Is Jim controlled opposition? With how he is attacking Dr. Peterson and the skeptic youtubers crowd...

Is Jim controlled opposition? With how he is attacking Dr. Peterson and the skeptic youtubers crowd, the pillars of our community, I think that it's time that we finally let Jim know that enough is enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fe-P1W5U8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool. Make a YouTube channel and attack him in a video. I'm sure that will work out well for you. You can be just like Kruat!!

E;R IS BEST GUY.

The skeptic community has always been cringey as fuck. Peterson is super fucking autistic, too. He's made a living by making himself a pariah by poorly explaining stuff that everybody with their heads screwed on straight already knows.

>Dr. Peterson and the skeptic youtubers crowd, the pillars of our community

*the sjws of this community.

E;R is dead.
Get over it.
He's never coming back.

Jim you nigger, enough is enough.
Goddamn OP, can you stop making these threads every goddamn day. You fucking autistic cunt.

Skeptics are faggots and so is Peterson and the retards that can't make there beds.

kys

He's attacking Kraut for no real reason other than because Kraut took on the alt right with facts and arguments.

Nah. He's right, Peterson often gives good advice but the cult of personality surrounding him is just insane.

He said he's working on a DN video...

>user, clean your room - mom
>shut up mom

>user, clean your room - jordan peterson
>omg he's so right. please take my money.

>skeptics
>pillars of the community
>that fucking flag

even kraut himself admitted his approach was wrong

also
>facts and arguments
maybe watch the videos debunking his shit

>yfw you're a faggot degenerate millennial obsessed with gay little YouTube celebs and pretend like it's a real thing because your entire generation has been too lazy, self-entitled, and worthless to actually break into the mainstream, so you sit around now and pretend youtube is as interesting and as legit as television because, again, you're a faggot millennial and the verbal diarrhea sprayed in your direction by a bunch of pseudointellectual morons is the highlight of your sad little day since you invested so much into this, emotionally and even in some cases financially.

The alt-right is circling the skeptic as we speak knocking them off one by one. The centre cannot hold if history is to rhyme as historians believe. Centre ONLY holds as long as people share broadly similar politixal beliefs, that is: Liberalism.

Not everyone is "controlled opposition" you fucking schizo.

>Dr. Peterson and the skeptic youtubers crowd, the pillars of our community,

We're the pillars of the community bro. Peterson and the "Skeptics"™ are't even a part of it.

I love JBP but he DESERVES to be attacked when he's wrong. Deal with it.

user just stop. It's too painful.

How many times will you be making this thread? And also how many animals have you fucked?

>interesting and legit
>CNN, HBO, MSNBC, Fox News

Where'd you hear he was finished?

Jim is based. I wish he had the balls to go after Milo like this guy did.

youtu.be/5fe-P1W5U8o

Go on his Twitter and tell him the hate mob on Sup Forums has his name on a short list and were coming for him

Wasting upside down Satan trips on a forced shitpost.

You take all that shit with a grain of salt. The media has never been a de facto source of information and never will be. These motherfuckers can't even get the weather right 99% of the time.

But at least they are for the most part educated people with knowledge of things such as diction, they're nicely dressed and have a makeup/hair crew to make them less ugly, as well as professional production.

>the media is a pile of shit
>but they dress it up nice

a well-dressed turd is still a turd

Jim doesn't give a fuck. He just seems to call bs whenever he sees it which is refreshing.

E;R is an underaged cuck

He's a fucking asshole from what I can tell from watching a few minutes of his shit. JP is also a fuking asshole. Both need to die. All youtube ecelebs should be thrown of off buildings.

At least they're well dressed, dig? Those chumps on youtube with their webcams and pirated copies of video editing software still can't comb their hair.

99% of what millennials have contributed to society at this point is dog shit.

Dealwiddit

How about taking e-celeb threads to /soc/ or some other faggot cancer board?

No one fucking cares about these people, Sup Forums is not the alt-right and never has been, and everyone is being faggots. 90% of Sup Forums should just kill itself for being alive while the remaining 10% should make memes about it.

Sage. Fucking neck yourselves faggots.

>skeptics
>"pillars of our community"

Kill yourself NOW, you retarded fucking cunt. You deserve it for that level of shitty bait.

>the pillars of our community

Ha, no.

>leafs are so sad and pathetic they have to resort to posting someone elses copypasta to get >you(s)

He's an edgelord hater. He's funny but he's too cowardly to believe in anything. No matter who comes to power politically, whether it be trump, bannon, or the reincarnation of jesus himself, he would sit on the sidelines giggling about their quirks and mishaps, because it's the safest thing to do.

>our community
What, the special needs community?

He's a net neutrality shill, that's all I know.

Other than that I think the government gives him some liberty to troll people he wants to troll.

So, Jim confirmed for a CIA plant?

Yeah, he was the leader of gamergate a psyop to get the most zionist president ever elected.

They played nu-Sup Forums like a damn fiddle

Most people don't know about the Bible or jungian archetypes or the gulag archipelago or his interpretation of Nietzsche.
I appreciate him because unlike literally every other eceleb, he's educated, intelligent, and articulate. There isn't another YouTube individual well rounded like that. They are mostly millennials shilling for patreon bucks by repeating popular notions found somewhere between and mixing Ben Shapiro and Sup Forums.
At least JP sort brings his own material to the table. And the work which he derives from is very valuable.

Jim is attacking people who are attacking us. Do not be a fucking retard. SHUT UP LEAF

You are fucking autistic

Don't call any e-celeb a "pillar of our community".

>Confirmed Glow-in-the-Dark CIA Nigger

Don't forget to donate to my patreon guys

Honestly kill yourself.

those digits

here have a gif