The Promised Neverland

Spoiler out

Ever since Isabella began controlling them directly, the main targets of her control were Emma and Ray. Because of that, the two of them put on an act as though they had given up completely, and entrusted the escape preparations to Don and Gilda.

For the escape, Don and Gilda prepared various things such as food and cold-weather gear.

Emma proposes escaping "tomorrow afternoon", but Ray rejects that, saying they should do it tonight.

The plan is to set fire to the house in order to escape. Under the excuse of evacuation, everyone will be taken outside, and they'll mess up the keyhole providing entrance to the basement in order to stop a report from going out.

They'll climb the wall, throw some Molotov cocktails they prepared into the next plant to pull attention away from their escape, and then head for the bridge.

To Ray, who is covering the dining hall with oil, Emma points out that even if there's a fire, won't Mama forget about the building and come straight for them first?

Ray, who had expected this point, pours oil over his head, stunning Emma. He says, there's no way you can overlook a full score burning in front of you.

Leaving Emma all the photographs he took of everyone with the Polaroid camera, and saying that she should live on for his and Norman's sake, he sets fire to himself. As Emma's screams echo out, the dining hall is engulfed in flames.

Seems fake

Poor Ray. He deserved better. But at least best girl Emma will get out with no injuries to her cute face.

This is shonen jump ? What the fuck

It's confirmed. Was posted by the same guy who posted all the other real spoilers.

the suffering never stop

>Norman had a million death flags
>now has a much better chance of being fine than Ray
Nani?

Really? Fuck.

Damn. I've always been more of a Normanfag but this is hitting me hard.

Ray and the mamas are the only things keeping me reading this, there'll need to be pretty good replacement characters introduced for me to not drop it. If these spoilers are true of course.

Ray no! If Ray die I'm gonna enter this shitty manga and hit the shit out of those demons myself

Emma lost her husbando and best friend in two chapters. Was Emma made for suffering?

I mean, he's only on fire. Ray could have used alcohol to set himself on fire and it'll just burn off leaving him fine.
The other outcome is him being permanently disfigured and not a proper offering for the demons.

fuck me, Ray is such a savage. I hope he'll live

He might get some cool scars out of this.

Emma was made for hugs and kisses.

>Ray emo haircut is a forshadowing of him having is left face burnt and forever covered

Pottery

What the hell? I do not like Ray but poor him.

>saying that she should live on for his and Norman's sake, he sets fire to himself.

Trips confirm, though.

PUNISHED RAY

I wanted the main trio to split.
BUT NOT LIKE THIS. Poor Emma doesn't deserve this shit.

Guys, this was a theory by some user on the other thread that's alive about what the letter Ray wrote for Sister Krone to find that was so mysterious. Basically the letter is confirming that Ray and Isabella are biologically mother and son, it makes sense. According to Sister Krone
>it's something Ray shouldn't know
>the only person that could've told him would be Isabella
>problem is, it's something she shouldn't know either meaning they probably don't tell the Mama's who give birth who they're real children are
>Ray has photographic memory since birth and remembers everything
>mentions that he remembers his mother singing and humming a lullaby to him in the womb
>recognized that the voice was Isabella's after they met
>that or Grandmother made a comment about it to Isabella when she delivered Ray to her at the gate (she probably had Ray and Isabella reunited, thinking it was best to have the child of a high quality Mama be raised by said Mama)

If Ray ends up surviving, who do you guys want Emma and the group to find first? Norman or Ray?

Poor Ray, he is the one suffering. Poor Norman that accepted his cruel fate.

>Non-standard Jump manga authors said
>But it will still follow the main motto of Jump they said
How the fuck they'll follow this motto if they already killed all MC friends in the first fucking arc?Reeee

By making them actually survive, of course.

Emma-will-be-mamafags BTFO
She will actually escape with all the kids like she wanted, sacrificing Ray and Norman.

Do you think Emma cares if the kids at the other plantations burn to death or all immediately executed for shipment since there's no way that the demons can put out a forest fire without the children seeing them?

>Emma only wanted everyone to survive
>Instead of this, everyone who she loves are sacrificing their lives to save her
>And she can do nothing with it.
Why those kids have to suffer?

I feel like her friends are probably the priority over anyone else.

You know what I'm going to say.

Why is Ray such a madman? We don't deserve him.

I just want them to be happy.

Norman.

Find your own waifu, Ray. One that likes her food well done.

So, they will all become stronger and then meet after 2 years in Neverland, r-right?

Everyone is suffering because of Emma. It's all her fault.

Leave Emma alone. She's a good girl.

>Emma is ready to sacrifice childrens from other farms

>Because of that, the two of them put on an act as though they had given up completely

How is this supposed to make sense when the latest chapter ends with Ray saying to Emma: "Hey Emma, Did you seriously give up? you havent actually given up, have you emma?"

Maybe wrong translation?

Isabella, please.

fake spoiler

Fuck off, Isabella.

I fucking hate Mama, I'm still not over her breaking Emma's leg. Bitch. Burn in that fire.

>T. Norman

Emma was depressed but she also used that to make Mama believe she has won. It makes sense.

I want to believe

Nobody is going to survive. Deep dark future full of despair is coming.

And now this thread is dead.
Like sister Krone and Norman with flowers in their hearts.
Like burned Ray and farm

Those are legit spoilers.

Ray, it'd trigger shipperfags though and that's not what I'm intending here at all. Of the three of them he's suffered the most and deserves freedom the most, simple as.

Ray wouldn't ask her that, if they made a plan together to pretend to have given up.

Makes a lot of sense actually.

Maybe Ray thought that her acting was way too real. Easy way for the author to falseflag.

Any theories about Norman?
Why is he apparently alive?

fucking hell

I wanted to see naked ray in a jar, not crispy fried Ray

now he's too ugly to fap at

>Series may only be four volumes
>Emma escapes with the children
>she ends up raising them all alone in the outside world

>she sees a carrier pidgeon with a note
>the note is from Norman

Well this feels like it's quickly ending.

On one of the other farms. They gave us a big dumb exposition dump about what the layout of the other farms could be like not too long ago and everything.

Burnmarks are hot, user.

What about the pen?
What about the person leaving messages in the books?
What about Norman's reaction?
What the fuck is going to happen? Where those plot threads dropped because the manga got axed?

Why would it trigger shipperfags? Because they have to wait longer?

Why would it get axed? It's one of the better performing new series in the magazine

The manga is doing well, why would it have gotten axed?

Maybe because they valued him too much to kill him, who knows. Too smart or something.

>axed
some has lied to you user

I don't blame him, shipperfags in these threads are scary and any mention of Emma hanging out with other boys converts in "muh NTR"

>Why is he apparently alive?
The main trio need to kept intact for the feast. We found that out ages ago. Isabella brought it up again when saying how careful she was not to bruise Emma when dislocating her leg too incase readers forgot part of the core premise of the entire story.

I'm just feeling that with the timeskip to Ray's birthday, the escape taking place and him setting himself on fire that it's on the final stretch.

>chosen females are impregnated artificially

What a shame. Imagine the amount of doujins if it turned out that the demons were going full eugenics and breeding these chosen girls with chosen boys?

I think people are just joking around with that. This manga doesn't seem like it'd go down that route.

Besides, even if she's paired with Norman her hanging out with Ray isn't weird at all. They've been friends for years. If anyone's serious then they're too insecure.

You think that the manga is going to end when they get out? Besides what would've they shown if there wasnt a timeskip? They already had all the preparations done so it wouldve just been chapters of angsty Emma and Ray

But why? There's an entire world outside to be explored. Even IF Ray dies, there's still Emma and probably Norman to keep it going.

Ray is Isabella's child, she will dive into the fire to save him.

What a good mama.

This manga just turned up the edge to 11

Where's the smut user?

Le Pen

When the manga was in it's earlier chapters, people were drawing parallels to Shin Sekai Yori. They thought that Norman would sacrifice himself and that Ray and Emma would end up together after a timeskip. I think that's where a lot of the "NTR" stuff is coming from.

I don't see it going that route at all. And despite it's darker tone, it's still a series that runs in WSJ. Although if these spoilers are indeed true, then maybe I'm wrong.

Ray is also a massive Emma x Norman shipper who'd kill himself to save those two. If Norman died Emma would likely remain a virgin.

Until she meets the rebelboy Chad Thundercock

I remember that but even back then I thought it was just bad jokes. I see virtually no chance of that happening, especially not now. I'm not a shipperfag by any means but the pairing here is quite clear.
Though, I am more concerned for Ray's survival than Norman's since it's pretty clear the latter's alive.

Some user posted this art last week. Ray best wingman. I refuse to accept that he'll die and not be able to support his friends.

It better not be fucking true

>Norman was chosen to be a breeder thanks to his high scores
>forced to impregnate thousands of girls

>breeder
>with eleven
user, I

>impregnating girls that aren't Emma

It's already confirmed that breeder girls impregnated through artificial insemination. Norman's gonna get the modern breeding bull method of sperm extractiom, dildo shoved up his ass into his prostate and then electorcuted.

Wasn't this fake bullshit?

>Ray will never be Norman's best man at his wedding

No?

Are you referring to his age? Don't you know user? You should read some more doujins. 2D shotas can effortlessly impregnate entire harems of women.

finally, this is relevant again

Spoiler this shit user this is a blue board

I want Mama to live

Mama a shit. Fuck Mama.

There will be Neverland poster in Jump Giga. So it's a new illustration.

Just because the insemination is artificial, doesn't meant that's not what they are doing. The sperm they use has to come from somewhere.

Please anons, Norman is pure.