Everyone has a backlog. Don't even try to deny it...

Everyone has a backlog. Don't even try to deny it. It may be just a few bullet points or pages upon pages of shit that you're planning on "getting around to eventually," but you've got one somewhere.

But my question is: what about the other direction? Do you keep a record somewhere of stuff you've finished? What do you put on it and how is it arranged? How big is this record and how long have you been keeping it?

>Do you keep a record somewhere of stuff you've finished?
Yes, a text file.

>What do you put on it and how is it arranged?
Just the title, alphabetically.

>How big is this record and how long have you been keeping it?
2173 lines, since 2006.

No, only faggots watch anime and manga only takes a few minutes to read.

>that one guy who got buried and died under the collection of hentai magazines.

My backlog is probably around 200 titles right now. Not a lot actually. I'll eventually get through all of it.

Titles, sorted alphabetically, one title a line. I've been keeping track since ~2005. It's over twelve pages now.

I use mal

All that fucking text when you could have just posted a picture of notepad

No, if it was good enough for me to want to watch again I'd remember it.

AniDB, with scores, about 900~ titles, no hentai.

I once stopped keeping track and ended up downloading a series I had watched before but totally forgot, so I had to go back to it.

The vote is useful to remember some very good series I enjoyed in case I want to rewatch something or to recommend stuff.

Kitsu and a text document. I hit 835 titlles today, aiming for 1000 by the end of the year.

>It's over twelve pages now.
That doesn't tell us shit if we don't know the page length.

Yep. I use notepad and write what episode/chapter I leave off on. If I get interested in something I'll just put it in the list and get to it one day.

I have so many I forget which are which at times because the jap names.

I use MAL. It somehow never occurred to me there might be other options. I will have to check them out.

I have one, using notepad, for manga i'm reading/finished but havent updated since forever.
Creating one for anime is on my backlog.
Send help.

I use MAL, it's pretty easy to use. also because there are recommendations and anime news

>using notepad, when mal exists.
Fucking plebs.

go fuck yourself... anime is my life, baka!

I only have a backlog of hentai magazines i have to filter throught

I do not have a backlog. At best I have a few shows that I have started and have not finished yet.

how is that bait? i actually use it

I can't imagine what use I would have for keeping a list of anime I've already seen.