When is okay to hit a woman? I need to get a bigots perspective

When is okay to hit a woman? I need to get a bigots perspective.
>pic related, he probably visits Sup Forums

whenever she defies me

when you'd hit a guy as well. would you start a fight with a guy who is bigger than you and looks like he could put up a fight? if yes, then by all means you're allowed to slap and punch your way through life - you're not a hypocrite. on the other hand if you weigh in who to get into a fight with, you shouldn't be fighting in the first place

When she comes at you with a knife. Also;

>Bigot
>a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Oh shit motherfucker. That's you.

>When is okay to hit a woman
all the time

When she talks without being spoken to.

The answers on this thread make me so glad that their parents screwed them over.

This.

If she hits me first, or if I'm fucking her.

This is an interesting way to see it, honestly. I had a friend who was a total soy-boy jewish weed dealer; the guy probably had lower t levels than an 80 year old man and higher estrogen levels than my menopausal mother.

Anyway, he was completely submissive, non confrontational, and beta as all hell, unless it was his girlfriend. He'd beat the shit out of her. Was a surprise to us all. He'd never fight a guy, but he would hit a woman. Total chump.

that ugly cunt would have been put down hard in the USA. Not like that euro pussy cop. What a fucking cuck.

Whenever it would be ok to hit her if she was a man

#equality

It's ok when you're a toothless piece of shit.

Leftists are typically woman abusers in private.

Never. And if you let a woman get into a position where she can hit you and you can't deflect or redirect her attack you are fucking weak.

Whenever they are agressive.

Wanna be like man? Any man who is agressive, verbally or by physically threatening, is rightfe hit. So should woman.

Got the balls to strike me? You better have the balks to get tmhit back!
And I'm not holding back one bit.

It was an appropriate response with no unnecessary extortion by the state.

Our policing is too tainted by the need to earn for the state through fines court costs and insane prices for supporting an incarcerated family member.

And remember if you cant afford bail you sit in jail till proven innocent. Phone calls are like 5 bucks each.

Our system needs a revamp. The pussies are cops that have to turn everything into a case. That slap taught rhe bitch a lesson with no need for bankrupting her relatives

When she hits you more than once, with her full strength and she won't allow you to walk away.

After a single warning, of course.
This isn't at all bigoted.

I have had to let 4 women beat on my, kick me, scratch me and I never did anything.
As a Man I had to let them, and they were all strong girls. Punches hurt if they land right.
One bitch pushed me down stairs from behind with witnesses, and then got a PO on me.
If a woman is hitting you. I would hit back if in that position again.
Equality and an eye for eye.

When she deserves

>retard calls people bigots whilst actually being a bigot

I swear one day you fags will pick up a dictionary

>When is okay to hit a woman?

I feel the urge to hit you right now

Fpbp and checked

Where'd you get this picture of me?