Holohoax truth thread

Jew power is linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct a continual propaganda spin campaign.

Were there crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE, albeit starving, jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY. In all the post-war investigation, not a SINGLE victim of death by gassing was ever found among all the bodies recovered.

Did 6 million jews die? Nope. Again, basic math. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain jew control upon the world? Yep.

And they are fully prepared to do whatever it takes to perpetuate these lies for the next 1,000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
acremation.com/frequently-asked-questions/#long
sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e.g. Jews claim 900,000 kikes were gassed and cremated at Treblinka 2.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

Treblinka was open from July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943.

900,000 x 3 hours for cremation = 2,700,000 hours spent cremating jews

acremation.com/frequently-asked-questions/#long

That means 6,000 executions and cremations a day if running 24/7 without interruption.

>July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943
that's just 10,800 hours...

They claim to have fit the 2.7 million hours of cremation that would be necessary into this time frame.

**2.7 million hours of work in just 10,800 hours**

A body leaves behind 7 pounds of ash, the size of a shoe box.

900,000 x 7 pounds = 6,300,000 pounds or 3,150 tons

sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html

Roughly the size and weight of 40 Blue Whales

All buried in this tiny corner of the camp.

Never to be found again.

What was life really like at the Auschwitz "extermination camp"?

Auschwitz "holocaust survivor" jews interviews, in their own words... watch this.

Orchestras

Painting

Sports

Medical care

Ballet

Beer

Movie theaters

etc.

Was it a jew "extermination camp"? Or a POW camp where people died towards the end of the war due to starvation and disease?

We need to gas the jews for real

8 million jews died at Auschwitz alone, goyim! NEVER FORGET!

OK, whoops. It was 7 million. (((Our mistake))). Never forget it goyim! Whites are pure evil!

Hold up, you caught us. It was 4 million, OK? But it really happened. DON'T QUESTION IT! Filthy goy dogs.

Fine, it was 1.5 million. But it still happened and 6 million total still died.

STOP QUESTIONING IT OR WE WILL LITERALLY IMPRISON YOU!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Which one of these is true?

Video investigating the history of the "homicidal gas chambers" lies of Majdanek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM

Poor jews. What a coincidence.

359 times.

Let's recall some of the numerous times jews invoked 6 million, their magic Talmud number.

The truth about the "holocaust":

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>What does a hologram and the Holocaust have in common?

>be a jew
>blood catches on fire

bump

>be a jew
>get thrown into the "bears and eagles" cage by hitler

>be a jew
>survive after getting gassed six times

>be a baby jew
>hitler tricks other jews into eating you

Is that woman on the right doing what I think she's doing?

>be a jew
>get gassed 3 times and survive the 4th after hitler runs out of jew killing gas

>be a jew
>climb a 80 ft tall pile of human ash (never to be found)
>die in a nazi acid pond
>scare the neighbors

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs
>escape your death camp in a pile of clothes

They don't exist for real.

>be a jew
>avoid getting gassed because you're hungry

>be a jew
>get turned into a nazi soccer ball by hitler

>be a jew
>get raped by specially trained nazi rape dogs

>be a jew
>get turned into jewish sausage and eaten by hitler

>be a jew
>get tickled to death by hitler

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death by hitler

If you want to redpill people you need to give a more down to earth explanation for the motivation behind this. Saying it was all a big Zionist conspiracy is only a fragment of the truth, you have to explain the motivations of the other players. While zionists had an interest in playing the victim as hard as possible in order to justify the existence of Israel, soviets also had an interest in covering up their own crimes and painting the picture of the noble hero against the demonic nazis, so they played a big part in the post-ww2 propaganda that inflated these stories. There's a reason why these "death camps" aren't located on the western side of the conflict but only the soviet one.

>be a jew
>ride hitler's holocoaster of doom

Next their going to have "he wuz a gud boi" museum and put 3D niggers talking in ooga booga sayin they dindu nuffin or we wuz kangz n' shiet

why was this not mirrored?

I wish some drawfag would do the diligence of combining all these Holohoax memes into one grand tapestry of Jewish lies. It'd be like a giant Holocoaster screeching towards a giant electric prostate-milking knife oven that shot out atomic castration dogs

>There's a reason why these "death camps" aren't located on the western side of the conflict but only the soviet one.
i.e. caught in another of their countless lies...

They claimed the western ones were extermination gas camps as well... until the US captured them and investigated.

Maybe white men should try winning their battles instead of LARPing and failing, hmmm? Perhaps then you wouldn't have to spend the next 100 years on the "lunatic fringe" trying to convince people of the truth.

Just a thought.

...Oh and maybe don't invade Russia during the winter. Seriously the stupidity of the "master race" was off the chain.

While the Soviets allowed no outside investigators while they rebuilt the camps they captured...

>be a jew
>get dunked in a nazi dunk tank
>then get turned into jew DUST by 6,000,000 volts

They're both HOLOHOAXES

deniers are literally the dumbest fucking people in the world. never met a denier who did anything but take welfare and bitch about miticlorians and shit

>be 20,000 jews
>get vaporized by hitler's nazi death star laser

Hello, pilpul jew.

>pilpul jew

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Nice arguments

>be a jew
>get spanked by a nazi robot

Friendly reminder that this thread is exactly how the Holocaust (TM) started.

This thread is an absolute shoah.

Yeah
I remember since the 2012 election the Simon Wiesenthal Center was hiring dudes to post threads on Sup Forums constantly with stupid conspiracy shit to "prove" the holocaust like the Witold Report (contradicts testimonies and other shit, also tries to convince reader he smuggled a radio that could reach London from east poland LOL)

Good to see they lost interest again.
For now at least.
Keep rocking OP and other people. Fuck the holoconspiracy.

You're the dumb one for believing in some Bigfoot tier shit.

It will be real next time

Interesting fact, do you have some references for that?

bump

>That means 6,000 executions
According to the same wiki article you used
> The new gas chambers were seldom used to their full capacity; 12,000–15,000 victims remained the daily average
> Once the system had been perfected, 10,000–12,000 bodies at a time could be incinerated.

underrated post

>12,000–15,000
>10,000–12,000
yeah moron, that's the lie

those numbers are simply impossible, 6,000 a day would have been the max IN THEORY with them magically running non-stop 24/7 without interruption for the 15 months the camp was open

a more realistic number would be 1,000... even that's high end considering war stoppages and material/man power shortages etc.

research how long it takes to cremate a body

you have no idea what a ridiculous undertaking cremating millions of bodies would be

and on top of that, to this day, the tens of millions of pounds of ash have never been located, nor the millions of partly cremated bodies if you want to use the excuse they didn't cremate them for the full 2-3 hours required

the whole story is ludicrous any way you cut it, the nazi death lasers and holocoasters etc. are more logical

>stumbling through the ruins of Neo New York in the year 2134
>suddenly you trip a long dormant motion sensor and an ancient evil reawakens in front of your eyes
>OY VEY IT WAS AWFUL I WAS NEARLY GASSED SEVEN TIMES I SAW MY PARENTS TURNED INTO SOAP

>ash have never been located
jew shills always ignore this problematic fact

So this is the plan, when these old lying jews die they'll keep this stupid shit going by using holograms of them to keep saying the same fucking bullshit stories hundreds of years after they're dead

Fucking kikes man

holy shit heavy redpill bombs being dropped

>So this is the plan
How do you recognize a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

This is by jew design.

if holocaust happened, germany would've won the war with the resources wasted (including the modern factories built at great expense for the jewish inmates to work in)

eight million? what do you need seven million falsified deaths for? Okay you can have four million. *hands you 1.5 million*

>eight million? what do you need seven million falsified deaths for? Okay you can have four million. *hands you 1.5 million*

>told you'll be immortalized for museum
>show up in sweat pants

This is one of the most comprehensive and well stated threads i've ever seen on this site. I had no idea about half of the outrageous made up shit these filthy distorted, inbred, hideous kikes had the gall to write in books or document.

I'm half jew and i've got to experience the soulless emotions jews hold through half my family members. It's basically nonexistent. After childhood they all made no conscious effort to stay in touch or be a part of ones life. It was night and day compared to my other family members.

I also got to work for hasidic kikes doing construction in their communities and they are worse than niggers. The look down on you as if you're an animal and they have no respect at all. Those kikes are inbred to the max and they live like rats in their communities, houses piled one atop another.

I believe that it's entirely possible that their distorted souls poke through their physical body which is why you see them as grotesque, abnormal, distorted human beings. They were meant to be wiped out in the flood. They may very well be the sons of satan. Why did hitler treat them so good if he knew how horrid they were and that they stole our children to sacrifice?

Was it part of their plan?

simple: the ppl who carry out a genocide arent the same ones who can be made to feel guilty about it!

Serious question. Is there anyone here who unironically believes the holocaust didn't happen? No one actually buys the neonazi propaganda in this thread right?

>Serious question. Is there anyone here who unironically believes the holocaust didn't happen? No one actually buys the neonazi propaganda in this thread right?
You piece of shit pilpul jew shill, how about you read and watch the information in the fucking thread and stop gas lighting.

Isn't it a bit of a coincidence that the only people who deny that 6 million Jews were killed are the ones who actively call for all Jews to be killed?

>people who deny that 6 million Jews were killed are the ones who actively call for all Jews to be killed
jew harder, jew

no one has denied jews died or called for that

at least no one says that expect for you false flaggers

so kike, keep running away from the absurd "facts" of the "holocaust" in this thread that any sane person knows are impossible and didn't happen... that redpills people more than anything. i sincerely appreciate it

The new Star Wars looks pretty realistic.

P I L P U L
I
L
P
U
L

You DO deny that 6 million Jews were killed. You asserting that 900,000 were killed means that you DENY that 6,000,000 were killed, because those two numbers are not the same. Don't be a fucking retard.

You're a scared, lonely, impotent man who doesn't have control over his own life and so you blame (((The Jew))). It's something pathetic slime dogs have done for thousands of years.

Mad that I married one of your blue-eyed blonde-haired "nordic" women? She wants to raise our kids Jewish and thinks Jesus is a joke. You've already lost. I understand why you fight against the natural order (the strong will take from the weak) but we both know that if you could do anything about it, you would have done so already.

Every
time.

What happened to the six million jews then?

>DENY that 6,000,000 were killed
That's the point, you dimwitted larping retard. Jews died. Less than a million. Mostly via starvation and disease. Which was in turn due in large part to allied bombing. See the life of a jew at Auschwitz mid-war here, in their own words:

Educate me...

Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in most of Europe?

How and where, exactly, did Nazis kill 6 million Jews?

How was the 6 million number calculated?

How were the bodies disposed of?

How many bodies were cremated?

Where are those bodies?

Where is the ash?

How many extermination camps were there?

Why would Nazis waste fuel burning Jews when they didn't have enough fuel to get their air force off the ground and were penetrating deep into Romania in effort to capture Soviet oil fields?

How come Jews come up with outlandish stories about concentration camps and get away with it? Which stories are true and which aren't?

This should be easy for you. Thanks for your reply which I'm sure is coming.