Dragon Ball Super

Old thread is close to the reply limit.
Does anyone else think that the Pride Troopers are a remastered version of the Ginyu Force?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>am i winning son?

why do people keep pairing them?

>people

it's the same artist

it's time for vegeta to do the cucking for once

What crazy what-ifs would he get in Heroes?

thanks dock.

lmao I like the shift in roles.

It's just dicktasty.

No Majin allowed!

smug ouchie

Wait you're not me.

I dunno, way too early to tell really. Need something more solid regarding his actual personality and background instead of my shitty headcanon.

You sure about that?

Why didn't Goku just bring Majin Buu to fight Zamasu? The candy beam should be able to imprison a weakling like Zamasu without issues.

Because Helles might likely fall in love with Vegeta or 17. Her profile says she likes beautiful people.

Don't let me remind you!

>Helles likes beautiful people
>Has Tumblr-Chan and smug-pup as part of her lineup

>There will never be a whatif scenario where Nappa and Vegeta take over earth, while raping and impregnating all of the human woman.

Stop using logic, this is Dragon Ball. We all know that Buu could have candy beamed Zamasu and probably eaten him or something but this is Dragon Ball and nothing can be simple.

>vegeta
>an angry balding manlet with a fuckin gigantic head
>beautiful

>Old thread is close to the reply limit.
You mean BUMP limit ya dingus.

>a-user, stop!

>Why didn't Goku just bring Majin Buu to fight Zamasu?
Because he already had the Mafuba.

>half-saiyan
>royal blood
>dad is a literal god
>delivered through angel magic

Give me one reason why she won't literally be the strongest character in existence.

We all know were he would start!

>Her profile says she likes beautiful people.

Then it's quite obvious who she's gonna fall for.

>mean BUMP limit ya dingus.
OP is a retard who always rushes to make threads.
Can't expect anything less.

wasted potential
fucking vegeta, nappa had the right idea

Would you like DB if it was a fantasy/sci-fi horror series?

No doubt user.

Dicasty has a massive boner for Goku and Vegeta cucking their wives with his shitty OCs

Sasuga mexico

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

I know right?

>Implying autistics are people.

She's a girl in Dragonball. Also she becomes a loli slut who doesn't give a shit about fighting.

>implying someone like Helles will fall in love with a ningen
What a ningen

The Force/Ki use is mystical in nature.

pride troopers are more like the ginyu console port

In goodsuper she already is really strong

That was from the end of the very first volume and that was only in there to make them seem tough.

Why is Dragon Ball the greatest Isekai story?

>delivered through angel magic

???

Whis cucked Vegeta?

No, dumbass.

Whis sped up time so Vegeta can join the tournament, probably.

nah Whis is gonna speed up Bulma's pregnancy and deliver Bra so Veggie can stop being a cuck and enter the tournament

I think he did

>hurr durr saiyans hair is always the same
yeah unless you start balding you fucking midget

I know it's mystical, I'm saying would any of y'all like DB horror?

It was still in there. It's canon that the conversation happened.

Nappa probably just floated the idea because he was looking forward to doing a little raping with his pillaging, he seems the type to enjoy that sort of thing.

What? Did I miss an episode?

She has a vagina.

forgot pic

where's his widows peak

>that perspective

why is she being raped by a cardboard cutout

No. Stop. Just shut the fuck up. Trunks is going to end up with Pan. This is the perfect opportunity for the Goku and Vegeta bloodlines to finally mix and produce the ultimate saiyan child. Trunks deserves somebody who is strong not some weak ugly bitch. Nobody gives a fuck about a literal gag character from the original dragon ball. Mai is seriously shit.

Like that old DB movie where Goku and Krilin have to fight a lot of demons? Or you mean something a little more dark?

Nappa looks like that kinda person.

she's not being raped you fucking retard vegeta just tripped over her

Rasengan?

Was Nappas hair anime only too?

>prince of the saiyans
>doesn't even have a planet to rule

>This is the perfect opportunity for the Goku and Vegeta bloodlines to finally mix and produce the ultimate saiyan child.
>Not Goku and Bra

The manga is such an enigma compared to the anime it's so laughable. No one reviews it, rarely anyone gives it praise, and it's made by some shit fan fiction-tier artist/author. No, it's not "more canon" because Toriyama approves of it. It isn't written by him, nor is it drawn by him. Same goes for the anime, but at least that's more enjoyable than the terribly handled story-telling in the manga. The manga will never become anything outside of V-Jump and the volumes issued. When someone says "Dragon Ball Super," first thing that'll come to their minds is the anime, not the promotional, garbage manga. Toyble's involvement with this series was a huge mistake. He's bringing in material from his AF doujins, and even based one of the new God of Destruction from a GT antagonist. How bad is that? Only Toyble could come up with something like it. Toriyama doesn't care about Toyble, he's simply glad that he doesn't have to draw Dragon Ball anymore himself.

And risk having a forgotten child like Goten, or a disappointment like Gohan?

Toriyama drew him with the same widow's peak in DB MInus.
However Toyotaro in chapter 3 draws him like in the tv special.

>easily ass blasted if something doesn't go his way like a child
Mmm

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>y-y-you're just an appertizer

u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
>destroys random buildings in a fit of rage

>Smug Ouchie
>"alpha"
keks every time.

well Toyotaro is fucking retarded so theres that

How powerful would their offspring

ftfy

A xenomorph that slowly drinks people instead of killing them in two seconds would be perfect for a horror movie.

>e-e-emotional damage!!

Zamasu was LITERALLY "f-fucking normies" the character from the get go

at least he didn't cry like a bitch to Zamasu in the anime

It's not his fault he probably wanted to stick close to the BoG movie.

Oh god are you that creepy ass user who keeps posting about masturbating to smugpup being absorbed by Cell? Please no more.

>at least he didn't cry like a bitch to Zamasu in the anime
HAHAHAHAH
How will Toyocucks ever recover?

Such a great opening.

Something akin to the Imperfect Cell Saga, but applied to the entire series.

we will never have fun uncle nappa

Black is inspired by Xicor, what else is new?
How does it feel that Super is mostly just Toyo's fanfic becoming canon?

>alpha
Anime Black/Zamasu's motivation is him being triggered over the fact he lost a practice match.

>How does it feel that Super is mostly just Toyo's fanfic becoming canon?
It's laughable because like most of Hackotaro's work, Super is garbage.

Nice copypasta.

>at least he didn't cry like a bitch

So what the fuck is going to happen with the tournament though? Is it going to be like 3 episodes total or what?

I just want to remind everyone that Goku vs Frieza was the longest anime fight in history and lasted almost 5 hours. Meaning it could be split into more than one feature film.

Wow. I this is absolutely disgusting. How can anybody seriously still support this?

Toeishill, the final nail in the coffin will be Vegito. If his timelimit isn't retconned in the manga, it will be our victory no matter how much you try to damage control and justify the retcon.

Let good ol' Uncle Nappa come close...

I kinda hate how all the human/saiyans keep deluting their bloodlines by breeding with humans. It's also kinda weird that two families who are always together haven't had one of their kids pair up.

Yeah and Anime Black copying Bra from multiverse isn't?

Reminder that Tracertaro is a hack and his material will never become anything outside of his shit manga.
>b-but he drew some of the GoD!!!!
Yeah, the irrelevant ones whose universe aren't even gonna participate in the tournament.

It's been a while since I last saw this pasta.

Actually reading this image, this is some desperate reaching.

>Toriyama took the opportunity to take Xicor and West kai from the doujin and turn them into Black and Zamasu for the manga.
fix'd