slaves. We all are.

pol wants a democratically elected fascist dictator.
let that sink in how retarded pol is.

sounds good to me

dont care either way

Democracy is garbage anyway,

You're making me depressed, kraut. Come on, it's Christmas.

I like Trump. Part of me would be ok with him as dictator only to block another cucked out globalist president. But another part knows that absolute power corrupts. And the last part just wants to bang Ivanka.

I would be hesitant, but the libtards are just going to undo his work whenever they gain power again. He should go for it and cement our legacy.

The IRS is not a US government agency it is an agency of the IMF (International Monetary Fund)

(Diversified Metal Products v I.R.S et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391)
The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is an agency of the U.N.

(Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. page 816)
The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921

(41 Stat. Ch 214 page 654)
The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF (International Monetary Fund)

(Presidential Documents Volume 24-No. 4 page 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-2887)
The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States! No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of bankruptcy it is finally over.
(Executive Order 12803)

The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA, and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the U.S. government. Even though the "U.S. Government" held stock in the agencies.

(U.S. v Strang, 254 US491 Lewis v. US, 680 F.2nd, 1239)
Social Security Numbers are issued by the U.N. through the IMF (International Monetary Fund). The application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 Form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 forms not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who publishes them while the old form states they are Department of the Treasury.

(20 CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) Chap. 111 Subpart B. 422.103 (b))
There are NO Judicial courts in America and have not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.

(FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat 138-178)

Yes Im sure you speak for the entire board

The Roman Republic had to fall for the Roman Empire to rise....

It pretty much depends on what he dictates.

There have NOT been any judges in America since 1789. There have just been administrators.

(FRC v. GE 281 US 464 Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1 Stat. 138-178)
According to GATT (The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) you MUST have a Social Security number.

(House Report (103-826)

New York City is defined in Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Guiliani stated on C-Span that "New York City is the capital of the World." For once, he told the truth.

(20 CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) Chap. 111, subpart B 44.103 (b) (2) (2) )
Social Security is not insurance or a contract. Nor is there a Trust Fund.

(Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619 Steward Co. v. Davis 301 US 548)
Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF (International Monetary Fund), which is an agency of the United Nations.

(It says U.S. Department of Treasury at the top left corner, which again is part of the U.N. as pointed out above)
You own NO property, Slaves can't own property. Read carefully the Deed to the property you think is yours. you are listed as a TENANT.

(Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)
The Most powerful court in America is NOT the United States Supreme court, but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.

(42 PA. C.S.A. 502)

Who cares, as long as he keeps his nose outside my country

meh, couldn't really get much worse, why not?

The King of England financially backed both sides of the American Revolutionary War.

(Treaty of Versailles-July 16, 1782 Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)
You CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend yourself because you are NOT a party to it.

(Padelford Fay & Co. v The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)
America is a British Colony. The 'United States' is a corporation, not a land mass and it existed before the Revolutionary War and the British Troops did not leave until 1796

(Republica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774)

Britain is owned by the Vatican.

(Treaty of 1213)
The Pope can abolish any law in the United States

(Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)
A 1040 Form is for Tribute paid to Britain

(IRS Publication 6209)
The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery.

(Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)
The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of Millions of people.

(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)
The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone.

(Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii, n. 4. Prati, 1844 Syllabus Prop 28, 29, 44)
We are slaves and own absolutely nothing, NOT even what we think are our children.

(Tillman vs. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten vs. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 438 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)
Military Dictator George Washington divided up the States (Estates) into Districts

(Messages and papers of the Presidents Volume 1 page 99 1828 Dictionary of Estate)

sick ref bro

"The People" does NOT include you and me.

(Barron vs. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243)
It is NOT the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.

(SAPP vs. Tallahassee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, REiff vs. City of Phila. 477 F. 1262, Lynch vs. NC Dept. of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247)
Everything in the "United States" is up for Sale: bridges, roads, water, schools, hospitals, prisons, airports, etc, etc… Did anybody take time to check who bought Klamath Lake??

(Executive Order 12803)
"We are human capital

(Executive Order 13037)
The U.N.-United Nations has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years (U.S. Department of Treasury is part of the U.N. see above) and now owns every man, woman and child in America.

The U.N. also holds all of the land of America in Fee Simple.

Depends on whether or not he is still being a shabbos goy.

These documents are not secret, they are a matter of public record.

Simple words such as "person" "citizen" "people" "or" "nation" "crime" "charge" "right" "statute" "preferred" "prefer" "constitutor" "creditor" "debtor" "debit" "discharge" "payment" "law" and "United States" doesn't mean what we think it does because we were never taught the legal definitions of the above words.

The illusion is much larger than what is cited here. Please get the info and see for yourself.

youtu.be/lVsMUpPgdT0

It would be horrible, the greedy psychopath Trumps would steal half of America and do all kinds of atrocities. So far they only kill endangered species. I'm sure they would hunt people after a while.

I've posted this shit to the_Donald, too. Let's see what those fucking idiots think.

strawpoll.me/14724007

This may give you an idea.
nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/trump-far-alt-right-syria.html

that meme

I laugh at at the morons who cheer for "muh emperor btfo'd the UN"

They will enslave you soon enough, 2018+ sounds good to me

Well... Would he refer to himself as Furher?

>DEEMOCRACEE IS OUR GREATEST ALLEY

If i was Amerishart i would be happy because drumpf being a dictator would make civil and race war happen and i would like to do a community service and pop some niggers and commies

I'd laugh my ass off.
Means we're one stop closer to Armageddon.
If you think Hitler stuck it to the Jews, wait til Jesus comes back.

this

kek, okay captain insano. king of no castle.

The junta can't begin soon enough

What junta. There will be none, the dollar goes poof next, then you get a racewar and thats it. Imploding like Rome and burning like Rome while your Nero watches, that's whats coming....

A pro-america, pro-white, pro-west dictator? I'm all for it. Let's make it so. Better than what democracy worshippers are offering. Namely the slow mongrelization and extinction of western white europeans, and cow-towing to soulless corporate interests always being in charge of everything, while they themselves beat their vapid cocks for another stupidass nummy numnum tax break or whatever weak-ass meaningless shit they really stand for in the end.

So yeah. Let's fash out with some Trump. Let's fash out with somebody, damn. Now that said, go defend your little sjw proggy pig-pets on the left and their feels and such, democratards. Be sure to suckle on your vote-god's pecker nice and slowly before you lick those marxist's assholes clean. Gotta make sure that shit's off their poopyholes, before they vote with ya for their hillary and obamas before the votegod.

The swamp fucked Trump in the butt, not vice-versa. They likely try to start WW3 and then we really are in for a (((treat))).

Putin waited patiently for Trump, but now he knows he's not in power and just a poodle. Just look at his disgusted face.

Things will go to hell soon overnight.

rt.com/usa/414552-russia-us-diplomatic-crisis/

Of course, mutts still live in their freedum illusion, they will get a brutal wakeup call when these guys come smashing down their front doors.

It's all going to happen goyos... I can feel it in my nuts

Meh, he's got a pretty good twitter.

I would probably join the government in some capacity and start hailing victory everywhere

shills fk off

i fantasize about trump arriving in scotland and marching with tommy robinson from the north with the US military down to london like a giant filter slaughtering every paki looking male they come across until they arrive in london and behead the mayor. and then they remove every beta male and every female in every single gov't position until only white males are left back in charge

then they march on continental europe and repeat with every country until europe is completely unfucked and he can then move on to africa and south america

If anyone believes in MAGA they would support my Emperors Dictatorship!
Anyone who would go against it is a fucking traitor.

You are the reason america is in deep shit, you're just retarded. Totally nuts.
And that's sadly the think of most burgers, they will get their armageddon and the screams will be heard across the world.

Retarded. totally

Speaking freely, you people are warmongering racist bigots, and you deserve whats coming

thats all

>not wanting Armageddon
It's like you're not willing to suffer a little to kill all the Jews

says the country that is in the process of destroying europe for the 5th time, except this time it will literally be permanent because europeans wont exist anymore