One Piece

Spoilers pics in 4 hours.

leave katakuri to me

What makes Ichiji Vinsmoke the single most powerful being in the One Piece universe?

First page is out

was it Observation haki?

Postan again

By now we all know Oda likes to have big story moments on each chapter milestone. What are your predictions for 900 and 1000?
Here is a list of the ones I remember off the top of my head , fill in the rest if you can.
>Ch 100: loguetown, dragon's appearance, grand line
Ch 200:
Ch 300:
Ch 400:
Ch 500: celestial dragon inciden
Ch 600:
Ch 700:
Ch 800: strawhat fleet

Predictions
Ch 900: reverie
Ch 1000: luffy meets Dragon and he learns about will of D

Second page on the way

>Ch 900: reverie

Doubtful since Reverie and Wano are supposedly starting both this year.

I'd make an argument that its just different. Not necessarily that it isn't as good as it used to be. Arcs pre-timeskip felt so personal and focused. It was the StrawHats vs Whatever threat they had to face. Now Its not just the Straw Hats, but multiple parties involved. The scale is bigger, and there is a lot going on. I think it reflects the way the new world works. Alliances are important, but things just don't feel quaint like they used too. I miss that feeling, but I also love seeing just how far the Straw Hats have come. They're in the big leagues now, and personally I like the direction its headed in just as much as pre-timeskip. Were also still coming down from the high that was Marineford which is going to be hard to top until we get close to the end of the story.

This was meant as a reply to

>Ch 900:the kaido attacks the reverie and declares war on every nation in the world goverment

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Will Katakuri save the reputation of Big Mom's otherwise joke of a crew?

that wouldn't be too unusual, but for some reason she can't predict typical every day events

some literally who little girl born in Skypeia was able to match Eneru's devil fruit boosted CoO power, CoO may have an intuitive angle to it

You're forgetting based Smoothie. Best female pirate ever.

end this meme
ch 200: luffy's 2nd fight with crocodile begins, not significant
ch 300: effective conclusion of the skypiaea arc, enel goes to space. somewhat significant
ch 400: cp9 match ups, nothing significant
ch 500: incident doesn't even start here. happens the chapter after. come on now.
ch 600: isle of new beginning, first chapter after the 2 year time skip. how did you forget this one?
ch 700: sunny finally makes it to dressrosa, next chapter they make land
ch 800: strawhat fleet. probably the only big one since ch 100.

no, i'm wrong. ch 600 nothing big really happens ether.

do you REALLY think Buggy and Cæser are brothers? The have the same last name and the same personality but they look nothing alike

It must be

Otherwise it will be forever a mystery like Ms Goldenweek

His fuccboi demeanor, obviously.

He makes me ALMOST consider wanting to fuck him instead of Law.I'm straight btw.

I thought Buggy "the Clown" was his epithet, not his last name.

Prediction:
Katakuri will be the final boss of this arc, not Big Mammu
They'll just run away from her Magellan style

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE CHAPTER END WITH THE TEA PARTY STARTING???
FOR HOW LONG CAN THIS HACK KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

What's happening in this pic, I can't seem to grasp the concept?

But the Tea party didn't even begun last chapter dumb frogposter

A quick rundown, eh?
It's Gear 5: Angel D. emon Monkey God

>spoilers
>king of shipping
How did SaNafag get into the story?

dumb frog poster

oh.....shiiiiiiit

>tfw you finally realize Gear 72nd will be Wukong Man

I agree. Oda should have delayed the start of the wedding a couple more chapters, at least 10-15.

>Itchy G is going to be a non-issue when Sanji saves his helpless ass along with his father and brothers

Look into your heart, for you know it to be true.

Leave Big Mom to me!

Ichiji is stronger than Luffy so I doubt that.

No, leave Big Mom to us

Stop bullshitting People with your nonsense
there is no proof

Am I crazy or does Gastino look a little like Apoo in this panel?

So is sanji not going to kick the shit out of his brothers and judge or what?

fuck, you're right. It's not even spelled the same in japanese

Oda hinted at it

Year of Jinbe's death

Pre-TS Luffy, sure.

But Sanji is going to beat some sense into his brothers, and you're going to make some excuse for it, rationalizing just as much as the 'Monet is alive' faggot. The Vinsmokes are just a plot device to show that Sanji cares enough about honor to save his worthless family from a Yonkou. They're background filler for the tea party. For fuck's sake, if not for Sanji, the entire Vinsmoke family will get killed by candy bullets. Pathetic.

Except Ichiji

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't an asskicking of some sort for all of them before this is over

at the absolute very least yonji is getting curbstomped.
I predict the other two and dad will be in a bind getting wrecked by BM's guests or crew with Sanji coming to their rescue in a hamfisted "you bitches owe me" way, but for yonji will personally get whooped by sanji. maybe even just casually kicked out of the way

>Katakuri is a Bogdanoff
At last, i truly see.

Itchy G & Yawn G are weak. The other brother isn't even worth mentioning.

>chapter soon
>barely any activity in this thread
>no one posted spoilers yet
the fuck is going on here

Spoiler pics will spice the things a bit but yeah it's weird not even the shitposters are doing anything

We already have the spoilers about Katakuri though

I really like Big Mom's crew. I'm not sure what you were expecting. We already saw a Yonkou crew with Whitebeard.

They're like if the Freys dressed up as fairy tale characters and threw food at people.

Why would the guests be doing that shit instead of BM's army itself

You niggers have to post the full spoilers every thread for us drive by fans to properly judge. Otherwise you end up with ded threads like this because we have no idea what's going on and don't care enough to go to another website to find out.

Ch. 860 10:00 Opening of the Reception

Pekomz has been left by himself at the eastern bay entrance.
Aladine and the others have left the island according to Jinbe's instructions.

Flashback
Jinbe gives a detailed explanation of the roulette
The numbers written on the roulette collectively represent the number of victims fallen to the punishments.
Jinbe, who wasn't going to suffer that ridiculous punishment, gave instructions for them to make a break for it from the island in the confusion of the incident at the tea party.
End Flashback

The Vinsmokes are walking through the castle, and the ceremony location appears to be a rooftop.
The guests to the tea party arrive one after another.

Loan Shark King "The God of Fortune" - Le Feld
Red Light District Queen - Stussy
Great Mortician - Drug Pietro
The World Economic Journal President "Big News" - Morganz
The Veteran Warehouse "The Concealer" Giberson
The King of Shipping "Deep Current" Umit

They all arrive to the rooftop by a candy escalator made by Perospero.

In font of the place of the tea ceremony, Organ Trader Jigra is making a fuss about getting inside. He is stubbornly refusing to a bodycheck by Bege, but is shot someone and loses his life.

There is a lone figure on the top of the gate.
Big Mom Pirates - One of the 3 Sweet Commanders
The Second son of the Charlotte Family
Charlotte Katakuri - 1,057,000,000 bounty

According to Bege, he is an extremely troublesome man and monster whose bounty has exceeded 1 billion and has honed his Observation Haki to such a degree that he can see a little bit into the future

Katakuri explains that he saw into the future that Jigra attempted to assassinate Big Mom.

Big Mom arrives at the location, and the Tea Party begins.

End

PLEASE oda for once just play it straight with Katakuri instead of making another meme character

>leaving Pekoms alone

welp

Anything on a break next week?We alreay had 4 chapters in a row.

Oh god Katakuri is a walking Frodo. Oda will never be able to pull this off.

what the hell is a meme character?

>meme character
What did he mean by this?

No break

not the user you're replying to, but probably something like this. waste of a potentially cool new shichibukai

If Bege knew about Katakuri and what he could do, then his plan will fail spectacularly if they don't deal with Katakuri's CoO, The plan was ridiculous since we read about it but you don't even need Luffy or Gastiny to fuck this up.

Must be prepared for it if he's going forward knowing this

oh so it just means "things I don't like"

glad I can ignore that from now on

>"we want more edgy swordsmen with stern looks and long coats and badass abilitys and have I mentioned that he must be edgy?"
People are fucking retarded. There are already enough "cool" and "dark" characters out there, not every damn Shichibukai can be like fucking Mihawk or Law. That goofy guy is exactly what we needed in my opinion

essentially

For what it's worth
>Spoiler provider says that Katakuri looks younger than expected and his hair is short and black.He also says KatakurI's body looks robust and his face is cool.

>The King of Shipping
i wonder if he is autistic as well

If they pull this off with exit i'm gonna eat my fucking shoes theres so many things that could go wrong and now we have Katakuri and the Underworld bosses

kek

>Raizo, a revered ninja of wano that Jack is willing to destroy all of zou for just to find
>turns out to be a JAJAJAJAJAJA LELEFUNNYnoJUTSUUUU
>sweet commander cracker, a formidable foe with accomplished haki hardening and a fearsome reputation that precludes him
>WOHOHOHOOOOO HOW COULD YOU DEFEAT MY ULTIMATE NABISCO RITZ PEPPERIDGE FARMS CHAKRA ARMOR MODE
>Katakuri is so talented he can see a little into the future and Bege in particular considers him troublesome
>???

I get that Oda has a colorful style, but not EVERY single "major" antagonist has to have a goofy A-HYUK HYUK gimmick

>(no homo)
right fag

literally /ourguy/

So what said?

Honestly tho the gimmicks are what keep One Piece from falling into the same edgelord pit that Naruto ended up in near the end. I can't speak for anyone else but my favorite thing about One Piece is that it maintains a sense of humor throughout.

>complaining just for the sake of complaining

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY HAVE CHARACTER TRAITS REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHG

Cracker wasn't even goofy

>double niggers don't spoiler the spoilers

>Entering One Piece threads right before the new chapter
>Entering spoiler threads without wanting to see spoilers
Unironically, go to reddit. They share your mindset.

>Cracker
>goofy
I mean, I guess if you type like a retard you can make anything sound goofy.

Cracker was a scary-cool looking dude with a strong defensive fruit and impressive strength and skill. Are you being dumb on purpose or making shit up to argue for something that isn't even an issue or an absolute fact in OP?

He looked silly with armor.

>When cracker seemed OP and too hard to handle
>Luffy somehow destroys him
>Turns out that it actually was just one of the soldiers that Cracker can make an army of
Speedreaders won't understand. Maybe they just need to see it in anime where every gasp and moan lasts for three minutes.

Doflamingo looks silly in general, what's your point

Leave the Vinsmokes to me!

That face is so punchable. I see why Zoro gets annoyed when Mr. Faggot is around him.

If dubs, spoilers never

just stop

I love Capone's face. Not gay for him or anything, I just think he makes for damn good art despite Oda's lazy stylings.

You again.

I get that and agree. It's refreshing that One Piece gas a fair amount of genre awareness. I'm not hating this specifically butLet me break this down and back up since you don't get it.
I specifically have a problem with the antagonists of this particular arc.
Yes, we all know by now what to expect from Oda this many chapters into the story. I enjoy it as much as the next person. But compared to previous arcs the only intrigue, suspense and dread has been in seeing how the clusterfuck of a wedding goes down, but NOT any of the antagonists in particular.
Not every foe the Strawhats face have to be an edgelord seriousbizness insufferable foil, but with previous antagonistic forces or new potential allies there was an actual sense of feeling like this particular character would actually wreck shit or use their talent/fruit/etc in a very clever or threatening way. This includes people who had leftover food on their face, a literal diaper and baby pacifier, an okama, an extremely versatile carpenter with a silly giraffe zoan fruit that still managed to be threatening, and so on.

since Zou, we've had so many 15 ZABINTILLION BELLI BOUNTYYYY and UH OH YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH THIIIISSS GUY characters simply getting stomped a few chapters later. and no, I'm not a Bobbinfag. I'm just saying this arc in particular feels like Oda has overloaded with a lot of cool concepts and designs only to immediately lampshade them in a few chapters.

we know Katakuri's ability will clearly throw a wrench in the assassination plan, but it will be nice if finally after a while we have a character who fully threatens in more than just name and hype.

"meme character" wasn't the best choice of words, but now do you follow me? I genuinely liked this arc so far as an 8/10 overall.

>Luffy somehow destroys him
>Needed Nami and 11 hours of hit n run tactics to win

user pls

There have been literally two bounties that are one billion or over. Two.

so...the vinsmokes?

That's because we're being introduced to the strongest pirates in the world, but the Straw Hats can't fight them yet; these characters are going to remain relevant for the next 2-5 arcs.

If you think Big Mom is being defeated here, or Kaidou is on Wano, you're dumber than the 10-year olds Oda writes this for.

I kinda agree with you, I feel like a lot of the antagonists lack buildup like they've had in the past.

If you look at enies lobby, the whitebeard war, or even dressrosa all of the major antagonists have had some form of appearance, in the water 7 lead up, the admirals periodically appearing and wrecking stuff, and punk hazard cameos all of the major antagonists had some form of exposition before the strawhats met up with them.

I haven't seen as much of this since dressrosa and it leads to the pacing feeling much faster, where an antagonist is introduced and then beaten in the same encounter, rather than being foreshadowed for multiple chapters before the actual fight.

of course if this is the case then I won't have anything to worry about because this is the foreshadowing period.

Remember when these threads used to be good?

No forced memes and shippers

nothing was ever good, everything has been shit from day 1.