Can we get a list of 37 things black people ruined? I'll get us started on a few

Can we get a list of 37 things black people ruined? I'll get us started on a few.

Neighborhoods
Twitter
Mainstream music

My wife's vagina

Cities, politics, TV shows, movies, news stations, congress, sports, fast food, education

schools/classrooms.

Slavery

Society

>white civilization

My relaxation

Malls, the English language, the ability to have any political discourse without being called a rayciss,

Public schools
Public transportation
Parks with picnic benches

KFC. I see a nignog family in there i do a 360 turn and walk backwards into the traffic to kms or to hitch a ride on bonnet to the next Maccies drive thru.

South africa, Detroit, New York, LA, Canada, Sweden, France, England. Feel free to add.

Picnic tables.

The World.

the welfare system
the health service

Dude the spics ruined LA.

Chicago too

Public transportation

>being this much of a goy

go back to hell, schlomo

The theater

Berlin
Germany
Canada
Africa

popular music

Africa.

thats not funny
people have died in there

I would say music but rap isn’t music.

Ok nigger

This is now a get thread. Watch the next nigger ruin it too.

Music
Inner cities
Propriety
Manners
Movies

Earth

NFL

>neighborhoods

niggers live in the project commieblocks they were designated to live in but the jew wants to tear them down to build mc mansions for the goyim to get locked into

>twitter
>implying that wasnt always normieshit

>mainstream music
nothing is wrong with music, you just refuse to turn look harder and instead turn to whatever the radio jew plays for you

The first ammendment, parks, public educational institutions, waiting at stoplights, movie theaters, general human progress

they made my privilege more visible...

Everything.

Fucking second that.

the English language

you are correct.

Nig- I mean black people have ruined

1. Sup Forums
2. Movies with their shitty acting and ugly faces
3. the environment- niggers love to pollute
4. Videogames
5. Europe

Social Media, its use to serve a purpose but now holy shit it is pure cancer

The only privilege that exists is black privilege and jewish privilege

>videogames

feminist frequency is a nigger?

Reactions to magic tricks

Every country they get imported to

you misspelled "nigger"

crime rates

Beauty standards.
White women shouldn’t be lard arses like niggers

that's where youre wrong kiddo

I need the one in between please. The one where she has a fat muscled ass and toned defined body.

You either get skinny bitch or fat bitch never fit bitch...

Civilization.

Can we get a list of 37 cities black people ruined?

I start.
>Boston

Detroit

Paris

user gets it

someone post the pastebin

i'm black and i cant eat chicken in front of white peeps

Everyone here hates blacks more than Jews right? You do realize Jews fuck over blacks harder than anyone, and they supported the whites in the "Rhodesian race war" while Russia, china, and US Hippy faggots supported the niggers

Any point in time during the day between when the sun goes down and the sun comes up, especially in urban neighborhoods.

anything they touch.....

>37 things black people ruined?
any city in the US; take your pick

normie things that niggers ruined:
going to the movies
going to the mall

underrated

Well crackers weren't going to build it themselves now, were they?

>being this new
Sup Forums calls out Kikes for ruining civilization twice as much as calls out Nigs

>Philly

>eating fast food at all when you know that it is full of unnecessary fats and soy

black families

Earth

LA has a much worse spic/jew problem. Blacks are marginalized and few, except when the Jews trot them out as movie/music stars to “foster diversity”

Detroit?

>naming things white people ruined
whos side are you on

it'd be easier to make a list of shit niggers helped or created
i'll start:

entertainment in the form of liveleak/wshh videos

Sup schlomo

1. Cinemas - yelling, throwing popcorn, niglets running around

2. Malls - looting, loitering, rioting, food fights

3. Music - stealing hooks from whites and rapping their inane grunts between every stanza

4. Education - dumbing down the education system with No Child Left Behind which gives curves and participation points and Affirmative Action where niggers are put into top institutions in the name of diversity rather than merit. Also turning public schools into the jungle from whence they came

5. White Women - not only do they shit up the genepool, but also turn white women into trashy whores with dreads and tattoos who smoke weed and twerk and act like deliquents

6. Inner Cities - Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Cleveland, St. Louis, etc, have become hellholes. White people forced to flee into the suburbs as the inner cities rot with crime and urban decay.

7. The Suburbs - the cookie-cutter human farms used to be comfy until niggers started moving from the inner cities to the suburbs. They leave trash everywhere and let weeds grow and terrorize the neighborhood with their pitbulls, thug friends and loudness. Now white people are moving back into the cities.

8. Welfare - overloading the system by having over 9000 niglets that they can't take care of and not bothering to better themselves. Public housing has become ghettos. They sell food stamps for drugs and alcohol.

The Caribbean islands
North America
Europe

My country.

>payphones
>water fountains
>NY
>the internet
>moonlight walks in the park
>gun ownership
>the ER serivce
>school lockers
>parody movies
>MTV
>historic downtown anything
>sportsmanship
>the english language
>debate
>politics
>casual sex (stds)
>laws. billions of them.
>south africa
>the 90s
>protesting
>sneakers
>prisons

the welfare state

They also ruin public parks, Niggers ruin everything they touch.

women
life
cotton industry production levels
music
poetry
fashion
genetics
public safety
public cleanliness
employment opportunities
minimum wage
manufacturing
international perception of the nation
unity of community
public transit
house prices
protection of free speech
protection of right to bear arms
protection by police
restaurants
movie theatres
libraries
elementary schools
high schools
middle schools
university
community college
restrooms
non-barred windows
i could do 1,037

in the end tho its shlomo's fault

Aren't white people directly responsible for the current state of the black community?

language

enlightening. shame on all browsing nigger anons

(((white people)))

fast food joints

waffle house

9. The English language - Ebonics has become the standard

10. Memes - low-fi artifact-ridden JPGs sprinkled with faggy emojis and GIFs of beyoncé sipping tea has become the norm

11. My view - looking at their ugly monkey mutt selves just ruins the aesthetic of almost anything

12. LGBT - spreading their monkey filth with HIV and twerking. Gays went from being slightly annoying to absolutely insufferable. Now the rainbow flag has brown and black added to it to support BLM.

13. Drugs - fucking niggers diluting weed and coke with their synthetic bullshit to save money, causing people to overdose, ruining white families and making drugs illegal and creating a black market

14. History - taking credit from white people just because they can get away with it. We wuz kangs and quainz n shit.

15. Fast food - has become a hangout for niggers to loiter and make it their personal offices, slowing down the free wifi

16. Fashion - overtly flamboyant 'bling' and baggy clothes, clonky ass kicks

>They aren't white!
Fuck out here nigger. Blacks call Jews whites.

somehow they made racism even less logical.

Oslo

Could mean Louisiana.

Buzzfeed is such a beautifully useful asset to us and they're too blinded by soy-induced virtue signaling to even begin to realize it

Black man here

>"As a fellow white man"

that's because jews pretend to be white around them...

car culture

Oh, so Sup Forums is liberal? That sucks. I like kike jokes as much as the next goy but history says you're barking up the wrong tree. (And yes, I know, liberal Jews on social media hate "white people")

>They are only white when they have an agenda.
Yawn.

Buffalo, Atlanta, Rochester, New Orleans, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Oakland, St. Louis, Kansas City, and the list goes on and on