>Houston

It’s just niggers

Sage

bump

niggers are that good
>4 dead

He can't keep getting away with it.

*yawn*

It's probably just Americas finest shooting an dangerously unarmed man / his pet goldfish. It's expected that there are a few stray bullets but that's the price of being free, Eurocucks will never understand this.. sad.

>SW Houston
Cartel cowboys shooting each other over cocaine and muh respecto is not a happening

shooting happening

This. No one cares about that niggercity.

America happening.

This better be fucking something.

PART

On this episode of everyday...

If I was ever in a situation to defend myself, I would never attack someone, but if they were to come at me, I would make sure to have the means to defend myself

>Workplace Violence

Its a Muslim, guys.

Americans don't give a shit about gun violence, why should I?

>houston
>Long Beach
its niggers, its not happening.

Inb4 based Texas kills the shooter and California gives their shooter fellatio

kek

When will Americans admit they need stricter gun control? Do each and every one of you really need to have a family member eat lead before you realise how fucking retarded your gun laws are?

Bin that attitude, mate.

Don’t be a knob, bin that corn cob!

What the fuck is wrong with you faggot, wouldn't you like guns in our country so we can shoot up muslim rape gangs?

Africa.

What's Happening.

>Long Beach
Dunno

>Houston
>mechanic shop
Bean or booga, take your pick; either way it was probably a chop shop or some other front organization for criminality.

>Implying Americans ever use their guns to enforce social change

All they do is pose with them in pictures and fire them at tin cans. Their government has been fucking them and taking their freedoms and rights away for years, the guns stay in the closet.

You won’t be a country in 10 years lmfao. You’ll spend your last days fighting the govern- Oh wait! You literally can’t do shit! Enjoy your mandatory brainwash license triple cuck.

Were any lawyers killed in the CA shooting? The world might already be a better place!

>My country is full of cuckolds

Feels bad man.

Rather be shot than stabbed any fucking day. Take away guns then stabbings go up. No such thing as criminal nigger mind set control.

the two most non-white shitholes in america.
wow.

There was never a problem for nearly 200 years, then suddenly around the late 90s (((something))) changed. I wonder what it could be?

Are you saying they were either of coon or bean gene? Makes me curious.

PART

Long Beach outside of the docks is coon town. Shit Snoop Dogg was from Long Beach. But it's a Law Firm so it's probably some beta bitch pissed at a divorce lawyer.

>random shootings
>one by a disgruntled customer or employee
>one by someone fucked over by a lawyer
>"happening"

Fuck off.

>be american
>get put down like a mutt

>law firm in California
>mechanic shop in Texas
>right after weiner emails
>as the kikes are in fucking full blown insanity mode damage control
>as they are pumping out bullshit spoop videos trying to false flag judgement day (as if judgement day isnt just a kike fantasy trying to prevent the day of the red pillenin.. I mean revelation)

... A picture is being painted in my head right now and its interesting as fuck