Dragon Ball Super

Has anyone actually dropped this series, or considered it at some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61FiOfHFaLg
youtube.com/watch?v=vYA8qMp63Sw
youtu.be/TljOMoUdIN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait for bump limit newfag.

I have. But failed.

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

I mainly read the monthly manga and read whatever spoilers that's released on these threads.

I can't deal with the anime anymore

I've actually dropped it at one point because the inconsistencies were too much. I like action and fights as much as anyone, but when you consider the logic is flawed behind it I just can't enjoy it. That and the animation was terrible for lots of sequences.
This latest arc makes a little sense. I like it, and the animation quality rocks too. That's dragonball room for ya.

Let me hear your thoughs about my scenario for he manga:

>Black beat vegeta then went to goku
>Black tell him how he killed his family (in a more cruel way than the anime like killing goten first in front of chichi)
>Goku get mad as fuck and wreck the shit out of black while trunks fight against zamasu
>Black get the upper hand and beat goku
>Black go to trunks when he see zamasu in difficulty with the goal to annihilate him
>Goku save him as a SSG with a godly taiyoken
>Goku tell trunks to go back to the past with vegeta, tell him to learn by Roshi or Piccolo the Mafuba without telling more.
>Trunks go back to the past with vegeta while goku hold black and zamasu.

What if Dragon Garrow Lee was in charge of the manga of Super instead of Toyotaro?

I considered when I saw how lame the gods of destruction look like, but when I saw Ayy in the new opening I changed my mind

He'd probably play it really safe and be called a tracer by Toeishills.

This.

This arc has been enjoyable with these recent episodes. Last arc and the ones before that though didn't interest me because the shit animation, ost, and over all writing got in the way of my enjoyment.

I only watch the arcs that interest me.

Why does Zamasu hate Goku if Goku is technically a God?

I dropped the anime but I still read the manga since the chapters only come out monthly anyway.

You dropped the clash beam?

Good, now your scenario seems much more interesting than the manga.

>He'd probably play it really safe and be called a tracer by Toeishills.
Like Toyo?

Reminder that Bulma should have won the Gokubowl and the series should have ended after Goku vs Piccolo Jr.

I can still enjoy it, I dunno how you can be so much sensitive about inconsistencies in DB.

YES!
This is what I wanted. It would have gave Trunks a reason to learn the mafuba himself after Goku told him about it. Also, Black would have fought Goku which didn't happen in the manga

Damn it, Toyo.

Literal fanfiction

Has anyone else noticed that they're giving Goku the same exact personality he had during the Cell arc? Where he's a laid back piece of shit who takes things way too far? He even said, in super, that everything is alright cause we have gohan and buu this arc is totally going to turn into cell game 2.0

Considered dropping the anime, but I'm enjoying the manga.

This would have been a great idea actually!

Kind of remind me Namek Goku when he tell gohan to fuck off, Toriyama is really a shitty writer for not thinking about it.

What stopped you from dropping the anime?

This makes me wonder. Regarless of the artist, DB super manga would've being full of references to old work and "tracing", tracing.

Anyone have a good panel of a character using the kiai? I mean I need the number of the chapter

GoDs on TV looked like trash but when I saw this legitimate concept art I changed my mind on them.

>the inconsistencies were too much.
?

This. I came back to Super for the Black arc but now I dropped it again because of the tournament.

What are your problem about it?

I don't mind criticism but just want to know more.

Other way around. Didn't bother watching first two arcs and then picked it up.

>tfw I still don't know the names of these GoD aside from Champa and Beerus

This honestly. Post 23rd tournament Chi Chi was a mistake. Also, it should have ended after Namek like it was supposed to, and Vegeta should have died after his first encounter with Goku like he was originally supposed to.

youtube.com/watch?v=61FiOfHFaLg

People kept saying the anime would improve because the Dragon Room is taking over.

I've dropped it, but if I hear the tournament is good I'll watch it

that said reception to the Zamasu arc was positive and I thought it was terrible

The problem with super is that they are only doing it to milk money.

DB1 was when toriyama actually tried.
DBZ was called "Z" because it was supposed to be the final "epic" chapter of dragon ball where all secrets were revealed and destiny takes place (frieza) but then they just kept going to make money.

DBS is just reusing characters almost in a way similar to "shipping" the arcs are so retarded at some points, for example the goku vs goo vegeta was just a bullshit excuse to get the two characters to fight again. Super has as much quality as a fan-fiction.

Prove me wrong.

The best thing about super so far is the pride troopers.

Dragon BALL Room*

Nah, Goku and Bulma are better as just friends. But I don't like him being married to Chi-Chi either. Goku should have stayed single.

Look at those thighs and legs. Hey can't that be me that Bulma steps on?

This so much.

Trunks holding back both zamasu and black was retarded as fuck, it was obvious that he will die.

While in the anime, trunks was a mary-sue but at least you can expect him make it out alive, in the manga it was literally impossible.

Goku being the bait would have been much more coherent and would have give the possibility for trunks to be much more relevant.

nah, its quiet enjoyable

>Goku Blacks OP zenkai ability
>Trunks fighting Rose Goku Black
>Trunks surviving Rose Kamehameha
>Trunks going Super Saiyan Rage
>Goku doing what 1 Super Saiyan Rage and 1 Super Saiyan Blue could not
>Trunks remotely harming and fighting an enemy in which Vegito at blue struggled to defeat
>Genkidama sword
>Gohan fighting Goku at equal terms in SSJ
There's probably more but that's all I could think of at the top of my head.

Why does Gene look like he's about to ravish me?

I was actually expecting this to happen in the manga.

Didn't Vegeta say "If something happens, you two need to escape with the time machine"? Why didn't they follow up on that plan? Good fucking lord.

In case you forgot:

#1 Gohan
#2 Videl
#3 Perfect Cell
#4 Everyone else

Considered it during the awful movie retellings, been enjoying it for what it is otherwise

The first few episodes looked good, but the last few ones didn't. They won't be able to keep that quality for much longer.

Goku and Bulma work better with the sibling relationship they have.

The problem was that Chi Chi's personality did such a drastic change after Gohan was born that at the time it just made you feel bad for Goku that he was stuck with her. Though these days with the rise of ToeiGoku, people are starting to feel bad for Chi Chi now.

Listen, making a character a mary-sue does not make the story flow better or make more sense.
Besides they went to the world of kai's. Though it was at the expense of the remaining humans, it did bring enough time.

Admit it, the best thing to come out of Super were the memes -- from QUALITY to ningen.

Probably because Vegeta was fucked after his fight with Black, and Zamasu destroyed their senzu.

Yeah, but Goku didn't look THAT much badly hurt that he couldn't ATTEMPT to fight back. Hell, how Goku was taken out was so lame.

>Also, it should have ended after Namek like it was supposed to
I hate this fucking meme.

I dropped it at super saiyan feotus

youtube.com/watch?v=vYA8qMp63Sw

I hate feotus too

To be fair while Chi-chi was certainly overbearing, no mother should have to go through what Chi-chi went through in the saiyan saga. Poor girl.

>Goku Blacks OP zenkai ability
That's black ability though

>Trunks fighting Rose Goku Black
He was never really relevant against him though beside pushing him back once, then needed SSIKARI to do shit.

>Trunks surviving Rose Kamehameha
It wasn't a full powered kamehameha, goku was already weakened by their fight

>Trunks going Super Saiyan Rage
I can't argue against it but it was great to see trunks being relevant in his arc until the next episode QUALITY

>Goku doing what 1 Super Saiyan Rage and 1 Super Saiyan Blue could not
Goku actually went beyond his own limit, you should see how his arms were fucked up.

>Genkidama sword
It was asspul but well animated with a good OST

>Gohan fighting Goku at equal terms in SSJ
Goku wasn't that serious.

No I don't get ticked off like a sperg by anything in DB
EoZ was too short so I'm glad we have this
Been enjoying both versions but hate the waiting part as usual

Alright, any draw-anons here?

If Y'ALL were chosen to continue Dragon Ball, would you at any point put references or tracings in your manga?

Be HONEST with me.

I would've dropped the series if it wasn't for the fact Kamen Rider Ex-AID (which has been amazing so far) comes on 30 minutes before hand conveniently.

youtu.be/TljOMoUdIN4

Why is this song so BASED?

ye

they need to compensate for how bad the show is.

OK I got it

No because I enjoy it even though the writing is pretty bad. It's not as fun as the original DB and feels far more fan fictiony than the original DB/DBZ with SSR Trunks/Black, SSB, Golden Frieza, Trunks knowing all of Vegeta's moves, Father/Son Galick Gun, SSB KaioKen, but it's still fun seeing my fav characters in new material

I enjoy the manga too. Seeing SSG Goku and Vegeta is awesome even if it's contrived.

You missed Boo doing it against Shin.

I don't enjoy it, but it's never been the inconsistencies that bothered me, it's just how boring and subpar it is compared to everything else out there right now (that isn't a generic girl harem / slice of life anime)

When will people understand that both version are shit thanks to toriyama?

i always thought chi chi and gokus marriage is a joke
>be chichi
>be mad at idiot for mot holding a promise he made when he was a kid
>even reminds me he didnt know what marriage is
>be mad at him for forgetting
>force him into it even though he couldnt care less
>why doesnt he care about me im his wife?

Toeishill apologist. Everyone ignore him

There's a lot more but that's enough. Blue is the most used color to represent kiai, that's what I need.

super is a disgrace, toriyama should be put to rest already. even dbm is better.

Smugpup fag here. Yes, I'm not very fast at speed drawing yet and I'd love to make references to old poses and fight scenes like Toyo did, so I'd be using references a helluva lot. Granted I'm not a massive fan of Toyo's other work or writing ability but I appreciate the talent he has as an artist.

What about arguing?

That's the best way to fight me, otherwise it will be my win.

>Trunks holding back both zamasu and black was retarded as fuck, it was obvious that he will die.
You're a fucking retard, they showed how Trunks survived

So sick of your retarded ass posting this.

You think there won't be more in this current arc?

Would've dropped the series but smugpupfag's general bullshittery has me intrigued in clinging onto the series and watching his hijinks as well as his yet to appear character.

Oh would you look at that he posted just before me.

You're truly retarded.

Do you think goku was thinking " yeah, kaioshin will save you out of nowhere somehow"?

No, he know that trunks was aiming to his death but still agree to this.

He should have been the one holding black and zamasu.

I honestly believe anything after BoG was the worst time for Future Trunks to show up.

>Goku wasn't that serious.
Based on what? I remember Gohan telling him to go all out before they went SSJ

maybe poses (like goku and vegeta fighting opose in the time chamber) but not for fights

If it were up to me I'd probably base it more on early dragonball. I'd definitely emulate how toriyama did expressions or simple poses and probably reference how he did sideways kicks or upwards kicks because he did a lot of those and they look fantastic.

You illiterate retard, Goku had no power left. Only Trunks had ki. Goku and Vegeta were drained and beaten, meanwhile Trunks had experience surviving against Black
That's why he was left behind.

At least they bothered showing how he survived, in the anime Black and Zamasu just knocked him out and left for some reason.

(You)
Have this (You). Feel free to respond with pasta

Just tell him to, it doesn't mean that he used everything he has as a SSJ..

I dropped it, will only start watching once Gohan becomes relevant again

>gohanfag

They though that trunks has no more energy left in the anime.

So they probably let him for dead or he escaped who know.

That's a different way to say you will never watch it again, user.

I smell Pedro here

>They though that trunks has no more energy left in the anime.
We don't know that, because Toei didn't bother showing anything. It just suddenly cut to them in their cottage while Trunks is resting

Rank the Super arcs thus far
>Future Trunks arc
>Universal Survival arc
>Champa arc
>BoG arc
>Dogshit
>RoF arc

In my scenario Goku still have enough ki to be the bait.

Maybe some attacks. Like Trunks when he used on Dabura the same combo Gohan did against Freeza.