Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

YU-GI-OH! ARC-V Finale, Interview of Ceremonial Duel with Ono Kensho and Hosoya Yoshimasa

moview.jp/958958874.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzWgTaI96nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ono (Yuya's VA) cites he was thrilled working on the show as he's enjoyed YGO since he was a kid and he hopes people continue to support the YGO Franchise.

He also says his favorite Duel was probably Yuya vs Yuri.

Hosoya makes a note to fans that shows require spectators for the entertainment to matter.

It also requires decent writing both in story and in duels. Tell Ono and and HIbokubo to get their shit together because holy shit. Everything went wrong and I'm glad he liked Yuya vs Yuri because he voiced both of them pretty good there,Yuya's desperation, Yuri's insanity, it would of been perfect under much better conditions.

Ono likes Yuya vs Yuri because he's got more money from it.

First for Hosoya

>Hosoya makes a note to fans that shows require spectators for the entertainment to matter
kek
Begging people to watch the shit-show. You deserve all of this!

● Kenji Ono (Yuya Sakaki / Yuri role)
Q: Please give us the impression that you finished dubbing the last story.
Every time I say a word, I thought "I will end!", I was lonely ... (lol)
However, as entertainment duel was able to be thoughtful like last, it was very fun!
I did it! It is!

Q: What was the most impressive Duel that I played for three years?
Everything remains in the impression, but if you say it is strong, it is Yuya VS Yuri. As I thought that there would be someday since the appearance of Yuri, when I realized it was "It's finally come or not ..." It was a feeling!
I myself enjoyed myself very much.

Q: Please give me a message to all the fans who have supported me so far.
Thank you very much for three years! It was three years that I could grow with you. It was a lifetime treasure for me to be able to participate in the work I've longing since my childhood.
I look forward to your continued support of the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" Series.

Who is who in the pic?

● Mr. Yoshimasa Hosoya (Mr. Aka Haga)
Q: Please give us the impression that you finished dubbing the last story.
Okay ... ... From next week it is no longer a dubbing ... or.
How will this story end as the last dubbing approaches? Is it? I felt like I thought. What was that, I ended up recording the last episode for the time being, so afterwards I thought vaguely how this work will reach everyone of the viewers.

Q: Please give me a message to all the fans who have supported me so far.
Both white and black, light and shadow, mountain and valley, needlessness and unnecessary ... I think that it is all a spectacle, entertainment that either hope or not want. The world without mind is a lonely thing, it is still necessary.
Still because the audience is in the performance, entertainment ...
Thanks to everyone's help, I was able to enter this work as an entertainment. I'm really thankful to you.

So... Can be zaved?

● Final story "Pendulum Draws a Miracle" Synopsis (Sunday 26th (Sunday) 5:30 in the evening)
There is no unpleasant Yuya before the child's "super death great man" (Chōshinoyo), but after being boosted by Yuto, Yugo and Yuri, we face the child with a whole body! It is!

People who watch the struggle without bargaining, monsters who stand in the field, and even the opponent's child's child, involvement, Yuya's entertainment duel will evolve ...! It is!

The Last Duel to make everyone smile, the lover that waits for Yuya at the end! Is it?

>His favorite duel was the one he dubbed both duelists and talked to himself for 2 episodes

Can't blame him. Would probably be my favorite too if I were to dub two halves of the same guy

After watching DSoD there just isn't a way to look at Arc-V without plain disgust.

Great people, shit story.
They didn't deserve this.

>Not even the animators knew what they had to draw in the last few episodes

Bravo, Ono!

They deserved a better show to work on. At least it's finally over.

So, what does Ono have to say for himself after ruining 5D's more and dragging Arc-V through the mud?

''Seeya at Vrains!''

Fuck Ono for ruining Arc-V for the VA and the fans.

I mean, not even waifufags are happy. Remember all the ruris? Or how Asuka jobbed... In her second and last duel?
And she used ritual. Thats all.
This show deserved better, its pretty much the Destiny of Yugioh.... No, Destint at least got a little better, Battlefront ea is a better comparation

If he does actually work on it, I'll actually be happy, because it means that Links will not only be a cancer but it means Vrains will be amusing to see just how fucked up it'll be compared to 5D's and Arc-V.

>Remember all the ruris?

Remember how the last time they talked in the show was when they were being killed by Leo's machine? Another great decision by Ono.

And I was complaining about Carly some time before, at least she still exist in her own show.

Homestuck of yugioh

So what do you fags thing about Dark-wing dragon?

Having them killed off could have been pulled nice if it referenced the beginning when Yuya said he would stay by Yuzu's side, but then end up being the one having to sacrifice her, or I dunno, they could have made him actually presence her death together with Yuto and go on a rampage AFTER Yuri. They could have actually have Yuya and Yuto accept being Zarc and go on to punish humanity due to Heartland being destroyed and Ruri and Yuzu dying.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, ANYONE WITH ANY THEORY ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN WHAT WE GOT!

So Odd-eyes Pend dragon has fused with everything sans Clear wing?
Shame Clearwing's fusion ended up turning into an XYZ monster.

>wing
(You)

It's obviously a Fusion between Dark Rebellion and Clear wing though.

It won't have fucking ''wing'' in its name

>First episode of VRAINS
>Pendulum summoning rampant, everyone talking about it and dueling in general; high school setting
>Generic misunderstand ugly bully is going around the school/city beating everyone, WHILE BEING A JERK
>Yusaku appears, quit kid who seems interesting, bully tries fucking with his friend
>I'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY FRIENDS YOU MISUNDERSTOOD BULLY, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL
>Okay, but you'll have to take this very unfair wager if I win, which will surely result in this show ending right here, so you know that I probably won't win. Also our duel will be watched by everyone, so the real villains can get a glimpse at you and your strategies and there will be reason for the following episodes to introduce new supporting characters who took notice of you today"
>"I WON'T LOSE"
>DUELU
>"HE, I just set up this extremely basic beatdown lockdown combo while overextending and giving you a significant hand advantage"
>"This game is over, nerd"
>Yusaku goes superman
>Crowd gasps
>Sudden shot of some unnamed important character that hasn't been introduced yet
>"it can't be", jumps back to the duel
>*top decks Link shit*
>N-NANI???!
>"Now watch as I do this very basic link summoning combo to overcome your old shitty cards!"
>"Go Firewall Dragon! Virus scan beam!"
>"NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO" (Life point sound going to zero, simulation fades away)
>Perfect victory, all cards used
>"BA-BAKANA, MY STRATEGY WAS PERFECT"
>Crowd in awe
>"Man, I can't believe I was such a jerk to you Yusaku, I'm just misunderstood, you know?"
>"it's okay, you can join our group as an irrelevant cheerleader who does absolutely nothing for the rest of the series"
>"thank you Yusaku, thank you"
>End of episode, shadowy figures in motion
>Can't see their faces
>"Hehe, soon we will do evil shit, soon"
>Episode ends
>Preview for next episode introducing the first supporting character outside of the heroine
>Commercial for Link cards with 3d Japs doing weird shit

Is this about right?

I fell in love with Ruri after playing her deck.
LLs are crazy and level 1s have so much support it's not even funny.

Sounds about right.

Why didn't the English dub give Chronos an Italian accent?

So what's it going to be called then?

Tuning Magician was wasted potencial, she could of reacted to Yuya's pendulum and evolved into Tune Magician where Yuya would synchro summon Enlightenment Paladin, then pendulum summon her back to overlay for Startime Magician. She could of been Yuya's Kuriboh.

Dark Clear Dragon if it starts with Dark, or if it's supposed to have ''wing'' in name, Clear Wing Rebellion Dragon

About right.
Maybe replace Firewall Dragon with Link talker and go the 5D's route.

Don't the Dragon fusions go First Adjective of card 1 + Second adjective of card 2 + dragon?
IE Dark Rebellion dragon + Odd-eyes Pendulum dragon turned into
Odd-eyes Rebellion Dragon.
Stave venom +Odd-eyes gave us Odd-eyes starve venom.
You might be on to something since Odd-eyes uses both of it's adjectives + second adjective of the other Dragon.
So maybe we'll get Clear wing rebellion Dragon/Dark Rebellion wing dragon.

They can't just say "Arc-V was a mistake" just like that user

>Tuning Magician
Let's leave that aside for now.

>Tune Magician
Who?

>Enlightenment Paladin
I'm sorry?

>Startime Magician
Let's leave that aside for now.

Because it fucking sucks and the people who chose the voices are retarded and never watched the source material

Yuri and Serena are gonna hold hands at the end right

>Yusaku appears, quit kid who seems interesting, bully tries fucking with his friend
>I'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY FRIENDS YOU MISUNDERSTOOD BULLY, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL
You lost me already. Just from the profile alone, that doesn't seem like Yusaku's personality.

Am I without hope that Scales Magician aka Cowtits and wide hips magician aka built for breeding magician, will have a scale of 0 or 12 and have a good effect for pendulum and field? Why the hell is Odd Eyes Dissolver a Peformapal? It looks more like a Magician card and it for some reason, has that same glow that Yuto's cards do.

Wasn't Yuya's personality completely different from what we got as well?

From the initial profile? I don't think so

Can I get expelled if I piss in the forest of the Duel Academy? By who?

how did ruri lose to anyone in the anime?

I fell in love with Ruri the moment I saw her.

Fairy cheer girl > LLs

Factually untrue.
For one, Fairy Cheer Girl didn't get anything banned by merely existing.

Man I fucking love Kensho Ono. He really pulled through with it.

The actual game itself is dead now. Link summoning killed it.

Why even watch the anime anymore?

Its power is too great to be banned.
Sayaka > Ruri

Because Aoi is cute.

>The actual game itself is dead now
I can't wait till a year from now when we start laughing at thinking the game was ever going to die or all the whining people did about Links

Odd-eyes saber's design is so based. Why wasn't he made a proper evolution for Odd-eyes?

>stupid looking dragon ace
>duel gimmick outside of new summoning method
>that shit ass yellow friend

I can't see this being any better than Arc-V at all.
We need to go back to proper duels, each faggot still on his side of the field.

>Link summoning killed it
It was on it's last ropes before that anyway. The game was so drowned in powercreep it only kept a small tightly wound group of neckbeards as a playerbase who felt too attached to it after spending so much money and time.

I have first hand experience trying to get people into playing Yugioh over the course of years (Mostly friends), and none of them stuck with it more than a month. Here are some of the reasons a lot of them didn't like Yugioh or stopped playing;

>Wasn't fun
>My favorite cards are bad
>It's too expensive if I want to play competitive
>Games barely last a turn, I don't even get to use my strategies or cards
>Everyone beats me before I can do anything
>Game is too fast
>If I'm against a bad matchup or get a bad hand, I lose
>I can't remember all the different effects regarding each new meta set
>The game has changed too much from the Yugioh I loved when I was a kid
>The meta decks are too strong, it's not fair to play against them, and I don't want to play them because I want to play with the cards and strategies I created and love

Link summoning will save the game, if anything.

>Why even watch the anime anymore?
I give zero fucks about the card game cause i'am not a manchild. I just want a decent story, animation and chaarcters

>Kensho is already balding.

Poor Hanakana/Ritual Ruri.

>I just want a decent story, animation and chaarcters

So why are you watching YGO?

Evil Ono literally gave cancer to VA Ono. wow.

>Link summoning will save the game, if anything.

By making it even worse than it has ever been?

The game has been dead, only people that play it are neckbeards and hipsters

And black guys.

>By making it even worse than it has ever been?
If nothing else, it fucks over everybody equally.

Can't get worse than it's current state, so if not worse, only better.

This. Just go on /dng/ for 5 minutes; there, is amassed the most pathetic bitter virgins ever known to man.

>Can't get worse than it's current state

Hahahaha. People were joking about YGO being a game of coin toss before, now with Links this is more true than ever.

The voice was pretty close it just missed the accent.

Too bad neckbeard, you're going to buy link cards and like it.

Kensho Ono is really the GOAT type of voice actor

Guy always loves his roles and always pulls through on each one. He's not a pretentious diva and doesn't have any controversy or anything. The guy just likes having fun. Fuck is he cool.

>He fell for the card jew.

>only appearance was in the worst animated episode of the entire series
>Animated by Ebina to make his one and only appearance not complete shit

He was discarded to summon his ugly cousin Odd-eyes Lancer.

Where is Aoi Yuuki?

Can we expect more DM movies telling the adventures of Pro Duelist Joey or Yugi's newly developed games Vs Duke Devlin's Dungeon Dice Monsters?

She is recording some character songs for VRAINS.

Such a best.
youtube.com/watch?v=AzWgTaI96nU

Pretty sure this was supposed to be the end of DM user

The Brendan Fraser of anime.

At the very least this show gave me Pre-Pre, Ritual Sanctuary, Saffira and Demolisher.
Still... This hurts. For the fact that how the show ended in the anime side, and the fact that I honestly believed she would get something like Herald got with Ultimateness in the card game side... guess I was euphoruc believing for a retrain or upgrade. Maybe a direct support.
Regardless, I honestly dont regret it, I had a lot of fun and good memories despite the end.

Northwemko fag, I love you. You're the little brother I never had. Drawing to you is always fun.

SHITBO ruined Hosoya for me.

It's okay, Northwemkofriend. You'll get your day eventually.

Reiji better win this.

You know he won't. Keikaku may be strong, but plot armor is stronger.

Post your current northie.dek, mate.

RIP Pendulum, Fusion, Synchro, XYZ!

Ok, satan.

The rise of our new Link overlords has been confirmed by Satan. Gee thanks.

I know that but maybe the writer will have a moment where he's cured of his idiocy.

Fuck, you cannot contradict Satan.

It's great to know that the Xyz meme is already dead, tho.

Why isn't Jack's VA in there? Like it or not, his character played a big role in ARC-V

Cant wait for XYZ 2: Cyberspace boogaloo

He really enjoys his role as Jack. He is the VA that did most of the live duels, and is always very entamate in them.

I love Assembly Nightingale so much

Will they ever be able to replicate the Egyptian God cards impact or was that a product of its time that'll never see the light of day in a recent Yu-Gi-Oh! show ever again?