youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh49qP0M5qM
youtube.com/watch?v=heaWhIIRSek
youtube.com/watch?v=BS-ofehRhi4
youtube.com/watch?v=UyW9I6wiQ1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

Nah

Let those inbred Russians prance around the desert larping as Israelites look how ugly they are

Not russian, they are caucas shits like chechens iranians.

Sandnigger arabs didnt get close to Jerusalem before islam. And even than only when the British allowed them to replace natives by out breeding them did they become a majority.

Nope ,jews have non white traits like wide e prognastic mouth ,short and slanted skull , small eyes etc etc

>implying khazarians are white

They are literally “caucasians” from the Caucasus. They’re white

guess who don't give a fuck about muslims and doesn't need a sandnigger to hide behind.
the jew can have it..they can turn it into a parking lot or build a giant synagogue over the complete gaza strip after they killed them i don't give a fuck.
Aspartam and Taxes against alluah akbar and trucks i don't see refugees flooding israel and raping their women you know

tell me about the jew, why doesn't he check his privilege?

jewmantics. kikes will all die

They got holocausted so they get special privelages even though other groups that got genocided get no such privelages

Both the brown kid from Palestine and the Casey Neistat could be E1b1 Natufian y-chromosomed semites.

Ginger kid might be a J or a P haplogroup dude. He's got the Neanderthal factor.

Amerimutt and jew Mike enoch

Another mongrel subhuman amerimutt jew

Another mongrel subhuman amerimutt

Jason kesller

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg

You literally couldn’t tell they are Jews if you randomly saw them walking down the sidewalk. These are just white people with a Semitic religion. They are welcome to stay in America but should never go to Israel

Hard to tell apart a Khazarian from a Trojan/Hittite of biblical times.

Central Asians were catalyst for a lot of shit that went down in the Middle East. Central Asian warlords were always rampaging around om horseback and chariots.

The two are ugly as fuck. I don't want nothing with them: jewish or palestinians. Fuck off with them

i-is he missing his eyelids?

Another fucking mongrel jew

Brian hue

They're mostly White, but one drop rule says they aren't White. And they hate Whites anyway.

sorry, they can't come back here

you guys will have to holocaust them over there

Not the one on the right, for sure. His grandparents were probably Jordanian or Egyptian. At most some of his ancestors might've been in the army that invaded Palestine in the 7th century and made it Muslim in the first place.

>thousands
i know this is bait, but whoever made this shit tier disinformation should be exiled to palestine

White people do not have Asian eyes, retarded. White people do not have wide, flat faces, just like Asian people. White people do not have short faces. White people do not get short and wide forehead. White people do not have dusty skin, black lips, black nose, motherfucker. only in America for these subhuman garbage to be considered white.

Both are disgusting.

Hiyites was ,trojan were described as having blue eyes and blond hair. good luck, jewish rubbish

>A rock is now a pebble.
>A pebble is now a stone
>A stone is now a boulder
>A boulder is now a mountain
>A mountain is now a molehill

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh49qP0M5qM

Nope,they are mostly non-white. Even in america.

It is not a question of a single rule, but of a phenotype. Jews, for the most part, have a non-white / mixed phenotype. see the examples I posted

I think you’re a kike false flagging.
OH VEY IF THE GOYIM REALIZE WE ARE ACTUALLY WHITE THEYRE GONNA STOO FUNDING ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=heaWhIIRSek

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=BS-ofehRhi4

start at 9m20s

youtube.com/watch?v=UyW9I6wiQ1A

I have a better idea, why not kill them all? All problems solved

Still mad about Jerusalem eh?

Khazars are white kek?????

Someone post the blonde Palestinians.