Not unreasonable demands desu

Not unreasonable demands desu

Other urls found in this thread:

ashleighshackelford.com/?kw=lifestyle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love niggers now

White requests for niggers:

Get out.

They got the foodstamps, we got the cash, their eatin T-Bones, we're eating hash, ain't nothing but niggers trying to get under my skin...

Oh what a surprise, niggers demanding free shit. What next, you're going to call every white person racist no matter what they say or do? You're already calling me racist anyway so I'm going to call you nigger.

Nothing about the popo brutality tho...

>still looking for a hand out,

>white people

hahahahahahhaahhahaha

But Wills are a white construct, so are houses and jobs. We cannot enforce blacks to accept the systems of White Supremacy.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

NO

lol no

>Give your house to a black person
Yeah sure thing Tyrone, Imma let you have it but first I need to go get the deed from the courthouse, and pick up a pack of cigarettes.

White people should just all rebrand to something new. Probably take the niggers decades to catch up.

how about seashell people or ivory people

I hate blacks! I hate blacks! I hate blacks! I hate blacks!

Nigga, did you really not get the memo? It's only a white construct when it doesn't benefit them, if it can benefit them then it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is free shit. MOAR FREE SHIT. MOAR GIBSMEDATS. OH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. EVEN AFTER THEY GIVE US ALL THE SHIT FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM. IN FACT FUCK EM EVEN MORE AFTER THEY GIVE US DAT FREE SHIT

spbp

Making reasonable demands is how you lose a negotiation.

The way you win is to make extreme demands, and then walk them back to a middleground both parties agree on. If you START with reasonable demands, you'll just see your position widdled away until you get almost nothing. This is basic negotiation.

>gibs
>gibs
>gibs
>awww dass raight cracka

>We keep our shit
>Niggers fuck off to Africa

Sounds good to me

Making fucking absurd demands is how you get nobody to take you seriously. It's a fine line and niggers have the subtlety of a bull in a china shop so that's a non-starter.

Wow!
Is this shit real?

>Answers
Why?
Why?
Since Blacks are net negative and whites are net positive, and blacks are the biggest drain on welfare, this is already true.
Black people are among the mist racist people there are, so you want us to fire black people... Seems a little racist.

>White requests for Black people
Finish your basic education.
Get a job.
Get off welfare.
Stop being racist.

Yeah, and then an actual negotiation takes place and some middle ground is found. "We pay reparations but you still fuck off to Africa" or something like that. No one gets everything they want, but everyone gets something they want.

i want the real estate

Request denied.

>gibsmedat
>gibsmedat
>gibsmedat
>become our soyboy

>Give your house to a black person

Really nigger?

Just to add to the lulz, here's her website from that pic:

ashleighshackelford.com/?kw=lifestyle