Hiashi is the genius we deserve

Hiashi is the genius we deserve

How come Boruto doesnt have Byakugan?

How come Himawari does but she still has blue eyes?

>How come Boruto doesnt have Byakugan?
He needs to see his best friend die.
Little Hiragawa saw her best friend (that plush) die, so her byakugan activated.

>How come Himawari does but she still has blue eyes?
prolly byakugan has sharingan rules, but all the hyugas eyes also normally look like an activated byagukan.

How powerful is Boruto and Himawari anyways?

>but all the hyugas eyes also normally look like an activated byagukan.
That's retarded. Why is Himawari different. It's not possible that the Hyuuga just inbreeded with itself for a 1000 years if just one outsider=kid without white eyes.

If anything Himawari's and Boruto's byakugan should be even more white because they have both Haguromo and Hamura's blood.

saving these pics post more to byaku gods

The Hisasi mean is the worst one.

>If anything Himawari's and Boruto's byakugan should be even more white because they have both Haguromo and Hamura's blood.
Not at all since hagoromo didn't have those byakugan genes

The Plan isn't complete until Himawari's byakugan genes enter into the mix.

That's right, Bort's son with Sarada will have to impregnate his aunt.

>made Hanabi the next clan head, meaning Hinata is as good as disowned
>she took the Uzumaki name when she married Naruto
>Boruto and Himawari are Uzumaki clan property now
Hiashi fucked up

Fuck off Narutards

But Kaguya does. All the alien moon people have Byakugan (because it was being ignored the entire series). Hagoromo+Hamura chakra=Kguya

He just wants the bloodline of the Uzumaki to be there. Names are meaningless if you don't have power behind them.

>It's not possible that the Hyuuga just inbreeded with itself for a 1000 years if just one outsider=kid without white eyes.
Resting byakugan eye is more recessive than blue.
Problem solved.

You tell em, user! assuredly this time they'll listen to your autistic screeching and fuc off!

Is he the Shaw/Shou Tucker of anime?

Why? Every single Byakugan we've seen is the same resting.

It's just Kishimoto forgot and he doesnt want an MC to have a Byakugan cause it looks weird.

name another half breed other than little Hiroshima

Have we ever seen Hinata's mom? Neji's mom?

It's pretty fucking unlikely they've been inbreeding for years. Especially if the freaking side family still has resting byakugan.

Eh, he's at least set up to be the éminence grise for at least two or the three next kage administrations.

> and access to all 3 next hokages is not that much a crackship given this series' tendency to pair spares

Where's the sauce. I really liked his edgy last design.

Side families are started by second sons.
There isn't 1 main family and 1 side family.
There is 1 main family, and n+1 side families.

Clearly when a side family becomes too impure they just become regular normies and mix with the rest of leaf-ville.

This is the inside of the flip cover for the Nip release of The Last's Blu-Ray.
Not sure if actually Kishi's art, but it looks quite likely.

I meant sasuke

>Kiba giving Naruto the "YOU CHEEKY FUCK" neck grab

There's something so satisfying about this. It's like for years he's been aware of what how Hinata felt and he's just glad Naruto finally made a move.

>December 27

old news

he's on the main cover and wouldn't really fit into this scene plot-wise or thematically I guess.

I mean I think Hiashi, the Raikage, and B were in the movie more than he was.

Are we going to get arcs in Boruto where they go out and do Zabuzaesque missions before they get into edgy plot shit?

Are we going to get nice filler of Sasuke trying to get Nuru2 a wedding present when he finds out he got married 2 years after the wedding?

>Are we going to get arcs in Boruto
we've still got another 6 months of the movie rehash I think...

Real answer Minato's aryan genes are too stronk.

I hope a good chunk of those are filler like how Chouji got with his wife and Sasuke just interacting with village people outside of team 7 again.

the movie rehash is finally over in the manga at least.

>Hinata's mom

Pierrot straight up depicted her with closed eyes since they weren't sure whether or not she had the byakugan. We know that Itachi was dating another Uchiha; cousin-cousin marriages didn't used to be all that uncommon.

>tumblr

I want to see how hot hanabi is in Boruto time.

So is Hinata's mom dead or something?

Like Naruto is considered a great catch. lmfao

She's already cake, being ~14 during The Last and the next gen kids being ~12 in Boruto.

Yeah, dead of unstated causes when Hinata/Hanabi were ~6/1 y.o.

>She's already cake
She's clan head, she's probably married before that.

Maybe she's holding out for someone.
Like her cute nephew. Can't let that Uchiha bitch get him

It'd be completely stupid if they continue trying to pair Sarada with Boruto.

Christ, I'd like a female that isnt a cocksleeve in this series.

thats fuckin great, got anymore?

I'm thinking, they showed enough of Hiashi, for this to practically work in Boruto. Especially since they're going to focus on the Hamura side of the Otsutsuki blood line. I mean I'll go along with whatever they do, but this will be a missed opportunity if they don't acknowledge this.

The theory was constructed by Sup Forumsutists who keyed off all the byakugan crap that came out of left field in the War Arc (Kaguya + Hamura) plus the rumors that a Naruto GT series had been unofficially greenlit.

The Ayylmaos in Bort The Movie and the further byakugan shenanigans just retconned into the manga adaptation pretty much cement bloodline destiny bullshit around this being a persistent plot element.

I don't think Kishi/WSJ/Shueisha give two shits about gaijin Donald Trump discussion forum theories, but just think of it as semi-satire about telegraphed/mandated romantic pairings having in-story plot reasons.

Boruto is such a little shit

Hanabi > Sarada

Remember kids: Only genes and nepotism counts in Naruto.

If you dont have the genes or special destiny behind you, then you will never be the protag.

What about Minato and Kakashi?

Minato
>died sealing a tailed beast
>sasuke or naruto could probably do this with no harm
>wasnt a main character

All of Naruto's good shit comes from his mom anyway.

Kakashi
>w/o sharingan he's at best good enough.

Kakashi's dad was the sannin-tier Silver Fang of Konoha, even before he got the Mary-Sue eye.

Minato's lineage isn't known one way or another, but he was also the 3rd's student's student.

Guy and his fight against was so beast that they shit tanked it in the anime so they could have naruto and sasuke do a piss poor version of it against the moonininite.

Lee was so bad ass that they basically threw him under the bus throughout the entire fucking manga so that they could pretend that naruto and the rest were awesome taijitsu fighters.

Between Lee and Shikimaru they both could have fucked everybody up.

>send gift
always gets me

Auntie Hanabi playing with nephew Burrito and niece Himawari when?

This meme really evolved over the years, it was nice seeing it grow on Sup Forums. Post the finale my dude, pretty sure I saw a great edit a year or two back

You should stop replying to yourself.

>Shikimaru
eh...
He's good but nowhere near as good as most wished he was. If he used that brain and had kakashi tier access to skills and ninjitsu weapons he'd have been a force to be reckoned with.
But they never capitalized on his intellect or how broken and terrifying his power could potentially be. They just used it for "I HOPE MY SHADOW JITSU HOLDS OUT" stuff which was boring after the fifth time it was used.
I mean, he could put shadows INSIDE of fucking people and torn them apart from the inside. Just shot shadow knives out of them. Or just stopped them from being able to breath from across the fucking room.
That shit was horrifying.

I would be more concerned with ten ten then the horrible waste of potential that was shiki. Bitch was a mistress of every weapon ever made AND could summon them virtually without end.
Not only that she could shit out explosive kunai by the thousands.
If she was actually half as physically capable as Lee or she had trained with the 5th like she wanted she'd have been a force to be reckoned with.

Hanabi is so cute. I've always wanted to cum inside her.